♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

“House On Wheels” PD Talks About Sung Dong Il Reuniting With His On-Screen Daughters On The Show

Aug 15, 2020

(skip to related part)

Kang Koon also gave a hint about the upcoming episode with Ha Ji Won in it. He said, “Next week, Ha Ji Won will come to Geoje Island, a place that boasts a natural environment. Thanks to Ha Ji Won’s hearty laughter, the cast filmed in a good atmosphere, and it will be fun to see them fishing right in front of their house. Sung Dong Il is the only one with any fishing experience, and Kim Hee Won is willing to catch anything except for a 50-cementer (approximately 20 inches) sea bream. Yeo Jin Goo has been eager to fish ever since he tried it in Jeju Island, and Ha Ji Won is also keyed up about fishing. So please watch to see who will be the fishing expert among them.”

ha-ji-won-sung-dong-il-1.jpg

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1419245wpp/house-on-wheels-pd-talks-about-sung-dong-il-reuniting-with-his-on-screen-daughters-on-the-show

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 7:32 PM, strwbrry said:

EfdPZirXsAEEhqE?format=jpg&name=small

seung yi is dating HAHAHA

Wow, in college?! I didn't know anything about her career or what she's doing in this movie apart from the fact that she's the grown up Seung Yi, but my mum said she looks like a college student in some of the cuts! Looks like she was right! 

My mum also couldn't believe how convincingly a woman in her early 40s can look like a college student, lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, SR20DET said:

Wow, in college?! I didn't know anything about her career or what she's doing in this movie apart from the fact that she's the grown up Seung Yi, but my mum said she looks like a college student in some of the cuts! Looks like she was right! 

My mum also couldn't believe how convincingly a woman in her early 40s can look like a college student, lol!

and i wonder to whom she’s dating, possibly is it yoo teo character? since he is in the cast photo hehehe

• Like 1

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)

All chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!

We have chosen three sageuks:

1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

2) Empress Ki (with Ji Chang Wook, Ha Ji Won)

c5ba0dacd12f372b407faebae274185a.jpg

3) The Moon Embracing the Sun (with Kim Soo Hyun)

All three dramas were big hits back in the day, some even achieving over 40% viewership ratings!

You can join one of the re-watch parties or all of them! It doesn't matter if you have already seen the drama or it's your first time. Everyone is welcome to join!

For joining the Empress Ki re-watch party, here is the direct link to the thread:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon & @Lmangla

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ha Ji-won to Return to Big Screen After 5 Years

photo1222245.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won is returning to the big screen after a five-year absence.

She last starred in "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" in Korea in 2015, although she took part in a couple of film projects in China after that.

At an online press event for her new film "Pawn" on Wednesday, Ha said she is a little anxious to be back.

"I'm nervous, as it is my first movie in quite some time. I'm delighted to be part of this great project. "Pawn" is like a jewel. It's shiny and beautiful", she said.

In "Pawn", a debt collector and his assistant are given a 9-year-old girl as collateral from an illegal migrant woman. The woman is later deported, and the debt collector ends up raising the girl.

"When I read the script, I could feel love and sincerity in the little girl's journey of forming a family with two men. I thought this is truly a family and felt grateful to people around me", Ha said.

"I laughed and cried a lot while filming this. Not because I was sad, but because I was moved. It is a movie for all generations, and I am sure the movie will be as cathartic for audiences as it was for me".

The film will be released in September.

"Pawn" is directed by Kang Dae-gyu, and features Sung Dong-il, Ha Ji-won, Kim Yunjin, Kim Hee-won, Park So-yi, Kim Jae-hwa. Release date in Korea: 2020/09.

link: https://www.hancinema.net/ha-ji-won-to-return-to-big-screen-after-5-years-144217-amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2

On 8/16/2020 at 12:35 PM, strwbrry said:

i badly need 2episodes of ha ji won’s guesting in House on Wheels coz i really love the show, pretty

2 episodes won't be enough to capture all the reactions of her for 2 days 1 night. I hope they have special parts.. :D 

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118685/20200817/5-interesting-things-to-know-about-the-flower-of-evil-star-lee-joon-gi.htm

He wanted to work with A-list actress Ha Ji won

5 interesting things to know about Flower of Evil  Star Lee Joon-gi
(Photo : Instagram)

Interestingly, this actor hopes to be in the same project with Ha Ji won. He thinks that he would learn a lot form the actress noting that the actress herself has been doing action scenes as well.

Found this article and I desperately want HJW to collaborate with Lee Joon Gi. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1