♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Add me of the list for the fans for Song Eun Jae, personally my most favorite one is dr. Song Eun Jae. Agree to @SR20DET that dr. song shown gradual development through out and makes me a fan. I love someone intelligence and snob and cold but she eventually show her flaw, love dr. Song !

14 hours ago, strwbrry said:

I am just curious since, we all know that Jiwon has different styling and vibes in every character role she’s taking. Which character of her do you think is the prettiest if they’re a real person? :sweatingbullets:

The prettiest? Well in terms of look I will go for Oh Ha Na. She dressed up like a boss! I love her outfit and I think she is the most normal human perspective from all HJW characters (we know she always had different characters). 

But the prettiest inside out, well for me difficult to choose Moon Cha Young and Kim Hang Ah. They are both strong and pretty. I love both as a wife if I'm man? One can cook for me and one can protect me :D 

I just go speechless for Jini and Seung Nyang! They are both just awesome! 

Ra-im give me happiness and Seojoong gives me confusion and both are my favorite too! (Well I guess all of her characters in drama are my favorite :p)

For movies, the one who give me deep impression is Eun Hyo in Sex is Zero... She is very vulnerable and yes she fails but still focus on the goal.I hope she going  to US be succeeds :) And I don't want to left Nam Soon (Duelist) and Hae-Joon (Sector 7) aside, maybe because of the amount of action she did and biased by the behind the scene that HJW must endure, I couldn't stop supporting her.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@liv_1023 i find it so cute the way you describe cha young and hang ah as wife material hahaha and I gotta agree. Yet, it is oh hana who gets so lucky to her husband having a cheesy, loyal, patient and so romantic namja, next to it is lee kang of course :lol:

while ra im and hang ah obviously their husband are quite jerk, goofy, but adorable and reliable though hahahaha

• Like 2

That Pawn video is overflowing with cuteness especially seeing the ahjussi's movement :D 

4 hours ago, strwbrry said:

oh hana who gets so lucky to her husband having a cheesy, loyal, patient and so romantic namja

Yes, definitely Choi Won is my best husband material from all the namjas, followed by Kim Joo Won (finally he supported her wife to be an action director) and third place Lee Kang :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

South Korean actress Ha Ji Won reveals the secret to her never-changing looks

Cập nhật: 17:07 | 06/08/2020

Female actress Ha Ji-won is not only a well-known Korean action star who played a stuntwoman in K-drama classic Secret Garden, a North Korean special agent in The King 2 Hearts, and a ruler of the Yuan dynasty in Empress Ki, she is also a queen of beautiful skin as well with her age of 42 currently.

Below is her sharing with the secret which is easy for everyone to follow.

According to The Straits Times, if there is a spike in demand for lemons in South Korea, blame actress Ha Ji-won.

On Wednesday (July 29), the host of a variety show Access Showbiz Tonight told the actress she looked exactly like she did two years ago.

He asked if she had any beauty secrets, noting that the 42-year-old actress made her TV debut in 1996 in the teen drama, New Generation Report: Adults Don't Understand Us.

Ha replied that she laughs a lot, and believes it helps to tighten her face.

"Eating lemons is also my secret, " she said. "I eat three lemons a day. As the lemons are sour..."

She scrunched up her face and said smilingly: "It has the effect of uplifting my face and prevents wrinkles."

The actress, who is famous for acting in K-dramas such as Secret Garden (2010) and Empress Ki (2013 to 2014), became a trending item on South Korean social media after the variety show was broadcast on Wednesday night.

Some netizens said that she has not aged a bit since her leading role in the romance and body-switch comedy Secret Garden, while others even dug out a still from her 2002 film Sex Is Zero, exclaiming that she looked almost the same after 18 years.

Ha recently appeared in the romantic series Chocolate(2019 to 2020), where she starred opposite singer-actor Yoon Kye-sang.

south korean actress ha ji won reveals the secret to her never changing looks
Ha Ji-won, 42, also said that she laughs a lot, and believes it helps to tighten her face. Photo: Ha Ji-won/Instagram

Ha Ji-won is an award-winning South Korean actress known for taking on physically demanding roles.

Born on June 28, 1978, she was first scouted by an agency when she was a senior in high school and is considered one of the most sought-after actresses working today. Ha Ji-won made her acting debut in the 1996 television drama “Adults Don’t Know” and subsequently received many acting accolades for her roles in film and television.

She is best known for her roles in the films “Sex Is Zero” (2002) and “Sector 7” (2011), as well as the television dramas “Damo” (2003), “Hwang Jini” (2006), “Secret Garden” (2010), “The King 2 Hearts” (2012), “Empress Ki” (2013) and “The Time I’ve Loved You” (2015). In addition to acting, Ha Ji-won has released many songs since 2003, some of which have been featured in the soundtracks for her films and dramas. In 2013, Ha Ji-won established her own agency, Haewadal Entertainment. The same year, she became the first Korean actor to sign with United Talent Agency in Hollywood.

(Source: viki)

south korean actress ha ji won reveals the secret to her never changing looks
Ha Ji-won is an award-winning South Korean actress. Photo: Ha Ji-won/Instagram

source: https://vietnamtimes.org.vn/south-korean-actress-ha-ji-won-reveals-the-secret-to-her-never-changing-looks-23155.html&mobile=yes&amp=1?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Thank you @strwbrry for welcoming us back to Jiwonnie's thread :heart:

I kinda agree with @andra3. I find out that there was lack of HJW's appearance in Collateral/Pawn's trailer and posters. It made me wondering, is she one of the main actress in this movie? Because I saw the child actress, Park So Yi appeared more than her. 

Hopefully, this was done on purpose to make viewers more curious about HJW's character. Since we've been waiting for so long to see her in a big screen, please make her shine again through this movie :flushed:.

I'm with @SR20DET and @liv_1023 about my most favourite HJW's character in drama and she is Song Eun Jae. While I can't agree more on our friends opinions about Empress Ki, Hwang Jin Yi, Moon Cha Young, Kim Hang Ah, Chae Ok, Gil Ra I'm, Oh Hana and Lee Soo Jung, SEJ always has a special place in my heart. She is a healthcare professional (like me, I am biased :sweat_smile:) and she is smart, independent, cool and at the same time cute. I agree with you @SR20DET that she is cute and look much younger with bob cut short hair and I like it. 

I watched almost all of her movies except her cameos and Sex is Zero

However, the ones that I keep rewatching are Daddy Long Legs, Life Risking Romance, Duelist and 100 Days With Mr Arrogant. Both Daddy Long Legs and Duelist were realeasd in 2005 but, both are completely different genres. And both shows HJW's talent and versatility as an A-list actress. I like DLL because the movie is sad, but so beautiful and heartwarming. :love:

Anyway, I am so excited to watch HJW in House of Wheels and Collateral/Pawn :blush:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

whoah seems like Dr. Song is popular here hehehehe while in twitter it was Kim Hang Ah :lol:

I can’t wait for her guest appearance in House on Wheels too, I hope we could have 2 episodes from it :sweatingbullets: I really like the concept of the show and the dynamics of the fixed cast, they’re so relaxing, funny and fun to watch whoever their guest/s are :) 

• Like 2

Actress Ha Ji-won is expected to reveal her strong presence once again by taking the role of an adult Seung-i in the movie 'Collateral'

(directed by Kang Dae-gyu, produced by JK Film).

Ha Ji-won, who is not limited to genres such as melo, action, horror, and historical drama, presents her own colored acting, meets the audience of the theater after a long time as a'collateral'. 

Ha Ji-won has a number of hits from the 10 million movie'Haeundae' to the syndrome-popular drama'Damo','What Happened in Bali' and'Secret Garden'.

In addition, with the perfect character digestion power in each work, it's not only brings a sense of life to the work, but also enhances the immersion of the play with a suction power that makes use of the character's emotional lines in detail.

In fact, Ha Ji-won, who swept the major acting awards of three broadcasting companies, including the 2006 KBS Drama Awards, 2013 SBS Drama Awards, and 2013 MBC Drama Awards, was the best actress in the movie category at the 30th Blue Dragon Film Awards and the 46th Baeksang Arts Awards. 

It proved the power that captured both the screen and the home theater by winning an award.

Ha Ji-won, who returned to the screen through the 2020 healing movie'Collateral,' played the role of Seung-i, an adult who grew up well as a'treasure' in'Collateral' in the play. 

In particular, with Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won, who played the two uncles who are in charge of collateral, they are planning to present a uniquely dense emotional acting and chemistry to give the audience a heartwarming impression.

Ha Ji-won, who said that he shed a lot of tears after reading the script for the first time, said, "You will be able to deeply sympathize with the audience while watching'Collateral'. It is a really necessary movie in this era."

Director Kang Dae-gyu, who had a worked with Ha Ji-won in the past films'Detective Duelist' and'Haeundae', revealed the reason why Ha Ji-won was cast as an adult Seung by saying, 

"Ha Ji-won always plays a stable acting that gives the audience a sense of trust." In addition, he expressed his extraordinary gratitude, saying, "Even if I filmed the same scene several times, she always smiled and made the atmosphere of the scene warm."

Ha Ji-won, who has repeatedly studied and practiced any role and is in harmony with the character, decided that Seung-i, an adult who grew up with Duseok (Sung Dong-il) and Jong-bae (Kim Hee-won) from an early age, should feel familiar with them. The flow of emotion continued while watching Soi Park's filming. This further doubles the expectation for Seungi, the character Ha Ji-won carefully crafted.

'Collateral' is a story about the unrecognized loan shark and his juniors who went to collect money and raised a 9-year-old child as collateral. Sung Dong-il, Ha Ji-won, Kim Hee-won, and Park So-i appeared, and director Kang Dae-gyu. 

It is Scheduled to be released in September.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.chosun.com/mobile/amp/article.amp.htm%3fid=202008100100083420005469&ServiceDate=20200810

EfBSYMaU4AEQ_J7?format=jpg&name=small
EfBSYMdVAAAWJRb?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2

Ha Ji Won Shines In Glimpse Of Role In First Korean Film In 4 Years

Aug 10, 2020

Upcoming movie “Pawn” has shared the first stills of Ha Ji Won in character!

“Pawn” is about Doo Seok (Sung Dong Il), a debt collector who looks intimidating but is actually soft-hearted. One day, he goes to collect debt from an illegal immigrant named Myung Ja (Kim Yoon Jin), who gives her young daughter Seung Yi as collateral. However, Myung Ja is eventually deported, and Doo Seok is left to raise Seung Yi as her guardian. The younger Seung Yi is played by child actress Park So Yi, and Ha Ji Won plays the older version of the character.

On August 10, the movie unveiled new stills of Ha Ji Won as Seung Yi. Despite having grown up under a debt collector, she looks content and stable, and her employee card and business attire point out she has a professional career.

ha-ji-won-11.jpg

This is Ha Ji Won’s first Korean movie in about four years. She will show great chemistry with Sung Dong Il and Kim Hee Won (who plays Doo Seok’s assistant), and the three of them will touch viewers’ hearts with their warm story of growth and love.

Ha Ji Won, who revealed she cried after reading the script, shared her reason for accepting the role, saying, “The audience will be able to deeply empathize with ‘Pawn.’ It’s a film that is really needed in this era.”

The movie is directed by producing director (PD) Kang Dae Kyu, who previously worked with Ha Ji Won in “Duelist” and “Haeundae.” He said, “Actress Ha Ji Won always shows stable acting that the audience can believe. Even when we filmed the same scene many times, she always warmed up the set with her laughter.”

“Pawn” is set to premiere in September.

In the meantime, watch her 2016 movie “Life Risking Romance“:

Source: soompi

• Like 3

On 8/9/2020 at 9:57 AM, ben1090 said:

Both Daddy Long Legs and Duelist were realeasd in 2005 but, both are completely different genres. And both shows HJW's talent and versatility as an A-list actress.

Wow, you are right! I just noticed that, what a big gap difference genres.. Show how chameleon she is, no doubt!

DDL has a unique plot, I'm surprised. I love it as well :) 

On 8/9/2020 at 9:57 AM, ben1090 said:

please make her shine again through this movie :flushed:

Yes, I hope they recognize this movie because I think it brings a very good theme. Like Chocolate, it is actually one of the best dramas in terms of productions, OST, story, and acting. I think that because it is not that hype, that the people miss this drama for awards? But I believe Chocolate has special place in anyone of us who watch it.

On 8/9/2020 at 11:39 AM, strwbrry said:

I can’t wait for her guest appearance in House on Wheels too, I hope we could have 2 episodes from it :sweatingbullets: I really like the concept of the show and the dynamics of the fixed cast, they’re so relaxing, funny and fun to watch whoever their guest/s are :) 

It should be 2 episodes right? Or 3? :D Since they did overnight. 

I really want to skip to 20 August to watch HoW!! I cannot wait any longer.... 

Stay safe and vigilant everyone! 1023 uri haetnim and you all! :) 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, liv_1023 said:

It should be 2 episodes right? Or 3? :D Since they did overnight. 

I really want to skip to 20 August to watch HoW!! I cannot wait any longer.... 

Stay safe and vigilant everyone! 1023 uri haetnim and you all! :) 

By this week they’re on ep. 10, most likely she will get 2 eps. for ep. 11 and 12 since she’ll be the last guest. Oh please more exposure coz i love her on variety show hahahaha

• Like 3