♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

On 8/1/2020 at 3:12 AM, strwbrry said:

Ha replied that she laughs a lot, and believes it helps to tighten her face.

"Eating lemons is also my secret, " she said. "I eat three lemons a day. As the lemons are sour..."

She scrunched up her face and said smilingly: "It has the effect of uplifting my face and prevents wrinkles.

I love her answer :D I didn't know about that in regards to lemons though. I know they have lots of good vitamin C properties :) 

• Like 4

On 8/1/2020 at 5:07 PM, liv_1023 said:

You are very welcome @SR20DET and @ben1090, enjoy the interview! I’m in the stage of withdrawal syndrome even for the interview, I keep watching it now everyday :’D

I’m glad we can interact and discuss with you all @strwbrry :) 

Hi welcome! She is definitely cute, but she is more than that. Yes you will know her more after you read this forum. I’ve been backreading before, and passed those 1500 pages. Making me more adore her :)

Yup, I feel lonely sometimes here, that’s why I am happy if some of you posted something here to make the forum still active and not behind by lot of pages hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Yup, I feel lonely sometimes here, that’s why I am happy if some of you posted something here to make the forum still active and not behind by lot of pages hahaha

Let's together make it lively and support her for another 100years as she want!

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hello all of you my dear friends !! Dear @strwbrry you call me and here I am :D So much good things happened with Jiwonnie lately she was/is so active in entertainment field  ... I'm so happy for her and for me too coz I could see her often :wub: Finally the Collateral movie it will be release next month ...glad to meet you dear Seung Yi ! I don't saw too much Jiwonn's scenes in the teaser ...hope for more in the movie ! :D

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2Fdpq0Eo%2FbtqF8unz9XE%2FBgZUXxUZoNv4vukKQHKNw0%2Fimg.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, liv_1023 said:

Let's together make it lively and support her for another 100years as she want!

Yup, feel free to post here everyone, and keep the thread kicking :lol:

@andra3 lmao, here you are you come out from your cave hehehehe 

HJW new IG post she’s such a kiddo at heart :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

So the title of the movie it's not Collateral it's Pawn !!

Get Ready for Ha Ji Won, Sung Dong Il & Kim Hee Won’s Healing Story in Movie ‘Pawn’!

Furthermore, contrary to Doo Suk’s plan to take Seung Yi as collateral and keep her for a few days, the duo end up raising the kid. The copy, “go to get rid of debut and come back with another lump,” heralds a pleasant fun.

At the end of the trailer, Seung Yi asks, “What does collateral means?” To which, Doo Suk answers, “To be a treasure in the future,” signaling a warm healing that will greet the audience.

Pawn is scheduled to be released in September.

https://zapzee.net/2020/08/05/get-ready-for-ha-ji-won-sung-dong-il-kim-hee-wons-healing-story-in-movie-pawn/

11 minutes ago, strwbrry said:

Yup, feel free to post here everyone, and keep the thread kicking :lol:

@andra3 lmao, here you are you come out from your cave hehehehe 

HJW new IG post she’s such a kiddo at heart :sweatingbullets:

A very deep cave :lol: She will be forever a kid a wonderful and a cute one ...Jiwonnie IG ...she really can open a toy's store :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, andra3 said:

So the title of the movie it's not Collateral it's Pawn !!

Oh is it already final about the Title? So the tag is #Pawn then :)

She is a Kiddo! I love her so much. How can be a person is a kiddo while a baddas in movies/dramas? I'm fascinated!

• Like 2

I love Jiwonn for Access Showbiz Tonight and Kim Yoon Sang..  was so cute with his acrostic   

"Ha Ji Won with an angelic face has fallen from the sky

Wonderful actress Jiwon is here with us !"

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2Fb0cvYK%2FbtqF64vCZS4%2F2WEBPVZnHKvJQp2qKUieLK%2Fimg.gif

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FKc38q%2FbtqF8ZAiDEK%2FXvSnrn5PbJiLBZalgKXALk%2Fimg.gif

Soooo true !!!! 

"Her girl - crush charm is overflowing !

Is she allowed to be this cute ??? 

Her charisma makes it impossible to take my eyes off her !!" 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

EeqOWJHXsAAK3-f?format=jpg&name=medium

the Korea’s Nation Action Star - Ha Ji Won :heart:

I am just curious since, we all know that Jiwon has different styling and vibes in every character role she’s taking. Which character of her do you think is the prettiest if they’re a real person? :sweatingbullets:

I don’t know but I find Moon Cha Young is pretty, probably because she’s a good cook and an ideal yeoja, yet her character is so soft also which is appealing somehow.

EeqKAY5U0AIrdAI?format=jpg&name=medium

Cha Young is so attractive everytime she’s cooking though she’s not wearing fancy clothes or uniform, ha ji won nailed it again.

• Love 1

EPGm6s1U0AIJ8n3?format=jpg&name=900x900She is so simple and pretty.

EZ9O4urWAAIX-ky?format=jpg&name=large

that even kang kissed her, please hug her too coz she’s that precious that need to be protected :P

EXvxO0PUEAMcvXQ?format=jpg&name=large

‘never mind, you always do (pretty)’. -lee kang

EXvxNpNU8AEiBX2?format=jpg&name=large

and Moon Cha Young got a handsome and lovable boyfriend :P

• Love 1

Wow, it's a really hard choice because she's so beautiful and she brings every single character to life so well! I can't think of an absolute favourite.

I do love Moon Cha Young, I wasn't used to seeing Ji Won so "soft" at first, but the character is in fact supposed to be close to the real Ji Won. What's more, she's so pretty! I love her character styling here.

Empress Ki was of course impressive, she was so beautiful, regal and powerful, in a very elegant classic way from a bygone era. Though her character there wasn't perfect it was necessary to explain why she did the things she did and how she rose to power, and the character development was one of the deepest from being disguised as a man to a powerful empress. I think that was one of the defining roles of Ji Won's career.

Another personal favourite would be Song Eun Jae in Hospital Ship. This character is special to me because it was where I first discovered Ha Ji Won, the only actress I would ever bother following like crazy in my life! I like the character growth, like how cold and distant she seems at first while actually struggling with her emotions and how she gradually learns to warm up and lean on others for support. She also struck me with how beautiful she was in that drama, I know some people disagreed but I loved her short hairstyle during that period, it fitted her so well and made her look so pretty.

And I liked Bong Hee in Love So Divine too. She was adorably sassy and wild in the earlier parts but revealed a deeper emotional side the way only Ha Ji Won could bring out, and she was so pretty there with her beautiful figure and healthy complexion.

These are the ones I can think of, but honestly many others are pretty close because Ji Won plays every role so well!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

@SR20DET I feel you about her character in Hospital Ship, and among all her dramas I think Dr. Song is the least popular it’s so nice to read that someone appreciate Jiwon from HS and become her fan through that. Probably, dr. Song is just too cold and distant for others that it’s hard to connect towards her. And it was also her first drama after she lost a family member :(.

And I know what you mean there of Bong Hee’s healthy complexion hehehe :lol: jiwon’s real complexion which we all love.

P.S.

hwang jinyi and empress ki is kind of an exception, all were a legend to her acting skills that made her won DAESANGs!!!

from the tweet there’s no movie character of jiwon though B)

• Like 2