♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest jhrbae00

The Time I Loved You' Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook in school uniform 

1jec0v907iyr921t1mtr62o9vhtgtblj_zpsuzfc

Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook transformed into high school students in the still images from SBS' 'The Time I Loved You'.

'The Time I Loved You' revealed the still images of the leading actress and actor, Oh Ha-na (Ha Ji-won) and Choi Won (Lee Jin-wook), featuring their look of the characters 17 years ago.

The two are wearing round eyeglasses and dressed up in school uniforms. The two look absolutely youthful. Ha Ji-won with a retro hair band and a pair of round eyeglasses is wearing a bag pack. Lee Jin-wook is wearing plastic eyeglasses. They do not look awkward at all.

The production team said, "Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook will act the characters in high school age as well. And their transformation as high school students will add more fun to the drama". 'The Time I Loved You' is a comedy drama based on the Taiwanese drama, 'Time with you'. It depicts the love and coming-of-age story of two best female and male friends. It will begin on June 27th. 

http://www.hancinema.net/-the-time-i-loved-you-ha-ji-won-and-lee-jin-wook-in-school-uniform-83389.html 

Guest jhrbae00

"THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE": CHOI JUNG WON BEGS HA JI WON 

221_zps6rjqcxv6.jpg

Are we really just going to have one poster for The Time We Were Not In Love? Maybe it’ll be released this weekend? Nevertheless, SBS has new promo material: Stills of Ha Ji Won giving Choi Jung Won the “get lost” attitude.

In this scene, Jung Won’s Kim Young Joon willingly debases himself, as he grovels to Oh Ha Na. As she sits on a bench, he kneels down in front of her, and she looks unimpressed! In the next shot, she appears to be walking away while he desperately trails behind her. As we saw in the preview, she’ll be stabbing his foot with those golden stiletto sandals of her. What could he be begging her about?

Young Joon also works for the shoe company as a store manager, and I’m guessing he’s the Henry of this show, one of Ha Na’s exes.

http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/06/19/the-time-we-were-not-in-love-choi-jung-won-begs-ha-ji-won/ 

I am just wondering , why do not we add to the title of this forum that unni has an upcoming drama " time we were not in love " to promote her drama ?!! 

thanks 

I hope someone can do it who has control of this forum :) 

• Like 5

HJW's IG Update Translation

First pic: Translation; The Time I Loved You [The Time We Were Not In Love

Second Pic:  Translation; The Time I Loved You [The Time We Were Not In Love] doing my best at the shooting set~

credit to hajiwon1023s IG

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 3