♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Again Ha ji won FM in Japan will release in DVD so fans not allow share picture or video.
I read fanscript at Baidu XY
Alot fans attended the FM,especially fanboys Emoticon grin
Its said Ha ji won is really beautyful.
She sang and dance 4 songs
The fans said Ha ji won is yoga master
Do you remember a boy 8years old who asked about hyun bin to ha ji won in her Birthday FM last year?yes,he attended FM again and got opportunity ask something to ha ji won again
The boy : Remember me?last time i had to ask question.
Ha ji won : Remember,you asked me if i liked Hyun bin.
The boy : DO you have a boyriend yet?
Ha ji won : you cant ask this question,oh no
Hihihi Ha ji won still remember his question and ha ji won was the one who chose fans to give questions,how come she sees this boy?he is small too.
Overall Ha ji won only mentioned one name,Hyun bin.Thanks to this boy
Another question from another fans : What kind of marriage proposal you want?
She answered Give her a letter and write she is an amazing yeoja
(some one already did that to her,you know who he is )

Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Entertainment Weekly | 연예가중계 - Kim Jaejoong(JYJ), Seo Inguk, Ha Jiwon (2015.01.24)

Ha Ji Won interview with english subs start around min 39:00There was so many people that they couldn't move and had to change location. Ha Ji Won is really very popular.

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji-won pulls off the classic trench look

Korean actress Ha Ji-won was spotted at Gimpo International Airport on Friday dressed in a classic trench coat and aviator sunglasses. The star also wore a floor-sweeping maxi black skirt with long suede boots, and carried a black-and-white purse. The 36-year-old was headed to Japan, where she is scheduled to attend a fan meeting. Ha stars in the currently showing film "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" alongside director-actor Ha Jung-woo, based on the Chinese best-selling novel by Yu Hua. http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501231840384960889_2