♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Annyeong Dear 1023rs!

Our lovable Ha Ji Won eonnie currently needs our love and suppport for her latest film "Heo Sam Gwan"!!!

Let us help to make her and her film the hottest trend in Daum to increase the popularity of the film as well as to assist her movie's box office sales since Lee Seung Gi and Moon Chae Won are making the trend on Daum now...

I am pretty sure we could make her the trend AS ONE!

Please do click on the link below that will direct you to Daum portal page.

http://m.daum.net

Then, type " 하지원 " which stands for Ha Ji Won and click at the search button which will then direct you to her related articles. You may also type " 허삼관 " which means "Heo Sam Gwan" to make both trends on the site. Let us do our part in supporting Ji Wonnie's film! I truly wished that it would turn out well as a big fruition! Thank you!!! ♡♡♡

Really enjoyed reading all your updates chinggus! Truly, PR activities at its finest and I love it! =D>

Feel so proud being a fan of HJW with all those praises that keeps coming in for her. She really rocks and I believe will continously gain success in her future endevours. \m/ :-bd

Same goes for my thought with the wonderful people around her. I remember reading few articles that depicts how cruel the industry is for showbiz stars wannabe (well ofcourse it surely is not only in Korea but in the whole world). And we should be thankful that her team comprises such good people that takes care of her and keeps her career well tracked. So, I'm really impressed at how she chooses her projects, especially that she comes to think of following Hollywood's limelight. Guess she's now well equipped and preparations are going well, man learning English takes a lot of effort to do and I salute her for that.

@aliceinjiwonderland1023 yeah, took part in searching 하지원 & 허삼관 in daum! Let's be positive and hoping that all goes well for Heo Sam Gwan's box office rating! Hwaiting! :-bd

English Translation for the article below :

"The reason "Heo Sam Gwan"'s Ha Ji Won changed her mind regarding marriage that once never crossed through her mind before" (Part Two)

With actor Ha Jung Woo as the director of the film, thoughts like "The movie would be full of virtues and merits as it was Ha Jung Woo directing the movie." crossed through Ha Ji Won's mind instead of feeling anxious. She revealed, "Even though it is an historical movie, but it is a story interaction with the friends in their 10s and 20s instead of the people in the past, so I think it (movie) is well produced.".

As I am the type of person who gets inspirations through music and scents, I listened to music a lot on the filming set. There are many films where music plays an important role. So I filmed "Heo Sam Gwan" as accordingly to the (situation). I had actually performed and even more than what I imagined of while reading the scenario.

Ha Ji Won possesed a strong dark (resembling the evil side) feeling during her early debut period nevertheless being known for her positive image nowadays. But there are reasons for leading such roles. "As I played in horror movies, it gets myself carrying such (fearful) feelings. After portraying popular as well as interesting roles, the feeling just faded away. But it seems that I have turned more positive and affirmative than before.

The joyful atmosphere on the set of "Heo Sam Gwan" would be probably the reason why Ha Ji Won exhibited a rejoiceful image through her continuous and unique smile.

"Such thoughts had just hit upon me regarding myself giving a try on calling out my husband in an accent for the first time. The intonation was really interesting. Since Heo Sam Gwan was really irritatible by just lying down doing nothing all the time, the hatred of mine towards him was actually expressed naturally."

The fellow children actors played a vital role in livening up the atmosphere on the set due to the formation of a (family) bond, especially with Ha Ji Won. Despite she was free from filming, she still visited the set to meet the children on the their last day of filming.

"Their acting teacher told them to address me as "Mum during the filming. They then started addressing me as "Elder Sister" and Director Ha as "Elder Brother" later after the filming wrapped up.", said Ha Ji Won proudly.

"I couldn't really care for children well. But in the contrary, they were the ones who came and played with me. I would be having an hard time if they ignore me but since they approached me first, I felt greatly relieved. If it wasn't the kids who started approaching me, I would be really upset. Even thoughts like how wonderful it would be if they were my children (in reality) crossed through my mind.", the actress added.

I read on Baidu that Ha Ji Won went to 8 theatres yesterday for stage greetings! 
Also Ha Jung Woo spoke about how he select his child actors, he said:
There are 2000 registered child actors in Korea, out of which 1600 can memorise lines. He went look through all of them.Because the first son in the movie is actually not Heo Sam Gwan's child so he selected a boy that look like Ha Ji Won, the two other kids are selected to look like him.
-------------I think the eldest boy does bare some resemblance to HJW =D>

Guest mrflamethunder

^ When it was revealed that the first son was actually not Heo Sam Gwan's son, my interest in this movie increases tenfold. I am dying to see HJW's acting as Heo Ok Ran.

English Translation for the article below :

"The reason "Heo Sam Gwan"'s Ha Ji Won changed her mind regarding marriage that once never crossed through her mind before" (Part Three - End)

Thoughts of she would be able to get married even crossed through Ha Ji Won's mind while interacting with the children through the work ("Heo Sam Gwan") this time. "I have never thought of marrying in the past. I was actually leading my life without having any interest towards marriage issues from the outset then. But during acting with the children actors, I felt the harmonious feeling (of a family) through their cuteness and warmth, and that turned my mind telling myself that I could get married too.", revealed the actress.

Director Ha Jung Woo described Ha Ji Won's attitude on the filming set as an attitude of a "wife (assistant)". He confessed that she undergoes the filming easily (indicating she acts well and professionally), and that helped him (in directing better). Being questioned on the matter, the actress replied, "I have never thought of myself as an assistant. It must be really hard for him since he was playing both roles as a director and an actor and I should be the one feeling really appologetic instead for not being able to help out more.

"Ha Jung Woo is a really thoughtful person. Since he was an actor-turned-director, he knew thoughts of the actors well. He would cope with with the inconvenient situations before it occured. That figure of his is cool.", quipped the actress.

She then continued, "Nevertheless the time elapses as usual on the set but actually there were situations where matters such as the weather or little work could also be a problem on the sets. But he could just solve the matters in a calm and humorous way and he looks cool to me in that way. Despite of our relationship as co actors and same age, we never talked down (informally) towards each other. I favor the parts where we were actually still talking to each other respectfully (by using honorifics)."

While being questioned on whether Ha Jung Woo lost his passion towards acting while directing the film at the same time, Ha Ji Won denied the sayings, replying, "I felt that he was amazing. I could feel that how much has he actually prepared for the filming session to direct the movie in such a calm way. I thought that it was really wonderful. Since Ha Jung Woo was such (a wonderful) actor, he could make it through."

Thirst and greed would accumulate for Ha Ji Won as she does something (as the time passes). She would not complain (of having a hard time), but managed it well instead. She said, "The number of productions that I wanted to work in seemed to grew gradually. There were actually many of them that consists of my favorite scenarios and interesting appearances."

"I would like to work in all the productions that I favored if my body conditions allowed me to do so, and play as hard (full hearted) as I could. I like to play while camping or going on a holiday. I enjoy gazing at the stars up upon the nightskies while drinking too.", Ha revealed.

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150114070110212

PS: This is the final part of the interview, Dear 1023rs! There is actually another long and content-packed interview, I hope that I would be free enough to translate the article... Anyway, I hoped that you guys enjoyed reading the interview! Thank you!