♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

1 hour ago, strwbrry said:

I hope this is the reason why she’s so lowkey these past few days :D 

Did she usually like this when she prepared new role in the past? I know that she always focus and well prepared, took several months to learn new things for her roles. But I'm still new in terms of her MIA :D 

• Like 1

[September 12, 2020] Kboard Ranking
Top 15 The most popular historical dramas broadcasted on NHK Channel chosen by Japanese Fans. 

1st Place : Hwang Jini
Starring : Ha Ji-won, Kim Young-ae, Jang Keun-suk, Wang Bit-na, Kim Jaewon, Ryu Tae-joon

Eh8ZrQmWsAgnGH6?format=jpg&name=medium

2nd Place : Empress Ki
Starring : Ha Ji-won, Jo Jin Mo, Ji Chang Wook

Eh8ZxgoXkAAPtzo?format=jpg&name=medium

4th Place : Damo
Starring : Ha Ji-won, Lee Seo-jin, Kim Min-joon
Eh8dhKiXcAE6-gf?format=jpg&name=medium

source: https://korea.kaigai-drama-board.com/posts/873?p=8

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, liv_well said:

Did she usually like this when she prepared new role in the past? I know that she always focus and well prepared, took several months to learn new things for her roles. But I'm still new in terms of her MIA :D 

she’s quite active before in promoting whenever she has an upcoming projects, or even when she’s on set in an airing drama she usually posts something. If you can notice on her IG way back EK days she posted a lot of pics.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Eh5Du6cVgAACXQR?format=jpg&name=large
In 'Ranker.com', a website ranking by popularity votes by American netizens, a vote was held under the theme of 'The Most Beautiful Actress in Korea' and attracted attention. What is the standard of beauty that foreigners think?

8 Ha Ji-won

Ha Ji-won, who has gorgeous filmography such as Damo, What Happened in Bali, and Secret Garden, ranked 8th.

c2ae77f6-28b2-4bdf-a586-f6597a0f3d1e.jpg

Source: Stylus

• Like 3

Yeay to 6M view! Hope more people to know and support our queen! 

img.gif

No wonder! Her Saeguk dramas are top notch! The casts acting and production team is awesome! I just want to say thank you for her to star in those dramas :)

img.gif

I pray she is healthy and enjoy her life while in MIA and preparing for Pawn release and Bi Gwang filming! Hwaiting, Haetnim!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

[HanCinema's News] "Pawn" Set to Open up Thanksgiving at the South Korean Box Office

By William Schwartz on 2020/09/15 at 19:34 PST

photo1235451.jpg

Following confirmation of its September 29th release date, "Pawn" appears to be signaling that South Korean movie distributors are confident in a rebound at the South Korean box office for Korean Thanksgiving. The autumnal holiday has long been a popular one for families going to see movies together. And "Pawn" is well-positioned for success, with its only competition being the weird supernatural comedy "The Night of the Undead".

"Pawn" deals with a makeshift family that arises when a young girl played by Park So-yi is used as collateral in lieu of a proper debt payment. Park So-yi also appeared in the very different movie "Deliver Us From Evil" which turned out to be the best-performing South Korean movie of the summer season. Sung Dong-il, Ha Ji-won, and Kim Hee-won also have leading roles. The older than usual stars have just the right combination name recognition and offbeat talent to make a family comedy work.

It has, however, been quite some time since this kind of sentimental story has had much success at the South Korean box office. The similarly themed "Oh! My Gran" has done poorly since its release earlier this month. But JK Film is making a point of advertising that it was previously responsible for such sentimental hits as "Ode to My Father", "The Himalayas", and "Keys to the Heart", with director Kang Dae-gyu also being responsible for the sentimental favorite "Harmony" from 2009.

Source

• Like 2

EiAru3XU4AEKN0t?format=jpg&name=medium
EiAru3XUwAANHct?format=jpg&name=small

2020 Fall Collection

CROCODILE LADIES

A perfect day!

2 hours ago, liv_well said:

I pray she is healthy and enjoy her life while in MIA and preparing for Pawn release and Bi Gwang filming! Hwaiting, Haetnim!

Yeah, i really hope that everything is okay with her.

anyways, ryu seung ryong ig is quiet as well let’s just assume that they are busy shooting the movie :) 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, strwbrry said:

anyways, ryu seung ryong ig is quiet as well let’s just assume that they are busy shooting the movie

I didn't pay attention to RSR IG. But I just saw that his last IG update is 5 days ago? Well, hope that the filming is going well:Please:

Maybe she is busy opening new somaek shop, as she is a Somaek Guru based on Go Chang Suk :D http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411271229455580904_2

"When Go’s turn came up, show host Kim Guk-jin fired questions at Go, “They say you would do anything for Ha Ji-won’s somaek, is that true?” Go heartily responded “Yes. I was overwhelmed with happiness (to try her somaek shots) -- Her somaek blending skill is divine,” driving the crowd into big laughter."

• Like 1
  • LOL 1