♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Can anyone please translate the loveline poster of the drama? I really excited, waiting for HJW's drama. It has been a long time I have been waiting she will do this kind of drama :w00t::w00t:. So excited, 27th June, please come faster!

But really, thank you everyone who keep updating this thread with many HJW's great news :D!

• Like 2

I am just wondering , why do not we add to the title of this forum that unni has an upcoming drama " time we were not in love " to promote her drama ?!! 

thanks 

Here is for  everything regarding Ha Ji Won, not for her drama only. so I think better keep the tittle for not change (this just my opinion).

but I find another forum for her new drama , here is the link upcoming-drama-2015-the-time-we-were-not-in-love

• Like 1

I am just wondering , why do not we add to the title of this forum that unni has an upcoming drama " time we were not in love " to promote her drama ?!! 

thanks 

Here is for  everything regarding Ha Ji Won, not for her drama only. so I think better keep the tittle for not change (this just my opinion).

but I find another forum for her new drama , here is the link upcoming-drama-2015-the-time-we-were-not-in-love

yes I know about that , I am soompier since 2011 .. so what I mean is that  if you notice the thread title of other actors/ actresses here in this section of soompi, usually the fans they will announce the current or upcoming most important works of their artists either movies or dramas, thus they can promote them more. 

• Like 3

II66.jpg

Osen - Naver: Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook's romantic poster for 'The Time I've Loved You' 

1. [+953, -40] Ha Ji Won is so pretty...

2. [+789, -38] Ha Ji Won looks young and pretty

3. [+366, -11] Lee Jin Wook's finally making a comebackㅠㅠ 'I Need Romance' and 'Nine' are both amazing and I'm excited for this one!!!

4. [+266, -8] I thought this was a movie poster

5. [+55, -3] Lee Jin Wook's doing a public broadcast drama~ TTILY, hit daebak!!

Link: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/06/stills-time-ive-loved-you-scholar-who.html

• Like 5

Ha Ji Won & Lee Jin Wook star in The Time I've Loved You. Favorite the channel for updates

HA JI WON as Jang Ha Na

3_zpsgkbm8buk.jpg~original

Oh Ha Na | Age 34

TND Shoes Marketing Team leader. The first born of a son and  a daughter. She is strong, self-organized, ambitious and challenging.
The only thing she hates more than death is being loose,  she has high competitive spirit but when she lost in the game, she admit it cleanly and become a cool person.

• Like 3

"The Time We Were Not In Love" Brand Spankin' New (4th?) Teaser:

thetimewewerenotinlovefeat

A new teaser trailer is out for The Time We Were Not In Love. It re-introduces the main characters, but there’s a quick look at the side characters, too.

I think I like Ha Ji Won in this K-drama version already! Love the saucy walk she gives as she walks away from L. And just a bit of a side thought: Not that she’s that important, but will there be a Lala in this show?

I haven’t seen much of the original yet, and although we’ve only had the previews for this one, I think the tone between the versions will be different. The Time We Were Not In Love definitely feels more rom-com, whereas In Time With You has that charming sentimental vibe.

Link: http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/06/20/the-time-we-were-not-in-love-brand-spankin-new-4th-teaser/

• Like 6

TWO MORE OFFICIAL POSTERS FOR “THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE

As I had hoped, more posters have been released for The Time We Were Not In Love.

One poster maintains the warm, summery hue of the initial poster, and it’s pretty simple, as Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook smile while they sit together on the steps in a garden.

Meanwhile, more thought has been put into the next poster, as the leads are shown leaning out of their respective windows on a very clear day. Their homes seem close enough that if they wanted to hold out their arms, their hands would be able to touch each other. Probably the most striking aspect of this poster is the meaningful gaze Lee Jin Wook’s Choi Won is giving his friend, Ha Ji Won’s Oh Ha Na, whose pensive eyes are set somewhere afar. The entire image is very much the definition of their 17-year friendship: Two friends who love each other and can be together if only they’d take that leap to reach out and confess their feelings for each other. Basically, the person they’re meant to be with is staring them right in the face.

The Time We Were Not In Love will premiere on June 27th!

Link: http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/06/21/two-more-official-posters-for-the-time-we-were-not-in-love/

• Like 7

995018_682787495085234_1842472666_n.jpg?

"All I can say is, she already done her responsibilities and duties in this family, I just hope that this time she would have time for herself, I don't wanna leave her in God's time that she don't a have her partner in life, life is short, I wanna assure myself that my daughter would be on the right hand" - Jeon Yoon Bok (HJW's father)

1507770_682788168418500_949375572_n.jpg?

"And of course, Omma, appa.. Thank you.. I love you, thank u for staying with me and never leave me, and guys, please don't put all the things into rush, time will come  but now, I just want to render my love and care to all of you .. Omma, appa, I want you to know that what I am now, is all because of you. Thanks for molding Hae Rim this way, I promise that the Hae Rim you used to give birth last 1978 will always remain to Ha Ji Won today. " - Ha Ji Won

988842_682786991751951_1872551146_n.jpg?

From The Celebrity Magazine

if you are celebrating Father's day... Happy Father's day my fellow 1023rs to your lovable father :D

as well as Jiwonnie's appa for making and having a lovely daughter :D

• Like 7

Embedded image permalink

мinnie ❥ ‏@cheshirecat1023  13h13 hours ago

Ha Ji Won and child actor Choi Ro Woon on #EmpressKi set. I miss The Jackal. (credit: rowoon0216 IG)

I like that child in Golden Rainbow  he is soo cute and bubbly :D

• Like 7