♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

If I'm not wrong, Ha Ji Won's gonna be in a movie entitled "Fool" together with Cha Tae Hyun. :)

차태현 하지원, 영화 ‘바보’ 순수커플 첫 호흡

11357303437450.jpg

[뉴스엔 하성태 기자]

차태현과 하지원이 영화 ‘바보’의 순수 커플을 연기한다.

두 사람은 최근 캐스팅이 확정된 영화 ‘바보’(감독 김정권/ 제작 와이어 투 와이어)에서 바보 승룡과 승룡이 사랑하는 첫사랑 지호를 연기한다. ‘바보’는 ‘동감’, ‘화성으로 간 사나이’를 연출한 김정권 감독의 3번째 영화.

강풀의 동명 인터넷 만화를 원작으로 한 ‘바보’는 어린 시절 한 명쯤 존재했을 법한 27살의 바보 승룡의 이야기를 그리고 있다. ‘바보’는 승룡이 어린 시절부터 순수하게 사랑해온 소녀 지호(하지원)와 승룡의 곁에서 그를 그림자처럼 보호하는 든든한 친구 상수(박희순), 그런 상수를 사랑하는 희영(박그리나)의 삶과 사랑을 아련한 감성으로 그려낼 예정이다.

일찌감치 승룡 역에 캐스팅된 차태현은 “승룡이는 모델이 없어 도전하기 힘든 역할이다”며 “김정권 감독이 ‘바보’ 전에도 장애우 역으로 날 캐스팅하려고 했던 만큼 믿음이 간다”고 밝혔다.

상수 역의 박희순은 “‘바보’의 원작과 시나리오를 읽고 참 많은 감동을 받았다”며 “실제로는 동생인 차태현과 친구가 될 생각을 하니 재미있을 것 같다”고 기대감을 표했다.

‘바보’에서는 올 가을 ‘형사’의 남순 역으로 강한 인상을 심어줬던 하지원이 피아니스트를 꿈꾸는 지호를 연기한다. 또 ‘연애의 목적’에서 박해일의 약혼녀를 연기했던 박그리나는 상수를 사랑하는 희영 역을 맡았다.

차태현 하지원이 순수 커플로 호흡을 맞추는 ‘바보’는 내년 1월 중순께 크랭크인할 예정이다.

하성태 woodyh@newsen.co.kr

Below is a bit more on what the movie is about...

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200512/200512190134.html

12/17/05 – Cha Tae Hyun will lead the movie “Fool (바보)”. The movie, adapted from the popular internet comic of the same name, portrays the innocent and foolish mind of a person. CTH states, “The subject regarding a character like a fool is interesting. The mellow and comic storylines of this movie make me decide to accept the offer.” The director is Kim Jung Kwon (김정권) whose previous movie projects were “Ditto (동감)” and “A Man Who Went to Mars (화성으로 간 사나이)”.

Credits: CindyW88

Yeah, so it seems like Ha Ji Won's gonna be the female lead in this movie.. :) I'm so excited!!! Ha Ji Won is one great actress, I totally look forward to the on-screen chemistry both of them are going to have.. ^_^

Guest minshoo

OMG!!! u're not kidding right? hahaha im SO happy to see her again in another movie!!!! hopefully they'll stick to it and not change the female lead :)

Guest nzabanal

Any latest news to our dear HAJIWON.. what is making her busy lately now.. Even in Korean Wiz News ..I do not know more news on her.. Please update

Guest xosandy

Any latest news to our dear HAJIWON.. what is making her busy lately now.. Even in Korean Wiz News ..I do not know more news on her.. Please update

she's going to be in a new movie entitled "fool" with cha tae hyun. just scroll up on this page. there's some info posted about it. thanks for sharing the pics. she looks beautiful!

Guest samgirl

yes ji won does have that sexy , sultry healthy look..shes not too skinny and sports somewhat of a tan complexion which is unusual to korean actresses who usually has that luminous white skin and she does look pretty and hot on all her clothes , particularly love her team up with insung.