♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Jiwonn departure from Korea is on March 11th at 16.45 and the arrival in Malaysia is at 22.25, so maybe she will attend Friendship Ceremony on 12th :unsure: Hope to see some pics from her departure and for her fansigning on 13th :D 

D1MZCmsVYAEZysM.jpg

cto.

• Like 1

It's Jiwonnie time on youtube ...I don't understand nothing but I like to hear her voice and she is so cute and pretty:wub: she really improves so much on playing piano !!!

Ha Ji Won's Disclosable Secret Ha Ji Won play alone  Reason why she practices so hard 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, andra3 said:

It's Jiwonnie time on youtube ...I don't understand nothing but I like to hear her voice and she is so cute and pretty:wub: she really improves so much on playing piano !!!

Ha Ji Won's Disclosable Secret Ha Ji Won play alone  Reason why she practices so hard 

There are English captions in the Youtube video. Very helpful to at least understand what she's saying. Thanks for posting all these updates by the way! Been lurking and appreciating all your posts and updates about this amazing actress.

Edited by SR20DET
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

First Welcome @SR20DET , long time no see anyone to come here on HJW thread , I don't no why ??? !!! :unsure: And second thanks for video and please don't only lurking come when you have time :D

She is so caring with her fans , don't want to make mistakes again  ... all of her fans love her for that :wub:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, andra3 said:

First Welcome @SR20DET , long time no see anyone to come here on HJW thread , I don't no why ??? !!! :unsure: And second thanks for video and please don't only lurking come when you have time :D

She is so caring with her fans , don't want to make mistakes again  ... all of her fans love her for that :wub:

Thanks for the welcome @andra3 ! Indeed it looks much more quiet as compared to a couple of years back, so I will try to be here as much as I can, but I am not very computer savvy so I don't really know how to find and share info on her as much as you might!

Quite a lot of updates on her Malaysia and HK fan pages on Facebook with pics of her at the scene in Malaysia rehearsing for some speech or something and meeting VIPs, I don't know how to link them though

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SR20DET said:

Thanks for the welcome @andra3 ! Indeed it looks much more quiet as compared to a couple of years back, so I will try to be here as much as I can, but I am not very computer savvy so I don't really know how to find and share info on her as much as you might!

Quite a lot of updates on her Malaysia and HK fan pages on Facebook with pics of her at the scene in Malaysia rehearsing for some speech or something and meeting VIPs, I don't know how to link them though

Don't worry I was the same in the beginning but after awhile I learn how to post everything :D I saw a lot of Jiwonn pics too and she is gorgeous :wub: 

• Like 1