♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest Alethia

OMG! Congratulations to Ji Won-ssi! ^.^

She's really a great actress & definitely deserved the award.

She did such a great job in Hwang Jin-i.. i enjoyed tt series so much because of her.

Have juz finished watchin Damo recently too.. such a tragic story, but gosh i luv it. She was so cool in Damo ^.^ <33

Guest Partners4Life
Hi Partners4Life, thx for the list of Ha Ji Won's awards and achievements.. May I add some? If i'm not wrong, Ha Ji Won also won best actrees award in 2004 SBS Drama Award for her role in Something Happened in Bali. In 2005 26th Blue Dragon Award, she won Most Popular award with Kang Dong Won, Jo Seung Woo n Kim Soo Mi.
Thanks, gadizza for the correction. So she did win an award in the year 2005 for "Duelist"?. Wow...this lady is winning some kind of awards each year...so proud of her. I remember in some kind of interview Jo In Sung was ask what kind of a girl he prefer...he said a "wise-woman" and "one who does her best in everything she do?" *hint*...could this mean"Ha Ji Won!" is on his list..lets all keep hoping that it is...hehe.
Just to reiterate/elaborate on what gadizza touched on- the Golden Chest Award involves countries across Europe & Asia & also Australia. So this award is an extremely great achievement.Anyways, some shots of HJW at the Salvatore Ferragamo 2008 Spring/Summer Show in Singapore on Nov 6-- http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s18/amt...jw_101107_1.jpg(credit: yahoo korea+The Purse Forum.)According to KBS World, Ferragamo selected Ji Won as the Asian style icon of the year. She was also the only Asian entertainer who was formally invited to the event. (!!)Talk about having a good month lol But I do wholeheartedly agree on all the accolades she is receiving =) Keep it up girl! <3
Thanks for the pic, jicks! Not only talented but also she looks great...love her dress... very elegant. Congrats! to her for getting pick to be the Asian style icon of the year by Ferragamo.
She looks very beautfil - she a real good figure and legs.
Yeah she sure does...fit and tone...not flappy like most asian. Did you see her commercial in "BangBang" for jeans...hehe...she defintely have a nice back!...lolz.

Guest purpleZ

Hi PurpleZ n all, i find the list of 32nd Golden Chest Award Winners. When I read the winners's list, I think it wasn't only for Asian television.

Here's the winners's list:

32nd GOLDEN CHEST International Television Festival Winners

Golden Chest International Television Festival is one of the longest-standing and most prestigious international festivals in Europe.

The 32nd edition of the Golden Chest International TV Festival was held at "Novotel of Plovdiv", City of Bulgaria.

CATEGORY ONE – TV FILMS AND MINI-SERIES FOR ADULTS

THE GOLDEN CHEST GRAND PRIX for Category One – TV Films and Mini-Series for Adults to the production of RAI “CARAVAGGIO”, director Angelo Longoni – ITALY

THE “SILVER CHEST” SPECIAL PRIZE to the film of “Camera” Ltd. “WARDEN OF THE DEAD”, director Ilian Simeonov– BULGARIA

THE “BRONZE CHEST” PRIZE ON BEHALF OF PLOVDIV MUNICIPALITY to the production of TF 1 “THE WOMAN FROM IZIEU”, director Alain Wermus – FRANCE

THE PRIZE FOR BEST FILM DIRECTOR to SERGEY KRUTIN for the film “EXTRATERRESTRIAL”, Star Media – UKRAINE. The prize is bestwed by the Union of Bulgarian Filmmakers.

THE PRIZE FOR BEST SCRIPT to MICHAEL MUELLER for the film “ISABELLA”, YLE – FINLAND. The prize is bestwed by the Union of Bulgarian Filmmakers.

THE PRIZE FOR BEST DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY to ROSTISLAV PIRUMOV for the film “FERRY’S WHEEL”, Maximus LLC– RUSSIA. The prize is bestwed by the Union of Bulgarian Filmmakers.

THE PRIZE FOR ORIGINAL MUSIC to DEJAN PEJOVIC for the soundtrack of “GUCHA! DISTANT TRUMPET”, Pallas Film, Film DeLuxe Intern., Dakar, Aichholzer Filmprod., Art Fest – BULGARIA. The prize is bestwed by the Union of Bulgarian Filmmakers.

THE PRIZE FOR BEST ACTOR to LYUBEN CHATALOV for his role in “A MAN OF FORTUNE”, BNT– BULGARIA. The prize is bestwed by the Union of Bulgarian Actors.

THE PRIZE FOR BEST ACTRESS to HA JI-WON for her role in “HWANG JINI” – KBS, Korea. The prize is bestwed by the Union of Bulgarian Actors.

THE PRIZE OF MOSFILM HOLDING COMPANY – RUSSIA to the production “THE VULTURE”, NHK – Japan

Hey gadizza, thx a lot for the winners list of the Golden Chest International Television Festival. The only Asian winner and the only Asian entertainer invited by Ferragamo. WOW! I wasn't wrong picking Ji Won to be my favorite actress. She totally totally deserved all these!

^ Wouldn't it be great to have that list of achievements on the front page for everyone to see?

Unfortunately, the author of the thread isn't replying to my request to update this thread -_- , would anyone else be able to try to get in contact with them?

I think I could try to provide her biography, filmography, links, etc to make the front page looks more interesting and pm the owner of the thread. I've been wanting to do so but still haven't found the time :( I've done her filmography with pics before, so I could add some more.

Just to reiterate/elaborate on what gadizza touched on- the Golden Chest Award involves countries across Europe & Asia & also Australia. So this award is an extremely great achievement.

Anyways, some shots of HJW at the Salvatore Ferragamo 2008 Spring/Summer Show in Singapore on Nov 6--

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s18/amtr/hjw_101107_3.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s18/amtr/hjw_101107_1.jpg

(credit: yahoo korea+The Purse Forum.)

According to KBS World, Ferragamo selected Ji Won as the Asian style icon of the year. She was also the only Asian entertainer who was formally invited to the event. (!!)

Talk about having a good month lol

But I do wholeheartedly agree on all the accolades she is receiving =) Keep it up girl! <3

Definitely beautiful and elegant. She's close to perfection. Great personality, talent, body, character, etc. Jo In Sung, hurry before she slips away! :)

Guest Partners4Life

I think it is a good idea to update her frontpage. I do have some time, but just don't know how to start it...might need some help.

PurpleZ, I saw your muic video of Jo In Sung and Ha Ji Won in you tube... nice work..you put it together real well.

it's been awhile since i last watched her in a drama. i am currently watching HWANG JINI. i just love her acting in the drama. she's so pretty and such a great actress.

I'm proud of her as well as the drama hwang jini for having tons of awards. it was indeed a great drama...

congratulations to Ha Ji Won

Guest miyaka25

hello there!could anyone do a biography about her i want to know more about hajiwon besides her movies and drama.can you research sometime like whats her favorite food,color,movies,whos her friend or close with something like that and how many brothers and sisters she have and some of her childhood pictures.i would be very happy if someone will do this.pretty please thanks. :D

Guest Partners4Life

More pics of pretty lovable Ha Ji Won and some of her leading men!

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1852/1050590im7.jpg

^Waah... what I would'n't give to be in the same room as JIS, Kang Dong Won & Kwon Sang Woo... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics!

---------------

I have something, too =)

New >>>>>>

2007/08 Compagna Winter Collection

hjw_cpgna_w01.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w02.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w03.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w04.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w05.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w06.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w07.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w08.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w09.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w10.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w11.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w12.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w13.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w14.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w15.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w16.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w17.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w18.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w19.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w20.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w21.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w22.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w23.jpg

hjw_cpgna_w24.jpg

(source: http://www.e-compagna.com/ + credit: http://kr.blog.yahoo.com/hanyeseul_881408.html)

The 17th, 18th & 19th pics are my faves <3

Guest is2minwoo

gahh.. Exams are over so now i'm going on a Ha Ji Won rampage. First on my list was Damo, just finished watching it after consecutive episodes over 2 days. lol.

Man.. that ending was the most heart-wrenching thing i've ever seen, don't think i've ever cried that much. My eyes are killing atm. Such a great performance from HJW n the others. It got very frustrating at times though, they always reveal everything when they're dying and it's too late. :( Such a tragedy..

Next up on my list: WHIB :D

Guest gadizza

hi guys!

I'm new here, but I do know Gadizza already.

You guys are cool... being real fans of KOREA'S BEST ACTRESS HA JI-WON.

Glad to meet you here Cheiri....n welcome to the club hehehe