Quantcast
strwbrry

Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’ | Upcoming Drama: ‘Chocolate’ (JTBC)

Guest jahye

Ha Ji Won is one of very few Korean actresses that I can say is beautiful AND a great actress in the same line.

And I don't throw those praises around easily 'cause I'm a hard person to please.

Anyways, since the release of her new movie, has she started or put any interest in any future projects?

Though movies may get Korean celebs more recognition, I just appreciate those who continue to do works on the small screen, like dramas.

I hope she intends to do another drama in her career...

Also, does anyone know who her closest friends are in the entertainment biz? It seems like she's pretty close to Jo In Sung just from working with him multiple times, but other than him, who are her close entertainment friends? Not just people she worked with...

Guest duncalisious

her and JIS are adorable..i miss bali..

Guest nzabanal

The first time I watched her in Memories of Bali..I had become one of the person who really praised her craft.. I almost watched in CD format her films.. So far in her series, I just got the chance to see her Bali and Damo..both series are remarkably good. I kept on watching them over and over again...A salute to a great actress like HAJIWON

Guest samiam^^

I love Ha JiWon.

She's such a good actress.

She was amazing in Damo.

This girl is amazing especially in Damo. Her actions seem so natural and so real. I don't know wether she knows martial arts but she plays the role convincingly. Heard Duelist is doing very well too. Can't wait until it's released in DVD.

Bali is another great performance of Ha Ji Won. Great actress and very beautiful as well. Can I call myself her fan? I guess I can.

• Like 2

her recent pic with kang dong won i found it in his thread

she look stunning doesnt she?

200510061943580200_1.jpg

people_2219_L.jpg

05. 10. 6 PIFF

he's so hot!!!!!

2005100622461326100oe.jpg

2005100622502252109nr.jpg

jp2.jpg

credits to daum / Pretty Boy kangdongwon, 3asian

P0000003_cov51802.jpg

P0000010_peo51825.jpg

P0000005_peo51818.jpg

• Like 2

Guest sweetbutterfly

thank so much for the picture Ha ji won look so pretty

After Song Hye Gyo and Song Yun Ah, Ha Ji Won is anothe true beauty, well, to me of course. Her recent pix with KDW are stunning. Not alot of people can pull of images like she does in those pix-sporty yet elegant. I wish she be casted in BYJ's new drama "Great King's Four Gods"

Way to go, Ha Ji Won!

• Like 2

i found a clip of her and KDW walking down the red carpet in his thread. they're so cute!!!

thank you kdwozai for the links

:D Hello all Kdwonians!! hope u guys are fine.

About PIFF--Ji won 's so beautiful...always see them have a work together hahaha

Thx for the hot new pics!!

This is the clip2 for that event >> PIFF Before

credits:snoopy_cutecute@popcornfor2 forum

PIFF-KDW-MBC NEWS 3Mb

PIFF-KWD shot

cp36dy.jpg

credits:looprevil@popcornfor2 forum

feature_3269_3116_M.gif

• Like 2

Guest daintydamsel

she's my all time favorite korean actress eversince i saw WHIB. i've also seen some of her movies and she was all great in those diff kind of roles esp in comedy. i luv all of her funny expressions. i hope she stars in another tv drama after the duelist...

i agree that shes a great actress..watched most of her movies and all of them were awesome esepecially bali..she just blew me away with her wonderful acting. got the looks and beautiful hair.

• Like 2