♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won And Yoon Kye Sang Express Deep Emotions In 1st Images For Upcoming Romance Drama

Ha Ji Won And Yoon Kye Sang Express Deep Emotions In 1st Images For Upcoming Romance Drama

That still shows the couple walking through a quiet road in Greece. The eyes of the two actors are filled with deep emotions, amplifying expectations for a “healing” romance that will connect with viewers’ emotional side.

As the character Lee Kang, Yoon Kye Sang will portray a handsome, intelligent doctor who begins to live a competitive lifestyle after realizing his uncertain fate. The actor, who will be returning to the small-screen after three years, stated “I really wanted to star in a melodrama that included deep emotions. Working with director Lee Hyung Min and writer Lee Kyung Hee, both of whom I admire and like, as well as actor Ha Ji Won, was the biggest reason why I chose to appear in ‘Chocolate.'”

Ha Ji Won plays Moon Cha Young, a talented chef who comes from the world of international cooking competitions in Italy. She is usually full of smiles and unlimited positive energy, but she does not hold back her anger when she witnesses injustice. The actress also chose “Chocolate” as her small-screen comeback project after two years, stating, “The biggest reason why I chose ‘Chocolate’ was because of the script. It felt as if a sincere story was receiving warm healing. I wanted to work with director Lee Hyung Min and writer Lee Kyung Hee, so I’m happy to join them through this project.”

“Chocolate” premieres on November 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “My Country.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1360567wpp/ha-ji-won-and-yoon-kye-sang-express-deep-emotions-in-1st-images-for-upcoming-romance-drama

No one is so good to express emotions with her eyes like Jiwonn does  :unsure::huh: ??? Now I'm sooo confused ... Chocolate will be released in Dec 6 or in 29 Nov ??? 

• Like 4

On 10/23/2019 at 5:12 PM, andra3 said:

That still shows the couple walking through a quiet road in Greece. The eyes of the two actors are filled with deep emotions, amplifying expectations for a “healing” romance that will connect with viewers’ emotional side.

As the character Lee Kang, Yoon Kye Sang will portray a handsome, intelligent doctor who begins to live a competitive lifestyle after realizing his uncertain fate. The actor, who will be returning to the small-screen after three years, stated “I really wanted to star in a melodrama that included deep emotions. Working with director Lee Hyung Min and writer Lee Kyung Hee, both of whom I admire and like, as well as actor Ha Ji Won, was the biggest reason why I chose to appear in ‘Chocolate.'”

Ha Ji Won plays Moon Cha Young, a talented chef who comes from the world of international cooking competitions in Italy. She is usually full of smiles and unlimited positive energy, but she does not hold back her anger when she witnesses injustice. The actress also chose “Chocolate” as her small-screen comeback project after two years, stating, “The biggest reason why I chose ‘Chocolate’ was because of the script. It felt as if a sincere story was receiving warm healing. I wanted to work with director Lee Hyung Min and writer Lee Kyung Hee, so I’m happy to join them through this project.”

“Chocolate” premieres on November 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “My Country.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1360567wpp/ha-ji-won-and-yoon-kye-sang-express-deep-emotions-in-1st-images-for-upcoming-romance-drama

No one is so good to express emotions with her eyes like Jiwonn does  :unsure::huh: ??? Now I'm sooo confused ... Chocolate will be released in Dec 6 or in 29 Nov ??? 

Yes indeed, you can feel the emotion through her eyes alone. 

• Like 2

Jiwonn will be in Vietnam next month ! Talentated actress, beautiful woman, wonderful soul , amazing human being !!:wub:

75486111_10162588845505066_2036363545448284160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQlgShsRopFdxvrKXySO8R4Z-NLmczT-ZeW_InAm-vMHaefJT2qAbb-JxxsF9qgVyQ0&_nc_ht=scontent.fias1-1.fna&oh=9e17e935adfb58d44416fd0b326c2c24&oe=5E2285EA

Jiwonn as a Smile Ambassador will be joining hundreds of medical professionals and volunteers to celebrate the organization's 30 years of serving children and families in Vietnam in November 2019 for celebrating the 30th anniversary of Operation Smile. 

Our Queen was appointed in Nov 2014 as the second Asian Operation Smile Public Relations Ambassador following Jackie Chan.

operationsmile-vietnam_6.jpg

cr. hajiwon-sunshine1023

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Finally !!!! First Chocolate poster is out !!! Wonderful :wub:

77294641_147316846538821_7046153524142310155_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

Opened teaser posters further stimulate anticipation of the drama. Late in the night, Gye-sang Yoon, Ha Ji-won, who sit side by side by the river, unfold a myriad of stories and emotions, creating emotional synergy. Even the afterimages of two people sitting on the surface of the water gently sound like a watercolor, and the images of the two being colored to each other with the moonlight are conveyed in a warm thrill. The copy of 'Sweet Comfort' for Your Life 'waits for the healing magic of' Chocolate 'to beat viewers' emotions.

Yoon Gye-sang returns to the drama in three years and plays 'Lee Kang', a neurosurgery surgeon who hides his cold but warm inside like a scalpel. He is a perfect man with a warm visual and 'brasseng man', but he realizes the dangerous fate and lives a more intense reality than anyone else. Moon Cha-young, played by Ha Ji-won, is a talented chef from the Italian world cooking competition. He is a smiling angel equipped with infinite positive energy. Until Lee Kang and Moon Cha-young, who have completely different colors, are comforted to each other, they are delicately and warmly painted.
Above all, Yoon Gye-sang, who has become an actor who believes and sees through bold transformation and choice, and  Ha Ji-won, who has been loved by the acting queen who is not changed by genre, can only expect 'chocolate'. 'Chocolate' crew said, “We're looking for viewers with the human emotion that is deeply met by Yoon Kye-sang and Ha Ji-won. The emotional synergy of the two actors that will melt on the story unfolded with a delicate and warm gaze will give a deep sound. ”(Dailyan)

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/839077/?sc=naver

• Like 4

JTBC 'Chocolate' first teaser video ..beautiful ....even if is a short teaser we can feel the deep pain and emotion through their eyes ...it will be a bitter chocolate ?? FIGHTING Chocolate drama !!!!!! :wub::wub:   Love it !!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

At this moment in the beautiful  Dubai with the beautiful Jiwonn (eng vid)... when the audience keep screaming Ha Ji Won ...Ha Ji Won ...my heart fluttered.. I was so proud and happy for her ... and to be her fan :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3