Quantcast
strwbrry

Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’ | Upcoming Drama: ‘Chocolate’ (JTBC)

Beautiful fanvid for Jiwonnie birthday :wub:

music SHE by Jannabi 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Happiest birthday to our Jiwonnie! Amazing woman all around. May your kind heart continue to inspire, you are the embodiment of beauty inside and out. Have a great birthday. More success and true love! Sarangheo.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

A little off topics but...It's a Historical day for both Korea ...It's like I'm watching a a sequence from King two Hearts sequel :) Finger cross for Korean Peninsula :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@andra3 wow the one where she wears a pink dress, i did not see that video :D  or just cant remember. She looks so lovely from that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, strwbrry said:

@andra3 wow the one where she wears a pink dress, i did not see that video :D  or just cant remember. She looks so lovely from that.

That was when she presented the Daesang prize at the Baeksang Awards in May together with Yoon Kye Sang. She does look stunning in that beautiful dress!

• Like 1

@SR20DET i mean the one above that gif sis :D looks like a pastel pink. I think that’s from sesa living looking from the background and ambiance :) 

• Like 2

@strwbrry and @SR20DET,  yes indeed is Jiwonnie for SESA Summer Exhibition 2019 , I can't found the vid ..I have only some pics :D

Ha Ji Won eonni for Sesa Living Summer Exhibition 2019 . . . #hajiwon #íì§ì #haewadal_entertainment #hajiwoncfmodel #sesaliving_official #sesaliving2019a

Image result for ha ji won for SESA

cto.

• Like 4

Welcome July ...for all of you ...have a wonderful July month full of happiness and  if it's possible a cool weather, it's sooo hot here in Europa :star::star::star:

D-VquomUwAA535x.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, strwbrry said:

@SR20DET i mean the one above that gif sis :D looks like a pastel pink. I think that’s from sesa living looking from the background and ambiance :) 

Haha, didn't realize that it was pink until I loaded it through my phone! Unfortunately my outdated computer screen is really bad and does not do justice to that lovely colour!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

aww i really like Jiwon wearing pastel colors type of dresses or clothes other than her black and white outfits or oversized garments :lol:

• Like 3

Hi! 

Am a Ha Ji Won fan. Have been writing about her on my blog since forever. 

I didn't know she has a moving coming out and a TV series. 

I tried searching on YouTube for trailer or teaser but can't find anything. Anyone can hook me up? 

• Like 1