Quantcast
strwbrry

Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’ | Upcoming Drama: ‘Chocolate’ (JTBC)

13 hours ago, IeJ said:

and may i ask how to say 1023 in korean?

i gong il sam or i yong il sam? Or both are wrong?

My korean is not that good :anguished:

I know a liitle  (mostly through drama, hahaha), but no, don 't know how to say 1023 in Korean. 

• Like 1

Jiwonn update ...The busy Chef making her healthy breakfast "Good morning -  busy Today, I'm having fun - I'm enjoying it - Hihi " yougurt, apple, banana, some nuts, honey .. that's all ...Good appetite !!! She's so cute !

• Like 3

So busy Jiwonn in this hot summer ...to film a drama and a movie in the same time I don't think is an easy task ...stay healthy my Queen !!! But ofc she is one of the most hardworker actress Ha Ji Won !! So...after I said welcome to Chef Moon - Chocolate drama in this thread it's time for welcome Seung Yi too - Collateral movie :D This is our first time meeting , glad to meet you Seung Yi !!! I can't wait to see both of you on screen !!! 

So... let me introduce you Seung Yi , it's a very bad quality pics but that's all I found for now :D

65099662_135217197668214_6284715181296393063_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com

SY with her brother if i'm not wrong :unsure:

61664784_1351558934991929_4713846207694577232_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com

cto.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

We all know that on 28 June is our Queen birthday , Haewadal Channel give us the opportunity to express our congratulation message on Haewadal Channels community so ...Go,Go,Go... :D

D9lbUCCUcAEyWee.jpg

• Like 2

Hello! It's been so long since I last logged on to soompi, these forums don't seem to be very popular nowadays lol 

I've been getting JiWonnie updates from twitter since I'm there for most of the day. Also time for an Empress Ki rewatch!! Someone happened to post a compilation of Jiwon's action scenes and I thought I'd go see EK again... also, she was in Malaysia a month or two ago, and I missed it since I had an event. Ugh what are the odds. I saw pictures though, and she was glowing as always...

That's all I have now, but hope to drop by more often!! 

• Like 1

Hello dear @TheRatchetFool_1023 probably because there’s no much activity of Jiwon nowadays or any updates since her ongoing works are all pre-produce. I think there will be lots of visitors if ever Jiwon will give us something a very positive news that will make our hearts flutters so much :P:lol:

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN JI WON !!

I wish you a wonderful birthday , a wonderful and blessed year, a wonderful life full of happiness and success !!! :heart:

Hajiwon GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR RAY OF SUNSHINE :D 

A beautiful fanvid made by official1023 for her special day.

Wishing you a beautiful love and best of health! We love you sweetie :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1