♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Jiwonie is always cute with stuffed toys.. Hope to see some updates from here.. Missing her a lot!! 

Hi icy ! Yes ,true :smiley:  I wait for some news about Prometheus ?!! Even if I just watched  Galileo with sub I miss her !! I really loved this show and all Galileo team ! 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, andra30 said:

Hi icy ! Yes ,true :smiley:  I wait for some news about Prometheus ?!! Even if I just watched  Galileo with sub I miss her !! I really loved this show and all Galileo team ! 

I want to know when will Prometheus start shooting!! I too loved Galileo... Hope to see jiwon in many variety shows like this

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I want to know when will Prometheus start shooting!! I too loved Galileo... Hope to see jiwon in many variety shows like this

Me too ! I love to see her in VS too, I love her unpredictable behavior , her cute clumsy little mistake , her emotions ,her reactions , from every VS I learn something new about human Jiwon not as actress and that make me love her more ! 

• Like 3

Jiwonnie with one of hers friend , pic from Eun Soo IG with caption "Long tine friends" , so good to see Jiwonn spending a nice time with friends :wub:

41152732_326539321227539_3876036731380377641_n.jpg

cr. owner 

@icyphoenix, I dont find nothing about Prometheus , even the casts are unknow, PD... writter  ...mb next weeks ...??!! Hope that they dont give up to the project :unsure:

• Like 3

Top 10 Beautiful Korean Actresses in 2018

Ha Ji Won

Jeon Hae-rim (Born 28 June 1978), better known by her stage name Ha Ji-won (Hangul: 하지원) is a South Korean actress. She is best known for the historical dramas Damo (2003), Hwang Jini (2006), Empress Ki (2013), as well as the melodramaSomething Happened in Bali (2004), the romantic comedy series Secret Garden (2010) and the medical drama Hospital Ship (2017).

She has starred in several films and television series and is one of South Korea’s most sought after and critically acclaimed actresses, particularly known for her versatility in pulling off roles in various genres such as action, comedy, horror, drama, and sports

cr.https://toptenknowledge.com/top-10-beautiful-korean-actresses-in-2018/

Indeed she is one of the most beautiful Kactress ,  ofc for me she is always no 1 :smiley: :heart:

• Like 4