♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hard work every day for Sunshine wearing a suit tough IVA or EVA.

She turn out into barista pro 

KakaoTalk_Moim_4Rl2PslMbpVH1epmRhJymzfiCDvomR.jpg?type=w1200

she indeed has some imagination :o:D

KakaoTalk_Moim_4Rl2PslMbpVH1epmRhJymzfiCDIRPj.jpg?type=w1200

And ...reactions of crews drinking coffee

KakaoTalk_Moim_4Rl2PslMbpVH1epmRhJymzfiCDQ18Z.jpg?type=w1200

KakaoTalk_Moim_4Rl2PslMbpVH1epmRhJymzfiCDL4e5.jpg?type=w1200

KakaoTalk_Moim_4Rl2PslMbpVH1epmRhJymzfiCDO5MZ.jpg?type=w1200

Sooo good !!! I want a cup of coffe too :wub:

• Like 3

Park Ki-woong will joined Jiwonn in 'Prometheus'.

Park Ki-woong plays Choi Ryong-soo, who belongs to the command of the North Korean reconnaissance bureau, and is expected to give tension to the drama as a person with deep-rooted grudge against Jung-gu (Park Hoon)...

108171-642472.png

https://www.koreastardaily.com

I'm not so excited with the cast but that's it , Jiwonn is in and it's enough :D

• Like 2

After ten years in Bali

A wonderful vid made by @a dwarf ...really wonderful ... I hope that this 2 great actors will work together someday :wub:  

Seeing this vid ....I wonder WHY Jiwonn can't play with her's ex costars again , other Kactress did this :unsure: or WHY she can't play with a A class actors in a big budget drama ??? It's not that I don't like her's former partners , I really love her chemistry with LSG or JCW (btw they are great actors right now and I want her to play with them again :D)...OK It's just a question that I have in my mind these day :D

• Like 2

From today Galileo ep. :lol: :love:

"Life's First Pasta Cooking Challenge"

0004199827_001_20180812103650072.jpg?type=w540

Ha Ji Won opens the 'Ha-Restaurant' after the successful opening of 'coffee house'. 

In TVN 'Galileo: Awakened Space' which is broadcasted on 12th, cooking skills of Ha Ji Won will be revealed and catch the attention. Ha Ji Won is preparing a dinner for the crew who came back after cleaning up the hard EVA. 
Ha Ji-won, in the preliminary preview video, said, "I've never done pasta cooking at home. Even if of that she confidently declared  "the menu of today is pasta" and she's laughing .

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004199827&lfrom=twitter

• Like 2