♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

2th Jiwonnie update ...a picture from her room (seen it in Galileo ep1) ...even if her pics update today are some old ones  I'm happy every time she update IG ... caption "Cinema Cannes , artist Han Sung Pil " . I wish to see her at Cannes Festival :wub:

37298087_2229575180596129_1769069623036084224_n.jpg

37744530_235951473906725_1453241938818891776_n.jpg

cto.

Galileo show will start soon ...

• Like 4

[ENG SUB] Episode 02 Download & Stream: http://bit.do/galileoepisode2 

Translators: @kaaaaaaat @bigchocochan @ceIestiaImark @anandaafina

Timers & Typesetters: @twopmnuna @EN_KIANK @jungwoes @10cmforehead @RoFa0725 @Ministrelia_Lia

Encoder & Uploader: @jungwoes

Thank you all !!! :thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Kang Min Hyuk , Jiwonn's partener in Hospital ship drama as dr. Kwak Hyun  , is ready to go in army ...so be strong and healthy "dr.HK" and come back as a more warm and good man :D

They are such a cute pair in HS :D

Animated GIF

• Like 3

Ha Ji Won , barista and jurnalist for Galileo

2018080201000073500001331.jpg

Ha ji won is playing a diverse role in Mars exploration research activities and is making a lot of contribution as a crew and is engaged in various outdoor and indoor activities. Hajwon is exhibiting versatility in group life with untiring passion and energy. 

Especially, in 3 broadcasts, various works and preparations of Hae Won were introduced and captivated the attention. Ha Ji-won, made his own coffee machine using PET bottles and began to mince the coffeemaker. With a frank confession of "I learned before I came," he succeeded in perfecting the making of Dutch coffee, which led to the admiration of "I have been really prepared" from Nichkhun. 

In the process of waiting for the extraction of Dutch coffee, she entered her room and immersed herself in the sketch of the painting, revealing the temperament of the artist. 

While working hard to install the solar panel, Hajwon took the role of 'multiplayer' by shooting the process very carefully. MDRS crews, who are undergoing a harsh Mars exploration adaptation season, have been acclaimed as having a positive impact on 'positive energy' from 'Sunshine' Hajwon. She is a passionate explorer who reduces her sleep.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201808020100007350000133&ServiceDate=20180801

• Like 5