Quantcast
strwbrry

Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’ | Upcoming Drama: ‘Chocolate’ (JTBC)

@andra30 I m also wondering abt Prometheus  coz there is no confirmation abt of the cast?  Is the project still on or it is scrapped?  Anyway jiwon is patient in choosing the best for her n i have to agree that jiwon's all characters r strong n independent n has an essence.. I m just loving the teasers of Galileo.. Can't wait anymore for the show

P. S. I have created a thread for galileo so that all ppl can discuss abt the show freely in that thread

• Like 4

Ha Ji Won To Come Back In Spy Thriller Drama

Ha-Ji-Won.jpg

On July 5, it was confirmed that Ha Ji Wonwould play the lead role in the upcoming drama, “Prometheus.”

Ha Ji Won will play an intelligence officer that goes on an undercover mission for the denuclearization of North Korea. Known for her acting and action, as well as her one-of-a-kind charisma, Korea’s representative actress Ha Ji Won and the drama “Prometheus” are gathering expectations for pioneering a new spy movie that cannot usually be found in Korean dramas.

A source from the “Prometheus” production staff said, “Actress Ha Ji Won has been confirmed to play the role of Chae Eun Seo, an intelligence officer who leads Team 2 towards North Korea. From even the beginning stages of the production of the drama, we made the character while thinking of Ha Ji Won, so her image remains intact in the character. We ask for the support and interest of the viewers.”

With the foothold of the current state of international affairs that has seen denuclearization starting to begin with the 2018 North Korea–United States and South Korea–North Korea summits, “Prometheus” is a drama that comes from the idea of central scientists that deal with denuclearization. The North Korean scientists are sent overseas but disappear while being repatriated during the process of denuclearization.

The “Prometheus” production staff continued, “We worked on the planning and scriptwriting of the drama for around two years. Casting for actors that fit the characters well is in progress. We hope people will look forward to the cast line-up on top of the great casting of Ha Ji Won for ‘Prometheus.’ We will work hard to introduce a solid and new drama.”

“Prometheus” is scheduled to air at the end of the year, while more actors in the cast line-up will be announced one by one

Cr: soompi

• Like 3

23 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

@andra30 I m also wondering abt Prometheus  coz there is no confirmation abt of the cast?  Is the project still on or it is scrapped?  Anyway jiwon is patient in choosing the best for her n i have to agree that jiwon's all characters r strong n independent n has an essence.. I m just loving the teasers of Galileo.. Can't wait anymore for the show

P. S. I have created a thread for galileo so that all ppl can discuss abt the show freely in that thread

Our question has an answer now !!! I'm so happy for this news , finaly Jiwonn confirmed her participation on Prometheus drama ! But the most important things is for now on the cast and the writer and PD . Who the man leader can be ??? I really want for this character a good actor, she deserves it. We'll see !!! Have you some ideas ?? :unsure: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, andra30 said:

Our question has an answer now !!! I'm so happy for this news , finaly Jiwonn confirmed her participation on Prometheus drama ! But the most important things is for now on the cast and the writer and PD . Who the man leader can be ??? I really want for this character a good actor, she deserves it. We'll see !!! Have you some ideas ?? :unsure: 

As JJH backed out, I have no idea.. But the production will not take any less of an actor for this project as its a big budget project!! There is no info abt director n writer too.. They just informed they will inform abt the confirmed cast one by one.. I hope everyone involved in this project will be great.. I want it to be more successful for unnie as it's her genre!! 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

As JJH backed out, I have no idea.. But the production will not take any less of an actor for this project as its a big budget project!! There is no info abt director n writer too.. They just informed they will inform abt the confirmed cast one by one.. I hope everyone involved in this project will be great.. I want it to be more successful for unnie as it's her genre!! 

I know about JJH . In fact this big budget woried me , hope  the producer don't cast some big idol just for rating ;) 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, andra30 said:

I know about JJH . In fact this big budget woried me , hope  the producer don't cast some big idol just for rating ;) 

I just want a good actor to be castes against jiwon.. Who is compatible with her.. I hope they don't do anything for rating!! 

• Like 4

I’m wondering who would be suitable for this genre other than JWS, whom already did Athena. Thinking about recent actors who’ve done spy like dramas/movies, I could only think of Park He Jin, Ji Chang Wook, Joowon, Ha Jung woo, and Kang dong won. However, out of these actors, two are in the army and the other 3, one isn’t a big enough name to carry this big budget drama and the remaining two are less likely to do a drama.

Who is left that could pull off this role? I really liked PHJ in Man to Man and I do not believe he has a conflicting schedule to film Prometheus.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, joowonie said:

I’m wondering who would be suitable for this genre other than JWS, whom already did Athena. Thinking about recent actors who’ve done spy like dramas/movies, I could only think of Park He Jin, Ji Chang Wook, Joowon, Ha Jung woo, and Kang dong won. However, out of these actors, two are in the army and the other 3, one isn’t a big enough name to carry this big budget drama and the remaining two are less likely to do a drama.

Who is left that could pull off this role? I really liked PHJ in Man to Man and I do not believe he has a conflicting schedule to film Prometheus.

I can add up LJK too in this list coz he is amazing in action n acting too!! * Fingers crossed* Hope they take a good actor!!

• Like 5

Jiwonn update her IG 

with a lego robot ...maybe she missed Ken (or Can) from Galileo Station :lol:

36160033_481617188974953_5973822921984966656_n.jpg?efg=eyJ1cmxnZW4iOiJ1cmxnZW5fZnJvbV9pZyJ9

36086243_1767179450034398_2470275372579553280_n.jpg?efg=eyJ1cmxnZW4iOiJ1cmxnZW5fZnJvbV9pZyJ9

and a beautiful painting with caption "Me" ... so... is she the author ??? or she identifies herself with the character ??? a beautiful lady studying piano ??? :)  I don't know ...it's look like a tile , a pottery !!??

36466269_1396364127130933_273569024250478592_n.jpg?efg=eyJ1cmxnZW4iOiJ1cmxnZW5fZnJvbV9pZyJ9

cto.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Jiwon looks so happy and in a very good mod today in her vid. Sooo good to see her like that :wub:

36136651_219913455495680_4912612670093393920_n.jpg?efg=eyJ1cmxnZW4iOiJ1cmxnZW5fZnJvbV9pZyJ9&_nc_eui2=AeF9DaKCqiBn8nEIQrku9KofkLaqmWgD2PXc9fEEJIEK3bpycUtz1bFcv1wDP9q0ZPciM6q6aGURENclBgBj3kbe

• Like 2

The Time We Were Not In Love will be shown in the Philippines with different title ‘My Time With You’

awww time went so fast it’s been 3 years, i miss Oh Hana :) 

• Like 5