Quantcast
strwbrry

Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’ | Upcoming Drama: ‘Chocolate’ (JTBC)

Cast Of tvN’s Upcoming Sci-Fi Variety Show “Galileo” Are Mars Explorers In New Posters

Galileo1.jpg

tvN’s upcoming variety show “Galileo: Awakened Universe” released its official posters as it gains attention for being Korea’s first “Mars exploration project.”

“Galileo: Awakened Universe” is a new blockbuster sci-fi reality show that explores the idea of life on Mars. It will take place at the Mars Desert Research Station (MDRS) in Utah, where the desert conditions are similar to those on Mars. The cast includes comedian Kim Byung Man, actress Ha Ji Won, 2PM’s Nichkhun, and gugudan’s Kim Sejeong.

Images of the crew in the posters dressed as astronauts in the same environment as Mars create a scene like something from a sci-fi movie. The posters display research bases that were used for actual exploration, as well as other objects such as mobile vehicles and robots.

In addition, the eyes of the four-person crew are filled with curiosity, excitement for upcoming challenges, and tension. It will be interesting to see the development of their journey. What these four people who dream of Mars have in common is that they all became curious about Mars.

Lee Young Joon, the producer of this show, said, “‘Galileo: Awakened Universe’ is a project that began with the intellectual question of ‘Is it possible for a human to live on Mars?’ If places like NASA and SpaceX research ways to send humans to space, then ‘Galileo: Awakened Universe’ will explore the idea of humans surviving in a place like that.” As the first variety show to show an exploration of life on Mars, many are anticipating its premiere.

Check out the posters below!

Galileo-1.jpg

Galileo-21.jpg

tvN’s “Galileo: Awakened Universe” will air on July 15 at 4:40 p.m. KST.akene

Link

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/29/cast-tvns-upcoming-sci-fi-variety-show-galileo-mars-explorers-new-posters/

• Like 3

Jiwonnie likes so much to be an astronaut and to play in Galileo show ..." I'm so proud " 

Animated GIF

Animated GIF

cr.me

• Like 4

Grazia IV translation by ladykate1023

zqcKGcc.jpg

MwBXlDX.jpg

ZVmlsLi.jpg

Spoiler

eh0ju70.jpg

BrfKBOy.jpg

Welcome to another month with jiwonie.. This month we will have Galileo to watch out for!! 

brvTbuP.jpg

• Like 3

July is here ! I'm happy ! I can see my Queen on screen again ... :love:

Image may contain: 2 people

cto.

• Like 3

Poor guy , he don't know Jiwonn yet, clumsy Queen ... :D:wub: , so funny ..

Animated GIF

me

• Like 4

Who want to go on Mars and live there forever ??? Jiwonn : I will go :lol: ....

Animated GIF

with her camera and with Ken the robot :lol:...she really love to take photos ...but Jiwonn please stay here on Earth with us ! 

Animated GIF

cr.me

• Like 4

Jiwonnie is so gorgeous for SESA photoshoot :love: 

35000823_426667731169605_7640752957092265984_n.jpg

35575107_2021786871225385_4614528930295054336_n.jpg

35948782_204054073632961_8319883657066053632_n.jpg

cto.

• Like 3

New teaser for Galileo show !! They have some work to do ! Good thing that they have 2 men in team , from what I know Kim Byung Man is very good with hard work and Nichkhun too. I don't know  nothing about Se Jeong ...

I'm really curious about Jiwonni :P Even if I love her so much I must say that she's not the best with such things :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 Strong Female Characters That Stole The Show In K-Dramas

Here are 12 mighty examples of women in K-drama

king2.gif

king2.1.gif

Kim Hang Ah (Ha Ji Won) is a North Korean soldier in a man’s world. Not only does she have to battle intense North/South relations, but she is faced with misogyny and physical duress as she becomes a leading player in uniting the two countries and their peoples. It takes a lot of inner strength to suffer these hardships day in and day out, but she does it with grace, a sassy attitude, and a strength that can’t be contested, even by the machoest of men. She was loved when this drama first came out for her sharp wit and ability to counter Lee Jae Ha (Lee Seung Gi)’s terrible habit of harassing and looking down on her. 

secret.gifsecret1.gif

Gil Ra Im...Ha Ji Won is an actress known for her strength and ability to play powerful women. No wonder two of her characters made it onto this list!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/31/12-strong-female-characters-stole-show-k-dramas/

In fact almost all Jiwonn's characters are strong women ...I wonder what is about Prometheus drama ??? It is stll on rol for filming or not ??? 

• Like 2

Nice....Jiwonn badge for Galileo mission ... so she's a jurnalist of the team ...I can't wait to read her daily report from MRDS ...I read some report from other team in this site http://mdrs2016.marssociety.org  ...so interesting and I hope that Korea team will post here some info about their missions too !

35576108_2257122081201364_2700401665919418368_n.jpg?_nc_eui2=AeE1FCsAbJbwgUBY1WA4HiswxI1AQ1kveosmtD_HU-RX_urSGBjVBvREmyRao6VZvWVGZ9sHoRWMMtgiZ90sAZxr

• Like 3

More teaser for Galileo show...Jiwonnie is so caring and friendly 

• Like 3