♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest nzabanal

I heard that DAMO..Lady Detective of MS. Hajiwon will be shown at QTV 11..of Philippine Chappel in the local dialect of Philippines.. I just hope they show it during prime time.

Guest nzabanal

I've recently watched quite a few movies with her in them. She's a really great actress! Hiliarious and sexy as hell x) kek, her and LDW make such a hot couple in Duelist O_O

I have seen the trailer of DUELIST..from the looks of it, I really like this movie same goes with her other movies that I did watched which are all entertaining

Guest Happy_Day

I like Ha Ji Won. I heard she was great in Damo, but I still have to watch that. I didn't like her character in WHIB because she was so indecisive and kind of "cheap." But her acting was great because I really wanted to choke her at times. Haha.

She is really pretty-! I like her face shape.

Guest nzabanal

I like Ha Ji Won. I heard she was great in Damo, but I still have to watch that. I didn't like her character in WHIB because she was so indecisive and kind of "cheap." But her acting was great because I really wanted to choke her at times. Haha.

She is really pretty-! I like her face shape.

DAMO is really a beautiful KDRAMA.... I always repeatedly watching the Drama series.. you'll love the story and Hajiwon did best in here.. you'll be more ever proud of her talent...

Guest nzabanal

Right now I am presently watching Hajiwon's latest movie.. DUELIST...This lady amazes her audience because of her full characterization.

I was also able to take a copy of her TELE DRAMA SECRET where she played an anti-heroine opposite KIM HANEUL.. She did a great role.. The story is beautiful.. I nver regret having a copy of it. I hope the Philippine Networks will notice this and able take a copy of SECRET

Guest dilly_dally

^ the server for that link is reallly slow...i've been dl-ing it for weeks but its still not done yet. anyways, when i finish dl-ing, i will reup it

the link below is pretty fast