♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest Zi Yan

i love her in What Happened in Bali and in Daddy Long Legs...

definitely one of my favorite Korean actresses! :D

i've heard that she had an album...can you give me the link where i can download her album?

do you have the link for KCM's Black and White Pictures video?

also, all the MVs that she is in...

ive seen ha ji won in a couple of movies. well actually, phone and 100 days w/ mr. arrogant with kim jae won. secret is on here in america and her character in the show makes me hate her, so that means shes a really good actress. she plays her part very well. i can wait till i rent duelist. i love ha ji won to the max. one of my favorite actresses.

• Like 1

Guest minshoo

have you guys seen her at the 26th Blue Dragon Film Award? shes so pretty! i need to make captures of her. i think i'll post it up later on :)

Yeah! Some photos on her new movie "Fool" with CTH... They are probably going to start filming anytime soon...

113740120223039300.jpg

113740120233983200.jpg

Credits: chataehyun.co.kr

Guest rice_baby

hmmm... co-starring cth. it's going to be a romantic comedy right.

well i'm looking forward to it!

i love the funny & serious ji won.

i know that they've just started filming the bew movie but do you guys think that she'll be signing on to do a drama this year?

Guest xosandy

she looks more sophisicated now :) and i luv all the clothes that she wears. thank you for sharing the pictures :)

i agree. i love her with long black hair. she's just beautiful!

Guest nzabanal

I just do hope HAJIWON will do another TV Dramas again....I though she will be doing ENDLESS LOVE PART IV..di pala.. I am looking she'll be paired with BAE YONG JOON ..and with JO IN SUNG once again....

What is HAJIWON keeping busy now adays...

Guest minshoo

i guess shes really busy now because shes not doing the CF shampoo with joinsung anymore.........i think now is PSY the one in 'My Girl' they dont have chemistry like Jo Insung and HJW have........i'd hope she'll do more dramas though. but i also want her to rest :) HWAITING!!! UNNIE!!

Guest --savers--

i love her in her movie with kim jae won..

i think the title of that movie is 100 days with mr. arrogant/my crazy love...

:rolleyes:

I watch Fashion 70's and realize something during the 3rd/4th episode ? when the young joon hee was looking for her mom she bump into a girl who looks just like Ha Ji Won !

Did Ha Ji Won cameo on Fashion 70's since it's the same director for Damo ?

*_* she looks so awesome! thx a million 4 these pics

i really love her in "love, so divine"....i think she and KSW are a great couple :D