♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Actress Ha Ji-won's flawless bare face

photo588265.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won has revealed her flawless bare face.

On April 28th, the first episode of "Go, go with unnie" has been aired featuring the trip story of Ha Ji-won and her actual sister, Jeon Yoo-kyeong travelling in southern France.

The filming started from the moment she woke up opening her eyes in the morning in France. She revealed her bare face without hesitation and showed off her flawless beauty.

She went out to the backyard and felt the air of the nature enjoying the freedom given to her in a while.

"Go, go with unnie" is actress Ha Ji-won's reality show where she challenges to live the local people's life. In the first episode, Ha Ji-won went to southern France and presented her romantic and cheerful daily life there. She found a local restaurant, a book store and a grocery story on her own walking around the local area.

• Like 1

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CDsDnVXUsAEtLTZ.mp4

мinnie ❥
‏@cheshirecat1023
[EP 2 Preview] 하지원: “나도 차승원 오빠처럼 요리 잘 하고 싶어”
Ha Ji Won: “I want to be a good cook too just like Cha Seung Won oppa.

​ohhh our dear Jiwonnie she must be trying really hard... why must it be hard for her? :D

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

LINK: http://wink123.tistory.com/m/post/20468

I enjoy watching Go Go with Eonnie though there's no english sub yet.... HJW and her sister were just pleasant to watch and kinda sweet :x And as usual her cooking skills still a laughtrip moments especially with the cameraman whom looks like she forced him to taste it for the second time :)) :D

Some transcript from "GO GO with Eonnie"

by: @cheshirecat1023 twitter

LOL. Wonnie was scared of the chickens (as always), yet she said "I love it" then later told the old man "I'm scared."

Ha Ji Won's reaction upon seeing the house where she & unni were going to stay in: "Oh my God! I got goosebumps! So beautiful! Gorgeous!"

"I wanna live in here. It's great."

Wonnie was driving so calmly and relaxed, while her unni was like "천천히 천천히..." ("Slowly slowly...")

Ha Ji Won: 엄마 나 운전해요~~~~ (Mom, I'm driving~~~~)
Yeah, 'cause she has once said that they usually don't let her drive by herself.

Yookyung: It's (the car) too stuck on the right (right side of the road). Jiwon: Really? Yookyung: I'm scared. And Jiwon was like all smiles.

Ha Ji Won: "My dad is also a very good cook. Later I'll try to meet a boyfriend who's also good at cooking." #GoGowithUnni Find him, unni.

Jiwon: It (the food she's cooking) looks delicious?
cameraman *shakes head*

^^ Awww thanks for sharing the translation, she's so sweet, giving and down to earth...I hope she does find a nice man who can cook soon hehe, wanna see her babies though I think she's too workaholic for that just yet! 

• Like 1