♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest minnie0103

THROWBACK :D

Since we'll be seeing Wonnie in a variety show again in just a few hours (and this time it's her own variety show set in France)... I wanna share my favorite Ha Ji Won variety show guesting: one is Family Outing (2009) and the other is Running Man (2012).

Well I loved everybody and everything in FO even the awesome Lee Hyori, though some people seemed to have misunderstood her "cold" attitude towards Ha Ji Won as her "hating" female guests. I never thought it like that. Hyori even called Jiwon "unni", which I thought was respectful of her. I also loved the part where Park Hae Jin was fanboying over his long  time noona crush. :\"> Hope he and Wonnie could work together someday. :)

Episode 68

Video credit: Steven ANZ

@ 17:30

Park Hae Jin: I'm Park Hae Jin.
Kim Jong Kook: So handsome! :))
Park Hae Jin: So what brings you, guys, to Udo Island?
(Everybody laughed.)
Yoo Jae Suk: As a guide, shouldn't you know what brought us to this island?
Park Hae Jin: I'm just wondering if you know why people come to Udo Island.
Lee Hyori: You fall in love when you come to Udo Island! *Ha Ji Won said this previously.*
Park Hae Jin: People come here to fall in love.
Lee Hyori: Has our guide been able to fall in love here?
Park Hae Jin: I actually became a tour guide to find my love.
Lee Hyori (to everybody): I want to hear his story about his first love.
(Everybody agreed.)
Kim Jong Kook: What's the story of your first love?
Park Hae Jin: I became a tour guide to find my first love. I first became a tour guide in Bali. *pertaining to What Happened in Bali, wherein Ha Ji Won's character was a tour guide in Bali* I went to Bali to look for my first love, but she was already gone. The next place I worked at as a tour guide was Haeundae. *pertaining to the movie of the same title*
Kim Jong Kook: And then, didn't you sing her a song? "My Love By My Side"? *MLBMS is the literal English title of the movie Closer to Heaven and is also the title of the movie's OST, which Ha Ji Won herself has sung.*
(Everybody sang MLBMS together. :)) )
Park Hae Jin: So now I'm at Udo Island to find her again. That lovely lady right there resembles my first love a lot~
Lee Hyori: Are you talking about me? Me? =))
Park Hae Jin: No, I'm not.
Yoo Jae Suk: He said he wasn't.
Lee Hyori: But he was pointing at my direction.
Park Hae Jin: No, the person in front of you. The person wearing the blue shirt. What are your feelings about dating younger men?
Ha Ji Won: I just leave love up to destiny. I don't think age is that important. *I notice she's been consistent with this answer for many years.*
(Everybody cheered.)
Park Hae Jin: Then I will ask this with confidence. Noona...
Lee Hyori: Yes? :))
Park Hae Jin: No, not you. *LOL* Blue shirt wearing noona.
(The guys pointed at Kim Soo Ro since he was also wearing blue. =)) )
Park Hae Jin: You said you're leaving love up to destiny?
Ha Ji Won: Yes...
Park Hae Jin: Then I'm just going to come out and say it.
Noona... I'm...
Getting off here...
(Hae Jin got out of the bus. Jiwon slowly stood up to look for him through the window. Everybody must have thought that she was going to follow him. But...)
Ha Ji Won (to the driver): Ahjussi, let's go! =)) =)) =))

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"TWIN ZONE: Murphy's Law of Love's Danson Tang and Ha Ji Won

by Vivi on Mon, Apr 27, 2015

Danson_Tang_Ha_Ji_Won.png

The delightful Taiwanese romantic comedy Murphy's Law of Love is making cute progress, but while watching, it's hard not to notice that leading man Danson Tang looks eerily familiar. Why? Because the handsome actor looks like he could be Korean actress Ha Ji Won's long-lost brother! Don't believe me? Just take a look:

HJW_DT.png

Seriously, these two could play twins separated at birth and raised in different countries. Then they find out about each other, and the two have to cross-dress and switch places, and then all kinds of wild hijinks ensue... (Someone please give me money for this genius script idea!)

HJW_DT_surprised.png

It's not just the face shape that's the same; as you watch them in action, their facial expressions and other mannerisms are also similar.

HJW_DT_angry.png

Of course, there's also that one time they had basically the exact same haircut...

DT_HJW_haircut.png

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/twin-zone-murphys-law-of-loves-danson-tang-and-ha-ji-won/

Guest Miku Miku

class="yt watch-title-container"Jiwon's signature

cr : KEB

edit : I don't know why the video doesn't appear..

~X( ~X(

20150428092610_626950_700_373.jpg

In last night's Healing Camp (Episode 181, 27 April 2015), Kim Je Dong revealed to Son Hyun Joo that he met Ha Ji Won once in the airport. He said Ha Ji Won smiles in a friendly manner like an angel. Son Hyun Joo teased Kim Je Dong by saying that he spoke well here in the TV program but did not dare to say anything in front of her. Kim Je Dong laughingly replied that he would become a playboy now if he acts like that.

translated by zoompi123
source: http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/cn/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=45258
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=699828

• Like 2

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2015.04.24 Ha Ji Won - Purmil 푸르밀 Lotte Fansign
  • Like 1

minnie0103 said: THROWBACK :D

Since we'll be seeing Wonnie in a variety show again in just a few hours (and this time it's her own variety show set in France)... I wanna share my favorite Ha Ji Won variety show guesting: one is Family Outing (2009) and the other is Running Man (2012).

Well I loved everybody and everything in FO even the awesome Lee Hyori, though some people seemed to have misunderstood her "cold" attitude towards Ha Ji Won as her "hating" female guests. I never thought it like that. Hyori even called Jiwon "unni", which I thought was respectful of her. I also loved the part where Park Hae Jin was fanboying over his long  time noona crush. :\"> Hope he and Wonnie could work together someday. :)

Episode 68

Video credit: Steven ANZ

@ 17:30

Park Hae Jin: I'm Park Hae Jin.
Kim Jong Kook: So handsome! :))
Park Hae Jin: So what brings you, guys, to Udo Island?
(Everybody laughed.)
Yoo Jae Suk: As a guide, shouldn't you know what brought us to this island?
Park Hae Jin: I'm just wondering if you know why people come to Udo Island.
Lee Hyori: You fall in love when you come to Udo Island! *Ha Ji Won said this previously.*
Park Hae Jin: People come here to fall in love.
Lee Hyori: Has our guide been able to fall in love here?
Park Hae Jin: I actually became a tour guide to find my love.
Lee Hyori (to everybody): I want to hear his story about his first love.
(Everybody agreed.)
Kim Jong Kook: What's the story of your first love?
Park Hae Jin: I became a tour guide to find my first love. I first became a tour guide in Bali. *pertaining to What Happened in Bali, wherein Ha Ji Won's character was a tour guide in Bali* I went to Bali to look for my first love, but she was already gone. The next place I worked at as a tour guide was Haeundae. *pertaining to the movie of the same title*
Kim Jong Kook: And then, didn't you sing her a song? "My Love By My Side"? *MLBMS is the literal English title of the movie Closer to Heaven and is also the title of the movie's OST, which Ha Ji Won herself has sung.*
(Everybody sang MLBMS together. :)) )
Park Hae Jin: So now I'm at Udo Island to find her again. That lovely lady right there resembles my first love a lot~
Lee Hyori: Are you talking about me? Me? =))
Park Hae Jin: No, I'm not.
Yoo Jae Suk: He said he wasn't.
Lee Hyori: But he was pointing at my direction.
Park Hae Jin: No, the person in front of you. The person wearing the blue shirt. What are your feelings about dating younger men?
Ha Ji Won: I just leave love up to destiny. I don't think age is that important. *I notice she's been consistent with this answer for many years.*
(Everybody cheered.)
Park Hae Jin: Then I will ask this with confidence. Noona...
Lee Hyori: Yes? :))
Park Hae Jin: No, not you. *LOL* Blue shirt wearing noona.
(The guys pointed at Kim Soo Ro since he was also wearing blue. =)) )
Park Hae Jin: You said you're leaving love up to destiny?
Ha Ji Won: Yes...
Park Hae Jin: Then I'm just going to come out and say it.
Noona... I'm...
Getting off here...
(Hae Jin got out of the bus. Jiwon slowly stood up to look for him through the window. Everybody must have thought that she was going to follow him. But...)
Ha Ji Won (to the driver): Ahjussi, let's go! =)) =)) =))