♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest minshoo

hihi i just watched the mv today and she look so good in it. but i have no idea what the mv is about? so she suicide? or she has like a losing memory disease? lol im just guessing

could somebody upload the HJW mv to YSI???

mms://218.38.55.186/EMPAS_WMV_HIGH_040723/0021/002129.wmv

The network firewall is preventing me from watching it:(

she just appeared in Lee Soo Young's new MV. she is so gorgeous in it.

the link to the MV

(i got this link from koreanwind.net)

Thank you for the link. :)

I love Lee soo young's songs..... especially after listening to the opening song in IJUKSA... :)

pretty, pretty voice too..

• Like 2

Guest yokemun

I'm a girl, but I think she has the best body among the Korean actresses.

totally agree with u......she's really really really prettyy..... :lol:

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks Sunshine4ever for uploading the JiwonMV. I downloaded it but it seems like it's not the whole MV.

Is the file 45.7 MB?

yes...omg...so i guess my downloading it won't let me download all?!! DANG...last time that happened to me too..hic hic..i might have to try and see cuz i was so busy lately..didn't watch anything..didn't watch this mv either...i'm trying to watch it online now..and will see if my downloading is based on what i saw

you can check the mv is 6:07 mins

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks Sunshine4ever for uploading the JiwonMV. I downloaded it but it seems like it's not the whole MV.

Is the file 45.7 MB?

you know what, i checked... :o i downloaded only 3 mins..omg...i'm so sowie..i guess maybe that site doesn't let you download cuz i tried and it didn't let me download twice the whole clip :rolleyes:

i think you can use that url and download yourself?

Guest ck95136

you know what, i checked... :o i downloaded only 3 mins..omg...i'm so sowie..i guess maybe that site doesn't let you download cuz i tried and it didn't let me download twice the whole clip :rolleyes:

i think you can use that url and download yourself?

Hi Sunshine4ever,

Thanks for checking into this. The file that I dowloaded is only 45.7 MB, 3:05 mins only.

I use the link that you posted. Do you have a link that I can dl the complete MV?

Thank you so much in advance.

wow, thanks for the picture...she looks so pretty....i am amazed by her look because her beauty is so natural...she has little make-up on...it is true that among the korean actress she has the best body....her body looks well built and good shape not to bony not to fat...just right and sexy plus she looks very healthy too......actress these days tend to be so thin....that if u meet them face to face they are even thinner...but ha ji won's size i think if you were to meet her off screen it would just be perfect...and have to agree with you x jinaa she does have nice hands.....

• Like 2

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi Sunshine4ever,

Thanks for checking into this. The file that I dowloaded is only 45.7 MB, 3:05 mins only.

I use the link that you posted. Do you have a link that I can dl the complete MV?

Thank you so much in advance.

here's the link to download

you can call me sunshine, lol..sunshine4ever is too long

thanks

if you still got problems with downloading, let me know..i'll try to download it and reupload it for you

2005081810320479916_1.jpg

wow, she looks so angelic here