♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hello everyone ! I hope all of you are OK in these crazy days ! Thanks  @strwbrry for update this thread :love:. Welcome to newcomer @liv_1023 in Jiwonnie thread and I hope that you'll enjoy all Jiwonn's dramas and movies and TV shows, she is one of the most amazing Korean actress not to say about her's great personality as a person !

Nothing new about Collateral movie but I'm so glad that Jiwonn will start shooting a new movie :love:

• Like 1

Hi @andra3 thank you for tour warm welcome. I’m agree, first I got hooked with her dramas and movies, then knowing her more make me become her fan. I will support her works to inspire us more. 
Bi gwang, isn’t it? Can’t wait!

I‘m really glad to join this thread.  

• Like 2

Hello. I found this videos and I laughed throughout the videos. Thought this maybe a re-post, but I really thankful for whoever made this video with eng sub. Thank you and enjoy. 

Win-win talk show Ha Ji Won. Probably on 2012 when filming TK2H

Part 1

Part 2 

Part 3 

Part 4 

Part 5 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, andra3 said:

Hello everyone ! I hope all of you are OK in these crazy days ! Thanks  @strwbrry for update this thread :love:. Welcome to newcomer @liv_1023 in Jiwonnie thread and I hope that you'll enjoy all Jiwonn's dramas and movies and TV shows, she is one of the most amazing Korean actress not to say about her's great personality as a person !

Nothing new about Collateral movie but I'm so glad that Jiwonn will start shooting a new movie :love:

Woah you are back sissy @andra3 i was missin’ you :D 

I think Collateral movie will be showed next year.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Woah you are back sissy @andra3 i was missin’ you :D 

Thanks my "old" friend... Of course I'm back ...it's Jiwonn month  and you know that she is my bias for ever !!! I miss you too !!

@liv_1023 thanks for vid...it's always wonderful to rewatch Jiwonn old TV show ...but I really want her in a new one :D who knows maybe ...in a Master in the house show along Lee Seung Gi side :D  I watch 124 ep and when LSG find that a hint about the their current master is that he/she had drawn 10 million viewers , he immediately said Ha Ji Won ...cute Seung Gi :D 

but toooo bad ... 

soooo for now is not Jiwonn their master but I hope that the PD Lee Se Young will invite Jiwonn someday ...I love HJW-LSG chemistry for King 2 hearts and I know that they are still friends and keep in touch !!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, liv_1023 said:

Hi @andra3 thank you for tour warm welcome. I’m agree, first I got hooked with her dramas and movies, then knowing her more make me become her fan. I will support her works to inspire us more. 
Bi gwang, isn’t it? Can’t wait!

I‘m really glad to join this thread.  

I'm glad that you are glad :D  Indeed is about Bi gwang (Rain light ) ! 

“Bi Gwang” will be about a couple who used to live extravagantly but hit rock bottom after being swept up into an incident. Afterwards, the family struggles to regain everything they have lost.

The title refers to one of the special cards in the Korean card game hwatu with bi meaning “rain” and gwang referring to “light.”

Ha Ji Won will play Nam Mi, who used to be a top star back in the days but has fallen to become a entertainer who works to barely make a living. Through this project, Ha Ji Won will portray a strong character like no other. Viewers are also curious to see how Ha Ji Won and Ryu Seung Ryong will showcase their chemistry as a couple on screen.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385985wpp/ha-ji-won-and-ryu-seung-ryong-confirmed-to-star-in-new-film

56 minutes ago, andra3 said:

Thanks my "old" friend... Of course I'm back ...it's Jiwonn month  and you know that she is my bias for ever !!! I miss you too !!

@liv_1023 thanks for vid...it's always wonderful to rewatch Jiwonn old TV show ...but I really want her in a new one :D who knows maybe ...in a Master in the house show along Lee Seung Gi side :D  I watch 124 ep and when LSG find that a hint about the their current master is that he/she had drawn 10 million viewers , he immediately said Ha Ji Won ...cute Seung Gi :D 

soooo for now is not Jiwonn their master but I hope that the PD Lee Se Young will invite Jiwonn someday ...I love HJW-LSG chemistry for King 2 hearts and I know that they are still friends and keep in touch !!

LMAO we’re getting older here HAHAHA

I was really thinking if where were you, I am so happy that you are doing okay :lol:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, andra3 said:

it's always wonderful to rewatch Jiwonn old TV show ...but I really want her in a new one :D who knows maybe ...in a Master in the house show along Lee Seung Gi side :D  I watch 124 ep and when LSG find that a hint about the their current master is that he/she had drawn 10 million viewers , he immediately said Ha Ji Won ...cute Seung Gi :D 

@andra3 Oh totally agree! Really waiting for her to be guest in TV show. I just finished TV show of her : Galileo, Family Outing, Win Win Talkshow, Gold Fishery, RM, and Invincible Man ( I think this the latest VS that she attended?), which I can understand since they have eng sub. Do you have any other Variety Show that I shouldn't missed? Too bad that Thank You and GGWO don't have eng subs. Hope there are some angles who willing to make the sub tho :D 

6 hours ago, strwbrry said:

@strwbrry oh is it being postponed again? I learned that they already filming in early 2019? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, strwbrry said:

LMAO we’re getting older here HAHAHA

I was really thinking if where were you, I am so happy that you are doing okay :lol:

Thanks for your's concern !! So sweet :love: I'm OK but everything goes crazy in the pandemic days ..all Europe country are closed and  frightened just like the all wold I think. It was needed to reorganize my life, my work, my family, my place to stay ...everything was up-down ...so that's it !

I really missed this thread and our vitamin Jiwonn, I never called her a happy virus from now on  :fearful: 

27 minutes ago, andra3 said:

Thanks for your's concern !! So sweet :love: I'm OK but everything goes crazy in the pandemic days ..all Europe country are closed and  frightened just like the all wold I think. It was needed to reorganize my life, my work, my family, my place to stay ...everything was up-down ...so that's it !

I really missed this thread and our vitamin Jiwonn, I never called her a happy virus from now on  :fearful: 

Exactly! I think everyone has really been affected on this pandemic but we’re still fortunate though. Let’s just call her now sunshine that could lighten up our days. But too bad these days, she’s so quiet I hope Jiwon is doing fine too :) 

• Like 1