♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Jiwonn is the best :love:

The beauty of "reverse aging" of U40 beauties of Korea

anh-12.jpg

Ha Ji Won (SN 1978) is considered by the Korean public to be the "diamond" of this country's film industry. She is one of the few actresses who can play a variety of film genres

anh-13.jpg

During more than 2 decades of filming, Ha Ji Won has appeared in many movie productions such as: Secret Garden (2010), Empress Ki (2013) ..

anh-14.jpg

In addition, she was also dubbed the "No. 1 Korean woman" thanks to the "action" of definitive, beautiful action.

anh-15.jpg

Ha Ji Won has been in the leading role in many famous films and reaped numerous major awards in her acting career

anh-16.jpg

Currently, despite turning 42, Ha Ji Won's face seems to have no signs of time. This beauty is still living a happy single life and often ranks in the top of "famous single girl" of Korean showbiz

https://anninhthudo.vn/giai-tri/anh-nhan-sac-lao-hoa-nguoc-cua-dan-my-nhan-u40-xu-han/843781.antd#p-16

• Like 4

Info about Chocolate drama on Korean Wave Whirlwind vol.89 March ...no Jiwonn interview...there is also an info about  Empress Ki which has been distributed on Netflix Hong Kong in the special issue of Ji Chang Wook !!!!???  and the announcement of Jiwonn fanmeeting but the held of event its questionable from now ! I really really think that a postpone is the better option for the next 2-3 month !!! This evil virus is so fast !!

jtbc-chocolate-magazine-info-202002_1.jpg

cr. hajiwon-sunshine1023

• Like 3

:lol: Galileo team ...call Nichkhun too ...or better Taecyeon :P 

Jungle's Law " Kim Byung-man " a Love Call to Hajiwon X Baek Jong-won

Image center

Kim Byung-man :  I'd like to join Ha Ji-won. She likes adventure and she likes stars especially," he said. "Miss Ha Ji-won, you can see a lot of stars there. Please come once".

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=202002281546245404&ext=na

• Like 1

I didn't watch any "Law Of The Jungle" ep. but when you hear "jungle" word you can imagine all kinds of dangers thinks , I really hate the most sneaks and all kinds of insects, bugs, spiders  :fearful: I know that Jiwonn likes to challenge herself but ...jungle ...is a little too much for a woman... but indeed who know or why not cz she is afterall  Ha Ji Won !! If the younger Jiwonn fed the sharks the grow up Jiwonn can feed the tigers :D   

What I like the most from this Byung-man Love call is the fact that he don't forget Jiwonn :thumbsup: so his appreciative words in the Galileo show days toward HJW wasn't just fake words !:wub:

Image result for galileo show korea

Image result for galileo show korea

• Like 3

Actress Ha Jiwon reportedly has been confirmed to join the line up of movie 'Bikwang'

March 01, 2020

_fL1Gu3S%2B-%2BCopy.jpg

Ha Jiwon is making a comeback on the big screen.

The movie "Bikwang (Director of Jiwon)" reported that Ha Jiwon has recently confirmed her appearance in "Bikwang."

"Bikwang" is a family noir who fought to get everything back after a glamorous couple fell into an abyss and being embroiled in an incident. It was a new film by director Lee Jiwon, who received favorable reviews from audiences and critics through his previous film "Miss Baek," which drew attention earlier with Ryu Seungryong's addition.

"Bikwang," itself is currently undergoing major casting discussion.

Link

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Ha Ji Won And Ryu Seung Ryong Confirmed To Star In New Film

Mar 2, 2020

Ha Ji Won and Ryu Seung Ryong will be transforming into a married couple for their new film “Bi Gwang” (romanized title).

On March 2, Ace Factory revealed, “Ryu Seung Ryong and Ha Ji Won have been confirmed to star in director Lee Ji Won’s new project ‘Bi Gwang.'”

“Bi Gwang” will be about a couple who used to live extravagantly but hit rock bottom after being swept up into an incident. Afterwards, the family struggles to regain everything they have lost. The title refers to one of the special cards in the Korean card game hwatu with bi meaning “rain” and gwang referring to “light.”

Ha Ji Won will play Nam Mi, who used to be a top star back in the days but has fallen to become a entertainer who works to barely make a living. Through this project, Ha Ji Won will portray a strong character like no other. Viewers are also curious to see how Ha Ji Won and Ryu Seung Ryong will showcase their chemistry as a couple on screen.

Furthermore, since the film will be produced by director Lee Ji Won, who received praise for portraying charismatic and independent female characters through “Miss Baek,” viewers are excited to see what new character the director will produce in the upcoming film.

Source: soompi

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Wonderful news !!! Welcome Nam Mi in Jiwonnie thread :D I don't expect Jiwonn's new project so soon but I'm happy that she confirmed already her appearance in "Bikwang." Ryu Seung Ryong is a great movie actor. Jiwonn and RSR have collaborated 7th years ago (2013) for Good Downloader Campaign in inStyle Korea. 

02_zps57446030.jpg~original

01_zps682b4364.jpg~original

• Like 3

20 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Ha Ji Won And Ryu Seung Ryong Confirmed To Star In New Film

Mar 2, 2020

Ha Ji Won and Ryu Seung Ryong will be transforming into a married couple for their new film “Bi Gwang” (romanized title).

On March 2, Ace Factory revealed, “Ryu Seung Ryong and Ha Ji Won have been confirmed to star in director Lee Ji Won’s new project ‘Bi Gwang.'”

“Bi Gwang” will be about a couple who used to live extravagantly but hit rock bottom after being swept up into an incident. Afterwards, the family struggles to regain everything they have lost. The title refers to one of the special cards in the Korean card game hwatu with bi meaning “rain” and gwang referring to “light.”

Ha Ji Won will play Nam Mi, who used to be a top star back in the days but has fallen to become a entertainer who works to barely make a living. Through this project, Ha Ji Won will portray a strong character like no other. Viewers are also curious to see how Ha Ji Won and Ryu Seung Ryong will showcase their chemistry as a couple on screen.

Furthermore, since the film will be produced by director Lee Ji Won, who received praise for portraying charismatic and independent female characters through “Miss Baek,” viewers are excited to see what new character the director will produce in the upcoming film.

Source: soompi

This is a very good news for us. I am so happy :heart::blush:.

Plus Ryeu Seung Ryong is a senior actor with some box office hits in his hands. Do you know that he had at least 5 movies listed as highest-grossing films in South Korea (according to Wikipedia)?

Hopefully this movie will do the best in Korea and other countries as well.

I remembered last time HJW unnie worked with Ha Jung Woo who is widely known as a box office actor too, but Chronicle of a blood merchant didn't do so well in Korea.

However, this time I really hope it will work. I know this is too early, but I am so excited since HJW unnie hasn't done a movie since 2016, so, I really cannot wait for this to come out :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1