♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

:joy: So funny and cute !!!!!

Builder' Gian84, Cha Donam received chocolate from Ha Ji Won? Lee Si-eon "Erase before she sees it"

On the 14th, Gian 84 (Kim Hee-min) posted a video on his Instagram with the words, "Cool guys getting cuckold by Ji-won sister."
The video tagged "Big Choco Challenge" shows Gian 84 in progress with Ha Ji Won. The video is a challenge that proceeds with the application that contains a video taken by Ha Ji Won. 

Hajiwon in the video is taking a motion to give chocolate to the person next to him, "Oh, did you get my chocolate?" "Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Day. I love you. I got chocolate."
Next to Ha Ji-won is the image of Gian 84, which looks as if Ha Ji-won received the chocolate. His arrogant look is particularly eye-catching.
Seeing this, Yiseon caused a laugh by replying, "Erase before you see your sister.
Attention is focused on the movement of Gian 84, which is known to have recently purchased a building. The netizens responded, such as "Builder's answer .." Showed.
Meanwhile, Naver Webtoon writer Gian 84 and actor Lee Si-eon are starring in MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone'. 

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=731018

• LOL 1

Ha Ji-won, sweeter than chocolate

Image center

On the 14th, actress Ha Ji-won posted a video through his Instagram article with the words "#Big Choco Challenge".
Hajiwon in the released video kissed chocolate and said, "Did you receive my chocolate? Happy Valentine's Day, I have a happy day and I love you. She/s spinning round and round with chocolates in both hands and made fans happy.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202002141616299257590_1

• Love 1

Romantic Korean Dramas On Netflix To Sweeten Your Valentine’s Week

Netflix laid out a saccharine plan for you to feel warm especially if you are single or your V-Day celebration unfortunately encountered a rain check.Guaranteed to delight with heart-fluttering moments, these suggested Korean dramas are only a few taps away from Netflix through your mobile devices.

SECRET GARDEN

Secret Garden is your drama to see when you want a K-drama marathon vacation. It plays well in keeping the excitement stable and hits a love progression which the viewers loyally cheer for. The fantasy body-switching plot is a brilliant addition to keep the story bubbly as well as the reversal of roles for the strong heroine and weak but charming lead man.

The strength of how the love couple bicker along the way to realize they are both rendered by the love hook they throw at each other unconsciously will make you mark this drama as an all-time favorite.

classic korean dramas

CHOCOLATE

Watching Chocolate in a binge requires patience given its supine mood. Consistently enclosing the story to its main love pairing, the drama created momentous side stories for its supporting cast. But the soothing tone was just so tranquilizing that I remembered more of the patient stories than the angst and happy endings the main cast achieved.

Bridging strained relationships, Chocolate is a heartwarming reminder that death can be painful but the memories left by our departed loved ones help us get by.

Reminding us that life is fleeting, it wants us to be thankful of each day we get to live feeling the warmth of our loved ones.

Chocolate

(skipped unrelated.....)

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/romantic-korean-dramas-on-netflix/4

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Jiwonn IG update ...lot of chocolate :o I wonder if she received all of them ??? :D  so now she can open a chocolate store ...or she want to give it to some aliens (coz rocket emoticon !??) :lol:. What is about hers message ?? She can be sooo mysterious sometime :sweatingbullets:  but is so good that she updates quite often her IG even if with all kinds of unexpected stuff...but for me it's OK ...keep posting my Queen :thumbsup: ...and we all will try to decipher yours hidden message :lol::blink::unsure:

With all hers latest posts with chocolate she can be a model for some chocolate brand :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@strwbrry maybe it's something related to hers You & I fanmeeting in Japan ! I read that all tickets was already sold but lot of hers Kfans are very concerned about Jiwonnie departure in Japan cz Corona virus and they even recommend a postponement or even cancellation for that event. I agree with them It's a very serious issue ...Jiwonn please take care !!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, andra3 said:

@strwbrry maybe it's something related to hers You & I fanmeeting in Japan ! I read that all tickets was already sold but lot of hers Kfans are very concerned about Jiwonnie departure in Japan cz Corona virus and they even recommend a postponement or even cancellation for that event. I agree with them It's a very serious issue ...Jiwonn please take care !!

same here, lots of celeb already made a postponement of their activities abroad due to the outbreak :( 

• Sad 2