♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

On 1/21/2020 at 6:42 PM, 1023 Balasi Roxy said:

-EDITED-

just made a FMV for Ha ji won and Hyun bin..since they both played a north korean soldier, I think its good to have them at least in a fanmade video.hahahahah

YES!!! My ship is still sailing for these two..:wub::wub:

hope you watch and like it:kiss_wink:

like it. it's a nice vid . like That man OST ! 

BTW I read a few day ago that people want Jiwonn to make a cameo appearance in CLOY as captain Kim Hang Ah :lol: Lot of people want to see them together in the same frame...not to lie ...me too as well ...but I don't think is ever possible...Jiwonn never act twice with an ex costar (except once in Hwang Jin Yi )  ...it's her's choice or other's ...I don't know :unsure:

Good luck with your's ship :D

Related image Image result for hyun bin

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, andra3 said:

like it. it's a nice vid . like That man OST ! 

BTW I read a few day ago that people want Jiwonn to make a cameo appearance in CLOY as captain Kim Hang Ah :lol: Lot of people want to see them together in the same frame...not to lie ...me too as well ...but I don't think is ever possible...Jiwonn never act twice with an ex costar (except once in Hwang Jin Yi )  ...it's her's choice or other's ...I don't know :unsure:

Good luck with your's ship :D

Owwww, thank you for this!!! @andra3 

Totally love to see her to cameo in any drama, i just want to see her again :grimace:

But, if ever she appears on CLOY, it will surely give the drama an solid rating.. :P

• Like 2

Ha Ji-won Interviews her Own Character From "Chocolate"

photo1146059.jpg

Haewadal Entertainment has released an interview of Ha Ji-won through its YouTube channel. This interview has a distinctively unusual format. In it, Ha Ji-won appears both as herself, the actress, but also as her character from "Chocolate", Moon Cha-yeong. The video was made in anticipation of the completion of "Chocolate", and in the video Ha Ji-won expresses disappointment that the drama has come to an end. The interview questions come from fans.

One question dealt with the extended dramatic delay before Moon Cha-yeong is able to respond to the confession of Lee Kang, who is played in the drama by Yoon Kye-sangHa Ji-won said that even her mother said the same thing as they watched the drama together. Ha Ji-won claimed that even during filming she was so tense about what the reaction would be that she couldn't sleep that night. Creative dramatic reasons were thus used to explain the delay.

To Moon Cha-yeong a question was addressed about what food she would like to prepare for fans. Moon Cha-yeong replied that she would want to make kimchi fried rice. She described the dish as having sentimental value, as it was the first one her boyfriend gave her. 

Ha Ji-won mentioned that she was also diligent about giving thanks to the chef employed by "Chocolate" who taught her how to make the drama's many dishes that were so critical to understanding her character's mindset.

Ha Ji-won also mentioned how "Chocolate" had heightened her curiousity about food in general, and how she had recently concluded a food tour of Yeosu. Haewadal Entertainment also stated that they hoped fans appreciated the unusual format provided for Ha Ji-won to give her closing statements about the drama. Haewadal Entertainment promised to keep their wishes in mind for future communications between stars and fans.

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-ha-ji-won-interviews-her-own-character-from-chocolate-138057.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm sad,sad,sad, no Chocolate today , no Chocolate tomorrow...:( ...from now I wait for Collateral movie ...

some pics from the second Chocolate party 01.18.2020 when they watch together the latest ep (without Lee Kang) 

81394102_110201223855796_6360996566253218369_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=UkMMpjF4rMoAX-0-sMU&oh=22d1789396ad2e334f4b87925cd05ac4&oe=5EB4E0E0

82521283_467219024167236_5260404097286606238_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=6MaoycCSF4EAX_ejo3x&oh=483c74f274e23a6c675d5842e1e23fd4&oe=5EB9A7C3

80334517_2446685648775565_2379587638666165044_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=-AoGGeN0NH0AX80SQPy&oh=0b55e1dc13127f460c264ca9cbd4a316&oe=5ED57F40

81590674_599983144124590_4012271267217064977_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=Tntd6MSLELgAX8NoxHH&oh=7abc7de05dc0430518a66f3d66702827&oe=5EB9E766

cto.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Ahhh..... I really miss HJW unnie a lot :bawling:. I used to excitedly waiting for fridays and saturdays these past weeks. But, cannot do it anymore since Chocolate has ended. I can only rewatch all her dramas and movies to bear with it. Anyone knows when the movie 'Collateral' will be released :blush:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ben1090 said:

Ahhh..... I really miss HJW unnie a lot :bawling:. I used to excitedly waiting for fridays and saturdays these past weeks. But, cannot do it anymore since Chocolate has ended. I can only rewatch all her dramas and movies to bear with it. Anyone knows when the movie 'Collateral' will be released :blush:

Same :)

Collateral will be release, I think by April or May.

• Like 5