♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

It's not the most emo scene from Chocolate but even if I barely cry at drama or movie my tears really flowed up :bawling: Sadly I thought to her brother and I felt that she is not Cha Young but Jiwonnie ...it will be almost 2 years... :mellow:

9982E2385E225CC925

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Today we'll say good by to Cha Young ...I don't want that ...I was so happy to see Jiwonn every week . Jiwonn was amazing as Cha Young , she has proved again that she is the best actress of her generation just like LSG said before and the Queen of chemistry (the chemistry between HJW and YKS is awesome)  :D  and Chocolate drama is a classic masterpiece with very touching moments, sweet and bitter just like chocolate is , a painfully beautiful and complex drama. Congratulation to all Chocolate team and cast :heart: 

99D0F7355E22075306

99075B3E5E22390713

• Like 5

It has been so lovely to see our HJW every week and we are saying goodbye to her character and the drama, "Chocolate." Yes indeed, Chocolate is a beautiful and thoughtful drama that will linger in my heart for awhile. It is one of the best dramas in the more recent times with quality production, amazing acting and chemistry, and poignant OSTs. Congratulations Jiwon and the rest of Chocolate cast and crew. :kiss_wink:

Now, on the her movie "Collateral."

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Hi I'm new here! Been silently lurking on soompi for the past few years since i lost my pw and account from over 15 years ago. But i started posting again yesterday due to chocolate (made the effort to make a new account haha)

Am i missing something --- was there something that led you guys to think she has a significant other at the moment?! Pls!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, Redpinkboxes said:

Hi I'm new here! Been silently lurking on soompi for the past few years since i lost my pw and account from over 15 years ago. But i started posting again yesterday due to chocolate (made the effort to make a new account haha)

Am i missing something --- was there something that led you guys to think she has a significant other at the moment?! Pls!!!!!!!!!

Hi ! Welcome ! :lol: We just joke and hope for the best for her life :P Jiwonnie is the same private and secret person just like she was 15 years ago :D I just want for her a very happy life. Not always a married woman is a happy one ?! :unsure: See what was happening lately in K entertainment !!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, andra3 said:

Hi ! Welcome ! :lol: We just joke and hope for the best for her life :P Jiwonnie is the same private and secret person just like she was 15 years ago :D I just want for her a very happy life. Not always a married woman is a happy one ?! :unsure: See what was happening lately in K entertainment !!! 

I just watched that interview above though, and she didn't even say, in the past, about her bf...

But it sounded like shes talking about her current boyfriend......! You guys might be onto something!!! She could have said ex boyfriend... but she said... boyfriend!

I've literally never heard her talking much about a significant other in interviews, but this is two in a row now, one with the guy in the past where she did make a chocolate cake on valentine's day, and now this..... #menbooong!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2