♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

The Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) in Dubai has officially confirmed to Gulf News tabloid! that K-Pop boy groups Seventeen and SF9, South Korean actress Ha Ji Won as well as singer Punch and duo Beatpella will be flying down to Dubai next month.

Hosted by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy of Republic of Korea and organised by KOTRA, the cultural expo is taking place at Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) from October 17-18.

Ha Ji Won will be present at the K-Pop concert where she will interact and meet her fans in the UAE. The two-hour long K-Pop concert is scheduled to start at 6pm and end at 8pm on October 17.

70513350_131729091516767_8888117207815430608_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=111

https://gulfnews.com/going-out/events/k-pops-seventeen-sf9-and-south-korean-star-ha-ji-won-headed-to-dubai-1.66691727

She is for the third time KBEE Ambassador, proud to be her fan !  I can't wait to see her !!! :wub:  I'm still waiting for some info about her movie and drama, poster, trailer, ...??!!!

• Like 3

On 9/21/2019 at 11:48 AM, andra3 said:

Is this a presconf pic from Chocolate drama ? !! I don't find any info about that in Kmedia?! 

It seems that Chocolate will be broadcast starting with 6 December according to JBTC , can't wait !!   

That event wasn't from presconf :D 

Wando-gun a county in South Jeolla Province, has started to support the production of the jtbc Chocolate  to inform viewers of Wando's seafood and more and to help attract tourists ! 

Jiwonnie is so pretty !!

hajiwonina1023

69609010_435047300453683_2021133791586502859_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=107

• Like 5

Cupcake made by Jiwonn !! So cute !! Maybe she's not the best at cooking but she try with her well know passion and desire to improve herself...and we see her artistic side in everything she does, cookies, bags, pants, furniture, candles, drawings...:wub: 

70664419_381236482814295_4336034980825651906_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=103&se=7&oh=7e86b87efc8d2b9cbb6919462ef8f20e&oe=5E1B8E6A&ig_cache_key=MjE0MTQ2MDIyMTA3MTQzMDE1OQ%3D%3D.2

cr. HJWDC

• Like 3
  • Love 2

It's been a while, I miss this thread. I cannot login with my old account (previous username cunn).

I know I'm late, just want to share my experience.

Early this year, I attended Ha Ji Won fan signing event eventhough I'm not lucky enough to be selected as one of 100 lucky fans :bawling: 

However I'm still overexcited, met Ha Ji Won in real life like a dream come true. My heart beating so fast,  I'm so nervous felt I could throw up at that moment. 

I'm amazed how nice Ha Ji Won is , she really really beautiful . She smile throughout the event.  That Ha Ji Won  I been followed over the years same as Ha Ji Won I seen in real life.

Now I can say, I'm a proud Ha Ji Won's fan, I stan the right person. :heart: 

p/s: Hi  @andra3 and @strwbrry nice to see you two again.

Edited by MiiSoSoup1023
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

On 10/6/2019 at 7:01 PM, MiiSoSoup1023 said:

It's been a while, I miss this thread. I cannot login with my old account (previous username cunn).

I know I'm late, just want to share my experience.

Early this year, I attended Ha Ji Won fan signing event eventhough I'm not lucky enough to be selected as one of 100 lucky fans :bawling: 

However I'm still overexcited, met Ha Ji Won in real life like a dream come true. My heart beating so fast,  I'm so nervous felt I could throw up at that moment. 

I'm amazed how nice Ha Ji Won is , she really really beautiful . She smile throughout the event.  That Ha Ji Won  I been followed over the years same as Ha Ji Won I seen in real life.

Now I can say, I'm a proud Ha Ji Won's fan, I stan the right person. :heart: 

p/s: Hi  @andra3 and @strwbrry nice to see you two again.

Hi @cunn , nice to see you after soo long ! Even if you are not a selected one you are still so lucky to see Jiwonn in real life ...envy ..envy you :D Everyone who saw Jiwonn in real life say the same ..that she is more beautiful and so nice !!   

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, strwbrry said:
ms. Chocolate, jiwon is always wearing with a choco shade outfits :D i think it has to do with her character in the drama!

Yes indeed she's always dressed in "milk chocolate " color...from what we saw until now ...and braided hair ...she's so cute! ...can't wait... but... Dec. is so close and so faraway ... in the same time :D !!! 

72097573_475086313083583_1596133602261820965_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=107

• Like 4

Yes, was hoping to for airport pics and clips, but too bad! Hopefully some will be captured when she returns to Korea.

But finally, some videos of her at the event! She looks so beautiful! I believe the fansigning will be tomorrow, hopefully there'll be some pics too

Credit: hajiwon_latam1023 on Instagram

• Like 3
  • Love 1