♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

SESA LIVING never fails to flaunt Jiwon’s sexy shape in their yearly photoshoot :D :P

so what do you think makes HJW at her sexiest when you notice it? :D I literally admire her S-line and collarbone HAHAHAHA She’s healthy and not too skinny like other actresses. But of course it is her eyes which is very captivating :wub:

On 7/10/2019 at 1:33 AM, strwbrry said:

SESA LIVING never fails to flaunt Jiwon’s sexy shape in their yearly photoshoot :D :P

so what do you think makes HJW at her sexiest when you notice it? :D I literally admire her S-line and collarbone HAHAHAHA She’s healthy and not too skinny like other actresses. But of course it is her eyes which is very captivating :wub:

I'd fully agree about her S-line and collarbone! I recall she once said she was most proud of her hips and liked her arms too, and I think these are all attributes that make her stand out from other actresses who are thin and delicate-looking. As such her figure is beautiful and appealing even in conservative clothing.

And yes, her eyes are probably her best facial attributes. So beautiful and full of expression, probably one of the things that make her acting a whole level above others (apart from her ability to play many varied roles and her willingness to take on new challenges)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@SR20DET i remember that she once teased by her classmates during her school days because of her defined hips :lol:. And how flick her eyebrows are like an anime :lol:

Yup! I clearly noticed it also that her firm arms stands out than the usual skinny pretty k-actresses. That’s why I like it best when she wears a gown that will emphasize her collarbone and firm sexy back :wub:

• Like 2

On 7/4/2019 at 7:04 AM, UniversalRefugee said:

Hi! 

here are two of my posts about Ha Ji Won

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/10-Things-That-Proves-Ha-Ji-Wons-Genius

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/10-Roles-Ha-Ji-Won-Should-Play-in-a-Movie-or-TV-Drama

i get my Korean entertainment news from Allkpop koreaboo but they don't write much about her unless she has a movie out. 

I am always thirsty for news about her. it's been a while since she did a movie. 

I remember these posts! pretty much what made me a bigger fan of Ji Won! it's amazing how your points still hold true till this day!

• Like 3

And Jiwonn always take care of her ad collaborators , so sweet !  She send coffee and food truck for they as every years :thumbsup:

She send coffee truck for SESA staff

D_RIiSoVAAAIC0u.jpg

65867083_2361868067466309_8087098766355822452_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com

coffee truck for Crocodile Lady

65574869_362561801114779_405277503921503664_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com

64792233_499808307486470_5494556015581488721_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com

for Purmil ...

66211254_173660740333242_6214691383999791983_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com

66653920_914749558892584_2672656952066262846_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com

cto.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 2:04 AM, UniversalRefugee said:

Hi! 

here are two of my posts about Ha Ji Won

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/10-Things-That-Proves-Ha-Ji-Wons-Genius

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/10-Roles-Ha-Ji-Won-Should-Play-in-a-Movie-or-TV-Drama

i get my Korean entertainment news from Allkpop koreaboo but they don't write much about her unless she has a movie out. 

I am always thirsty for news about her. it's been a while since she did a movie. 

Wow!! so glad to know you here, as I was searching for some review of song triplets I saw that you are writing about them also and I so love those babies too, the same with your review for running man episodes :D

thank you for sharing your reviews, I did really enjoy reading your insights about the show if I feel like reading something about my faves :lol: You’re so awesome sis, I really appreciate your talent in writing :D 

8 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Wow!! so glad to know you here, as I was searching for some review of song triplets I saw that you are writing about them also and I so love those babies too, the same with your review for running man episodes :D

thank you for sharing your reviews, I did really enjoy reading your insights about the show if I feel like reading something about my faves :lol: You’re so awesome sis, I really appreciate your talent in writing :D 

Awwww... thank you. I miss the triplets! OMG!

I'll go ahead and do a shameless plug...i launched a YouTube Channel

Please follow me

I'll be posting about Ha Ji Won soon!

• Like 1