Quantcast
strwbrry

Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’ | Recently Completed Drama: ‘Chocolate’ (JTBC)

How does she manage to look soo beautiful even in simplistic stuff!! Loving her!! 

P.s. kinda busy with real life stuff.. Haven't posted here for a while.. Cheering for Unnie's new ventures!! Hoping to see her soon in new drama!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

cr. HJW DC, she played the piano piece Inuyasha OST - A timeless mind...so beautiful :wub:

• Like 3

At Hong Kong airport, heading back to Korea.

Simply beautiful, and so nice and appreciative of her fans' gifts as always!

Wish I could have been there! I'm actually from Hong Kong but I'm away now. Otherwise, had I known she'd be leaving today, I might have camped out there. Even a glimpse of her from afar would have been great! In my entire life, I've liked a lot of other actresses but never to this extent. She's the only star I might ever do that for!

Copyright hajiwonhk1023 Instagram

• Like 3

So pity for you @SR20DET, maybe next time :D at least you have a hope to see her next time when she will visited HK ...

• Like 1

Hopefully she'll visit HK again in the future!:D

But for now I'll be happy enough to look forward to her new movie. Hopefully she does confirm the drama which has been rumoured too, really hope to see more of her on screen after so long!

• Like 2

Jiwonn at Hong Kong airport with her's arm full with lot of gifts from her HK fans who wait for her at airport 

53845886_309023126338800_8871422845401636449_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.cdninstagram.com

54512104_2584575104945823_3388711895416094113_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.cdninstagram.com

54446727_712064655855680_4155898908755209876_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.cdninstagram.com

51224319_431439440923005_6883927122848989880_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.cdninstagram.com

cto.

• Like 1

Wow , thanks for good news @SR20DET...I knew about movie but not sure about the drama :D Happy !!! I'm waiting for chef Jiwonn ...

• Like 1

Info for who want to buy DVD from the 6th Jiwonnie FM in Japan  , cr. @1023nay IG.

53243900_409147479647520_1627872523743489733_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.cdninstagram.com

In addition to the fan meeting held at Nissho Hall, it also includes valuable close-up videos such as rehearsal videos and backstages from Tokyo and Osaka! . Pre-order sales period: ~ May 31, 2019 (Fri) All the people who purchased within the pre-order sales period will receive a set of 5 original Ha Ji Won original photos taken on the day of the event ! . Price: 6,500 yen (tax included) ※ Osaka performances are not included. Please note. ※ Specifications, design, recorded contents, etc. may be changed without notice. ※ There is a demonstration that is not included in part due to copyright reasons. . Specification DVD number : 1 sheet . Contents of collection : Tokyo event pattern / Tokyo / Osaka contact, making video etc. . specification : Duration: about 140 minutes (main part + close contact) / Audio: Korean, Japanese / Subtitle: Japanese . Release date : Planned Friday, July 5, 2019 . Selling price : 6,500 yen (tax included) + shipping . Selling agency : C MEDIA Corporation. .

http://www.koretame.com/products/detail47819.html

so cute with all this stuffed toys :wub: I wonder where she keeps all of them ?? 

D2zepKKU8AUnbKU.jpg

cto.

• Like 1

Any idea of the ‘JOHN’ White T-Shirt she is wearing? ( saw it from the at this moment YouTube video clips)

:lol::lol: @Jsky welcome here, what a sharp eyes you have :lol: but I don't think that that T-shirt has any special meaning, from my opinion is just a T-shirt :D 

New episode of Ha Jiwon's Disclosable Secret is up!

How I envy those people, I could have just as easily been eating in a local restaurant like this when she came in! The French toast she had happens to be one of my favourites too. It's loaded with sugar and fat, but she can sure afford to enjoy it since she's so fit and active!

• Like 1
  • Love 1