♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

How does she manage to look soo beautiful even in simplistic stuff!! Loving her!! 

P.s. kinda busy with real life stuff.. Haven't posted here for a while.. Cheering for Unnie's new ventures!! Hoping to see her soon in new drama!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

At Hong Kong airport, heading back to Korea.

Simply beautiful, and so nice and appreciative of her fans' gifts as always!

Wish I could have been there! I'm actually from Hong Kong but I'm away now. Otherwise, had I known she'd be leaving today, I might have camped out there. Even a glimpse of her from afar would have been great! In my entire life, I've liked a lot of other actresses but never to this extent. She's the only star I might ever do that for!

Copyright hajiwonhk1023 Instagram

• Like 3

Hopefully she'll visit HK again in the future!:D

But for now I'll be happy enough to look forward to her new movie. Hopefully she does confirm the drama which has been rumoured too, really hope to see more of her on screen after so long!

• Like 2

Info for who want to buy DVD from the 6th Jiwonnie FM in Japan  , cr. @1023nay IG.

53243900_409147479647520_1627872523743489733_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.cdninstagram.com

In addition to the fan meeting held at Nissho Hall, it also includes valuable close-up videos such as rehearsal videos and backstages from Tokyo and Osaka! . Pre-order sales period: ~ May 31, 2019 (Fri) All the people who purchased within the pre-order sales period will receive a set of 5 original Ha Ji Won original photos taken on the day of the event ! . Price: 6,500 yen (tax included) ※ Osaka performances are not included. Please note. ※ Specifications, design, recorded contents, etc. may be changed without notice. ※ There is a demonstration that is not included in part due to copyright reasons. . Specification DVD number : 1 sheet . Contents of collection : Tokyo event pattern / Tokyo / Osaka contact, making video etc. . specification : Duration: about 140 minutes (main part + close contact) / Audio: Korean, Japanese / Subtitle: Japanese . Release date : Planned Friday, July 5, 2019 . Selling price : 6,500 yen (tax included) + shipping . Selling agency : C MEDIA Corporation. .

http://www.koretame.com/products/detail47819.html