♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I'm surprised to see Ha Ji Won selling her home ! Either this is was already in the works or she can't bear the sadness living in a home that constantly reminds her of her father. If the latter is the case, I'm so heartbroken for Ji Won :tears: ! I hope the move was already planned before her father's death, for her sake. 

@ferlycious  @kingwtqueen in the SectionTV Gold Miss & Mister, Hyun Bin was also mentioned - did the announcers say anything about pairing HJW with HB ?  

Speaking of Hyun Bin, I was surprised & impressed that he and some other co-stars came to her father's funeral, but at the same time I was so sad to hear that her most recent co-stars did not come :( Especially the ones that seemed very close to her in the behind-the-scenes shots...perhaps they were busy ?

Thanks for continuing to post everyone, even though HJW has been silent. I hope & pray she is gaining strength from her family, friends & fans and comes back stronger than ever before.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xenophile said:
Spoiler

I'm surprised to see Ha Ji Won selling her home ! Either this is was already in the works or she can't bear the sadness living in a home that constantly reminds her of her father. If the latter is the case, I'm so heartbroken for Ji Won :tears: ! I hope the move was already planned before her father's death, for her sake. 

@ferlycious  @kingwtqueen in the SectionTV Gold Miss & Mister, Hyun Bin was also mentioned - did the announcers say anything about pairing HJW with HB ?  

Speaking of Hyun Bin, I was surprised & impressed that he and some other co-stars came to her father's funeral, but at the same time I was so sad to hear that her most recent co-stars did not come :( Especially the ones that seemed very close to her in the behind-the-scenes shots...perhaps they were busy ?

Thanks for continuing to post everyone, even though HJW has been silent. I hope & pray she is gaining strength from her family, friends & fans and comes back stronger than ever before.

I check back on youtube, the video was Published on 14 Jul 2014, I guest may be that just a luxury house introduce by the house agent..

• Like 3

@andra30ah, the Japan fan meet merchandise includes all of those beautiful pix! I especially like her in black. 

5 hours ago, xenophile said:

:tears:hanks for continuing to post everyone, even though HJW has been silent. I hope & pray she is gaining strength from her family, friends & fans and comes back stronger than ever before.

Yes! We wish uri Sunshine all the best, and let's hope that she'll come back stronger than before! Aja Aja Hwaiting! 

On another note, nothing has been mentioned about her Hollywood ventures for about 2 years now. Tbh, i would rather see her in a wuxia movie, rather than a Hollywood production. Hollywood productions tend to underutilise the talent of Asian actors, and mostly typecast them into smaller roles due to language proficiency. Really hope for this to change, although uri Sunshine career path is for her to choose. 

Yet I will fully support her decisions no matter what she chooses to do.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, ferlycious said:

Rare photos of celebrities

Ha Ji Won 

Link: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2016/02/rare-photos-of-celebrities.html

I think she looks the same :D She just lost weight.

The japan fm merch....I love all the pics!! Especially the ones for the thing that is 68x47cm but why is it a blanket -_-

Also, Empress Ki is almost ending its run in my country and I got my entire family hooked! Even my brother who usually doesn't watch dramas at all stayed up to 2am watching it. I've also been hearing a lot of people say they're watching it :D

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mylastwishes said:

I think she looks the same :D She just lost weight.

The japan fm merch....I love all the pics!! Especially the ones for the thing that is 68x47cm but why is it a blanket -_-

Also, Empress Ki is almost ending its run in my country and I got my entire family hooked! Even my brother who usually doesn't watch dramas at all stayed up to 2am watching it. I've also been hearing a lot of people say they're watching it :D

Empress Ki has been fantastic! It's my first time watching it and it's taken me about to get to episode 50! Ha Ji Won has been absolutely stunning in this drama. I'm not sure what's going to happen in these last two episodes, but I'm excited. I'm still on King of Koryo's side, the Emperor has been annoying me haha.

• Like 4

Ha, blooming with bright colors, resembling a spring

Crocodile lady this spring season, Spring Naturalism, 'that concept to offer a vibrant style that is applied to the natural colors and patterns, bright, lush orange, yellow, pink, green, etc., inspired by flowers and plants animation utilizing color and flower pattern has released the full variety of products.

http://www.moneyweek.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2016021613528086012

Our Lady more beautiful than a rose :heart: 

CbjMIhlUYAEctII.jpg

CbjMIiwVAAAyDMJ.jpg

CbjMIiUUAAAL2xp.jpg

CbjMIiAVAAAjGp8.jpg

cr. ladykate 

• Like 4