♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest AcornDC

Ha Ji Won - Dont Magazine Interview (partial)

CZlIBgbUEAA7iDS.png

1 hour ago, ferlycious said:

Embedded image permalink

Ha Ji Won & Chun Jung Myung for Risking Life For Love 

@ferlycious  I'm waiting so much for this movie, seems we might see many beautiful scenes in the movies as well and get many genres including dramatic, romantic, action, mystery, and .... a bit thriller LOL ^__^ whatever is good unless plot is not bad.

6 hours ago, AcornDC said:

I apologize if you feel bad, I just say simply cuz you come to this thread first time, you might be her fan or be guest wanna know it, but first question is about surgery that make me curious a bit, but it's nothing. If you are your fan, you get more info. to know her ^^ and welcome.

It's ok :)

• Like 1

THROWBACK. . .This is one of the million things why i really really admire, love and why im being a fan of Miss HJW :blush: 

10860083_1581844832046360_1605145267_n.j

Event: ‘Coal Briquette Fanmeeting at Seoul’s Jeonwon Maeul - 22 October 2011 Photo Credit: As Labelled Jeonwon Maeul is an area which is not supported by the government, as the homes in the area are said to be ‘unauthorized’. As a result, many senior citizens who live alone and other disadvantaged peoples are left to weather the bitter winter cold on their own. The area was also hit by the Umyeonsan avalanche earlier this year, but still was unable to receive proper compensation for restoration. A group of 50 Korean and global fan café members, chosen on a first come, first serve basis, came together with the Coal Briquettes of Love Delivery Movement to personally visit the households of Jeonwon Maeul and deliver coal briquettes along with their warm hearts. After a simple orientation in the morning, in which they learned how to move the briquettes, the team delivered 200 briquettes per household to 14 households, and also donated an additional 100 boxes of rice and ramyeon. Wearing the apron and gloves prepared by her fans, Ha Ji Won worked hard moving the briquettes, and although her face was soon darkened with soot and covered with sweat, she didn’t lose her bright smile and seemed to enjoy talking with her fans. During the short break, the residents of the village made a delivery of their own by giving out pajeon (green onion pancake) and ginger tea they had prepared early in the morning. Ha Ji Won said, “I feel very good. I’m proud of my fans, who take care of the things I never thought of caring for. I believe that these little efforts will change the world to a more beautiful place, and will someday become a great strength.” In the fanmeeting which followed the volunteer work, she gave out presents she had prepared herself, to the group of 80 fans, which included 30 additional fans who were unable to participate in the briquette delivery. She also showed tears when she said, “I always learn from you. I am so happy to have fans who always teach me something and touch my heart.” News Credit: MWave #하지원

• Like 5

Guest AcornDC

Marie Claire Korea (February 2016) ....

12573795_556079154573319_325841113959139
12645045_556282954552939_433856415188534

I think it's already on shelf now for February issue .....
As we knew, it's the winter and love theme, photoshoot locating in Aomori prefecture, Japan....
Love might be kind of winter love...beautiful but sad, pure but desolate....

PS. I'm sure 90% of translation the intro part

Guest AcornDC

Ha Ji Won on the first page of NAVER

Tomorrow is the first day (28 Feb) Soul and Stone is launched, Just wait more 1 day left! (D-1)...

The event is leaving comment and the lucky person will get chicken and cash card....

12633610_556324584548776_280327690729479

Developed by WEME, 3D fast-paced Korean action RRG - Soul of Stone is officially release in Korea. Soul & Stone have its CBT in December 17 to 20 last year and the total people who take participate in pre-registration are more than 570 thousands. Players can choose to play as warriorassassinwizard and mage to have real-time battles. 

soulnstone005.jpg

e6b048eb0cf5394e7e8120371052ff2f.jpg

WeMade Division Director gimgiseong

http://www.playforum.net/webzine/news/view/10748

Even I don't like this kind of game I really love all CF. Of course Ha Ji Won is the main reason :).  WeMade promote very well this game better than some movie company.

CZzNUs8UAAAGlWf.jpg

HJW: “Dear Soul&Stone users~ Hi! I’m Ha Ji Won. RPG’s climax! Soul&Stone & I will run together~~ I love you all.~♡”

cr. https://twitter.com/cheshirecat1023

• Like 4

@deline1023 I miss her too but we must wait until she is full recovery, I believe in her strength and in her passion for acting  and in her love for all her fans ...she will be fine and she will be back to us when she is ready. Until then we have a lot of goodies as her last beautiful pictorial for Marie Claire ...btw thanks @AcornDC for translation ...indeed beautiful and sad story ...and jiwonni is soooo beautiful and sweet and sad ...she is gorgeous !!! :heart:

12592424_1689896631248039_34261716758295

---------.jpg

And I don't know when she start to photo shoots for Crocodile Ladies 2016??? but we already have some amazing  pics for that

12646937_541608702666550_674358080623666

This is my favorite for now...the Queen of  flowers 

12592236_539242589569828_706051689606566

• Like 5

16 hours ago, andra30 said:

@deline1023 I miss her too but we must wait until she is full recovery, I believe in her strength and in her passion for acting  and in her love for all her fans ...she will be fine and she will be back to us when she is ready. Until then we have a lot of goodies as her last beautiful pictorial for Marie Claire

@andra30 your right ,we must be patiently wait for her, one day were going to see his beautiful smile again and i hope it would not take too long. And about  her latest picture in Marie Claire, it was indeed beautiful, very beautiful. 

• Like 3

Guest AcornDC
2 hours ago, deline1023 said:

@andra30 your right ,we must be patiently wait for her, one day were going to see his beautiful smile again and i hope it would not take too long. And about  her latest picture in Marie Claire, it was indeed beautiful, very beautiful. 

@andra30 @deline1023 We are all waiting for that day, it's very sad story and it's very big scar in her heart, she really needs a lot of time to deal and recover.....If I see her looking sad during her fanmeeting coming soon in Japan, it's fine for me unconditionally...just let me observe her how sad she feel, how difficult she's struggling....

I think I might be able to feel it, Jiwon unnie is type of girl who cannot cover her feeling well  இ_இ   It's okay...not to entertain at all in fanmeeting, but she will do something special for this event surely  ਉ_ਉ Hopefully, she will receive power from fans in this event...I'm ready to shout or overreact anything to make her laugh and smile lovely. 

Considering this coming fanmeeting in Japan is the first event Jiwon unnie appears officially after the sad news happened, it's meaningful cuz it's the most obvious circumstance to make her realize we are always here and be with her even she's so sad, she will know we're always be nowhere but next to her 

@AcornDC So she don't cancel or postpone the fan meeting?!! ...this is great ...and you will be able to go to this event ??? Wowww ...lucky you !!!

2 hours ago, AcornDC said:

Hopefully, she will receive power from fans in this event...I'm ready to shout or overreact anything to make her laugh and smile lovely. 

Yes she must receive the power of fans love ...she needs it. And for your overreaction maybe you must dress-up as a big eagle or something like that :P 

• Like 3