♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest AcornDC

Jiwon unnie likes to eat avocado and often eat it (with the recipe) instead of rice.

Avocado Recipe = Tomatoes + onions + avocado + little olive oil + little lemon juice + pepper

The article mentioned (to tease her) Eat like in the CF cuz she's very happy and cheerful eating avocado as if she's eating pudding >__<

J6yjqK.gif

PS. I'm not kind of healthy girl, does the avocado taste good? I heard it's bitter and also one comment saying HJW eats so well and it seems not easy to eat that.

In the vid, Jiwon unnie seems to know well how to cut half of avocado that makes MC asked does she cook at home? and she replied she's not good at cooking, she's just do only salad and soup (actually I think she's doing so well what she likes such as lemon soju LOL) 
She always said "it's very delicious" (as if she fell in love with avocado, but she does actually LOL) and also asked the MC "It's delicious, isn't it" ; kept eating till the staff behind the frame warning "I'm sorry, but we don't have time (for eating)..." what she did just replied back while eating "Ok" softly and continued eating LMAO the capture on the vid saying Not listening, Endless hand (hand still kept dipping)

R6OroV.gif

Guest AcornDC

Hey guys,

Are everyone interested of Jiwon unnie's fanmeeting goods? It doesn't announce for this coming fanmeeting yet, if there's any updates, I'll tell again. The goods last time are still available, I can check again for you if you want some particularly. 

Just want to know are there ppl interested, thank you

8 hours ago, AcornDC said:

@ferlycious She's reading Jiwon unnie's book?? ^O^

That girl is really matured, the book seems not fit with her age, but if she can understand what it implies, she gets lot of benefits from that book.

I want to understand that book too. Even I buy it, I still don't understand it. Is there Chinese version (official) already right?

You can purchase the Chinese version from Taobao.

http://world.taobao.com/item/36004756624.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.ZGcm8q#detail

• Like 2

The 20 best red carpet looks from the 2015 Korean awards season

(skip unrelated..)

3.  Ha Ji Won (BIFF)

cb552519-c4a5-4afe-97d7-c49ec1ed173f.jpg

Ha Ji Won's sleek look for the Busan International Film Festival was an absolute showstopper. Slay, Ha Ji Won!

Link: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-best-red-carpet-looks-from-the-2015-awards-season/

@AcornDC I like eating avocados, actually it has no taste and the bitter part is just near its skin. While I was watching the Stargram vid I was like "ohh she volunteers to cut?" I used to see her messing up in the kitchen or something related to cooking HAHAHA :D 

@mylastwishes thanks for recapping the rest episodes of GGWE, it was very fun reading it :D

• Like 3

Guest AcornDC

@ferlycious LOL I know what you mean, she can't cook, but she's doing well on her favourite menu like Lemon Soju then I found she seems to eat avocado often cuz she shows it naturally and familiar to what to do LOL . and Thank to the vids (it seems to be meaningful and teasing if I know all meaning showing in the vids, I found more, it's rearranged after those vids

On 10/01/2016 at 2:17 PM, climee said:

Hi to all soompi friends in this thread.  Happy New Year.  Have been lurking here since being captivated by the Empress.  Thank you all for the updates.  Thank you @mylastwishes for recapping GGWU.  I had fun reading.  Could you screencap Jiwonnie when she was visiting this orchard (Episode 5??) where she was sitting at a patio and reaching up touching a small branch and smiling dreamily, just then the camera zoom out.  That was beautiful.  Thanks.:)

Hello!

I can't find it >< I will definitely screencap for you if you can tell me which activity/scene it was haha. Otherwise, if you use VLC player, you can just use ctrl+S to take screenshots :)

@ferlycious Glad you enjoyed reading :D And thank you for all the updates! That Empress Ki vs Chae Ok video gives me all the feels!

• Like 3

First, like all of you here, I want to express my shock and sincere condolences to Ha Ji Won, her family and all her fans. I feel that she WAS really close to her dad, and that it will take her a long time to fully recover from this. I hope that she's still able delegate tasks to her employees at her agency and that good scripts come her way for future projects.

Thank you to all you guys on this forum that have continued to post about HJW in her absence - it really fills a void.

On a completely different note, I want to share this blog entry: http://blog.glowrecipe.com/2016/01/09/product-review-j-one-jelly-pack/. I was completely caught off guard and very surprised to see HJW's product being endorsed by this company (the company was featured in Shark Tank - an American prime time TV show). So good news to Americans who want to purchase her J.One Jelly Pack ! 

• Like 3

Seven Real-Life Women Who Inspired K-Dramas

Ha Ji Won

One benefit of watching k-dramas is the chance to learn more about Korean history. Even if the dramas add a little fictionalized drama and romance, viewers can always do their homework after the dramas end to find out how true the portrayals are.

Here are just a few of the real-life women that have been the subject of k-dramas. The list includes two queens, a concubine, a calligrapher, a porcelain artist and a courtesan.

Hwang Jin Yi was a courtesan or gisaeng. She was one of the most famous gisaengs of the Joseon Dynasty and lived during the reign of King Jungjong. She was beautiful, witty, smart and independent. She was known for her skill at dancing, writing poetry and composing. Hwang inspired novels, operas, films and dramas, including the drama "Hwang Jin Yi," starring Ha Ji Won, and the film "Hwang Jin Yi," starring Song Hye Kyo.

(skip unrelated...)

"Empress KI" was also a  real woman although the drama starring Ha Ji Won took liberties with the story.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dpyi4bwxh7w4

(Photo : Empress Ki)

In real life, the empress, also known as Oljei Kutuk, was born into an aristocratic Korean family and became one of the primary empresses of the Mongol ruler Toghon Temur. She was the mother of Biligtu Khan Ayushiridara and he did eventually take the throne after much plotting and political maneuvering. After her son ascended the throne she went missing.

Link: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/112048/20160112/seven-real-life-women-who-inspired-k-dramas.htm

• Like 1

be well  ji won ssi the pain will take a while to ease out and the longing for you dad never goes away. i know for the fact. lost both of my parents in my 30s have faith in your familys love and be there for each other this is the time to spend quality time for family we will be here always

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sagittarius1266 said:

you are pretty, you are pretty, you are pretty cute... hehehe infectiously adorable! :P:rolleyes:

everytime I heard Ha Ji Won chanting unto herself "yeopudda, yeopudda" it makes me smile :blush:
she is really confident and knows that she is beautiful... that's my kind of woman :D 

• Like 2