♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Actually when I think about it, her father passed away without too much pain, so it maynot be an entirely bad thing. Some people suffer for years in illness before dying. 

I think she is supposed to have a Japanese fan meet in Feb, not sure if that will still go on.

• Like 2

Korean celebrities jumping into beauty business

Korean celebrities are starting their own cosmetics businesses to cash in on the popularity of K-pop and Korean TV dramas in Asia.

Go Hyun-jung, who apart from her acting ability is best known for her radiant skin, launched the cosmetics brand Koy through her agency IOK Company in September. The brand launched in Hong Kong’s Causeway Bay in November. 

Lee Young-ae, who has long endorsed cosmetics brands including Amore Pacific’s Mamonde and LG Household & Health Care’s The History of Whoo, also recently set up her own cosmetics brand, Lyanature. The brand is reportedly enjoying explosive popularity in China, where Lee’s soap “Jewel in the Palace” was a megahit. 

Actress Ha Ji-won, who modeled for several cosmetics brands including VOV and Olay, recently launched her own brand J.ONE, to be launched in China. 

Link: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601071419590141639_2

• Like 4

Guest AcornDC

One day Jiwon unnie will be fine and happy again, I'll wait for that day

Right now, she's in deep grief and tears, I can do nothing for her but be on her side...just like 1023 praying and hoping she's doing good although it's very tough, unnie will get through this...even it takes time forever, we do understand and are happy and sad with her...

It's my worry and pain that make me create this short video clip, it's very short....just 34 seconds only.. Just for cheer up...Jiwon unnie FIGHTING!!

"It's alright, It's ok. It's only for a while, the pain will disappear
Even if my heart crumbles, it will always be a good memory"

It helps me feel better, I just worry about her and want her to cover and smile again...

Even it's still hurt thinking about it, you can cry and be happy with memory and finally smiling from your heart again.

Hi to all soompi friends in this thread.  Happy New Year.  Have been lurking here since being captivated by the Empress.  Thank you all for the updates.  Thank you @mylastwishes for recapping GGWU.  I had fun reading.  Could you screencap Jiwonnie when she was visiting this orchard (Episode 5??) where she was sitting at a patio and reaching up touching a small branch and smiling dreamily, just then the camera zoom out.  That was beautiful.  Thanks.:)

• Like 2

Guest AcornDC

@ferlycious She's reading Jiwon unnie's book?? ^O^

That girl is really matured, the book seems not fit with her age, but if she can understand what it implies, she gets lot of benefits from that book.

I want to understand that book too. Even I buy it, I still don't understand it. Is there Chinese version (official) already right?