♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest AcornDC

@ferlycious thanks for your info. T___T it's like a normal thing to her and routine, so she can remember easily like this. Her dad is really sweet and warm-hearted. Jiwon unnie might know already by now that she has a lot of Aegyo naturally. I'm sure her dad receives it everyday, it's just natural her habits (yeah, it's not her attention to do  on purpose lol) 

I learn a lot from the translation... her parents always take care of her. Even with her dad alone, he does food for his baby daughter T___T 

It's the first time I keep waiting till now and still waiting till Jiwon unnie update anything in IG to show she's ok. She's dependent on her family that's why I feel sorry to hear the news during new year and sad and worried so much. It might be another step to make her stronger cuz even how high professional skills she have in working field, it didn't change and affect Jiwon unnie's maturity, she's still pure, little girl, and fragile, sincere, emotional, and kind-hearted. Time stop for Jiwon unnie is really true statement, she's even noticed herself, she's still young and dependent.

(If there's any sign of her father's illness, it's easier for preparing mindset. But it's so fast, suddenly happened. I lost my rabbit quite similar scenario, yesterday he's good, today morning he collapsed and died, tbh I couldn't accept the truth and recovered my pain and sorrow around 2 weeks ....but that's rabbit....I still feel sad, but if my dad....T___T)

Please accept my sincere condolences on the death of your father, Jiwon unnie. He's very good father....and you are good daughter, don't even give a second to question about it...and be strong...

Lovely "Superior DNA" family
(I hope your family will have smile and cheerful again soon, how sad I am, I just got to know you around one month and your dad passed away. I just got this magazine "The Celebrity" and it's just the same month of last year..January...2014...just last year...Poor my unnie T____T)

n5roKD.gif
Nk923K.gif
QW02MY.gif
v2ozVV.gif

@AcornDC awww.. I really like your message you've said it all as I how I see HJW when it comes to her family, she's really a well-pampered and well-loved by them especially her parents. (teary-eyed) This might be her most painful event in her life.

1274_1069734546390525_488455558610419247

1013331_1069734576390522_556463017944601

10322827_1069734596390520_23652936712927

though HaJiWon's dad never made his promise, I know that he'll be always with her while she's finding her other half.. may his wishes for his lovely daughter turns out to be everything good if not the best in the future. He got a very sweet daughter while she got a very warm dad. :heart: Rest in peace, Daddy Jeon Yoon-bok thank you for creating a very wonderful family!

• Like 6

I am so shocked to read this news on soompi. I know she is close to her dad n family so yes, this event could be a very hard one for her! Feel so sad for her:tears:

Its not easy to get over someone who departs suddenly especially someone you love. I hope she has not scheduled her work too tightly so thatshe can and spend time with her family.

Miss Hjw, please take care.

• Like 4

Guest AcornDC

@ferlycious I remembered once, Ji won unnie interviewed about married issue, she said mom said about it once, but her dad never said it at all...seem like he enjoys to stay with his little baby daughter forever, even she will have or not, he is totally fine. Amazing father...

Guest AcornDC

Due to Jiwon unnie's father passing away, the articles now are all about her family.

Her name "Ha Ji Won" was on the top search and also her brother "Jeon Tae Soo" along the day

The bold black is HaJiWon  just one second the rank changed (looking the time at the bottom)

1928317_547469422100959_381147783235548410584103_547469418767626_601772463256908

Then the second rank was HaJiWon, the third rank was JeonTaeSoo

993872_547469415434293_45933745539192452

Right now..Hot Topic Keyword (Synthesis) is HaJiWon JeonTaesoo on the top spot!

1934179_547469442100957_2842098016659148

And a lot of article written about the past interviews about her family and her dad's sudden pass away news..

Some article topics were also mentioned the past interview that Jiwon unnie interviewed once (on tv program...sbs morning?!) like Her dad is very proud that Jiwon unnie (and her brother) is the actor because her dad's original dream is to be the actor. Even though he's not achieve his dream directly, his daughter and son are the actors, so he's very proud and love about it.

@AcornDC thaks chingu for all that info, we really appreciatethe update

I remembered this interview before..

Yoo Gyeong (HJW's older sis): ...since I'm older than her, I saw her how she grew, and she's weird , I just remember whenever we're playing hide and seek, she can hide on our drawers, she's so flexible, can fold herself just to hide on the drawer, but she doesn't want to be the one who's seeking, she (HJW) cries whenever its her turn to seek for us .. so, our Appa (dad) would whisper to her where I hide , its for her to stop crying .."

HJW eversince was-like Dad's apple of the eye :) 

Update:

Minnie @cheshirecat10239 minutes ago

NOTICE: Ha Ji Won's manager is requesting her fans to NOT send wreaths. If by this time you're in Korea, please DO NOT go to the funeral. Funeral photos & videos should not be uploaded. Let's respect the family.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BACwDsIDi4e/

• Like 6

Guest AcornDC

@ferlycious I remembered that interview too, friend T___T it helps me understand Jiwon unnie more since back then. From what YooKyung unnie said it obviously shows how much Jiwon unnie are afraid of loss (psychologically), she's afraid she will not find her family if she is the seeker. My poor unnie, She relies (a lot) on her family all the time. 

It can answer why she is so pure, kind-hearted, and innocent, she lives with happiness having both parents and siblings who are good and always be her side. All around her is good environment mentally and physically. Then, she doesn't need anything, she works so hard to achieve her goal (like a student) while personal life, she has more than enough, it's so completed, it doesn't affect or interfere or even worry to her work at all. It is the biggest and important factor that's why Jiwon unnie is always happy and smile and cheerful all the time.

Her father's death will be Jiwon unnie's the most crucial period of her life [I just knew her a month, I'm not too sure about her past, but so far what I can remember she didn't have any severe or heavily terrible problems, except from working, since she's a child until now. Now, she lost her one member of her family, the family she loves so much more than anything in the world and it is the thing she relies on, I'm deeply scared of her collapse. (honestly, she's so weak and fragiled girl compared to many people in the entertainment world)

REMEMBER!
Unnie Go Go when YooKyung unnie forgot to close the electric stove and the smoke were all around like the house was on fire. Jiwon unnie's very nervous, scary, shocked, and frightened. She didn't know what to do and also choked cuz of a lot of smoke in the air while her unnie was still calm down and managed thing by thing. She came to the house cuz YooKyung unnie ran into the house and she followed her unnie. Even choking still looking for her unnie with dazed and blank, all she did was asking her unnie repeatly "Unnie, are you ok?" or "What to do?". After clearing and cleaning things, Jiwon unnie looked so tired and lost all power in a sudden (even slept on the couch) and YooKyung unnie said to the program that her little sister undoubtedly was on the big panic. She is a little kid having a big sister to rely on. DEPENDENT GIRL

1508983_547721062075795_4476338623634021
1382175_547721128742455_6779390957003623
10620532_547721118742456_212552385958687

PS. She need her partner...I'm normally not kind of person who ship my bias with male co-stars (happy whoever she chooses to love, but I will never match them by myself cuz I like her more than her be with fantasy-partner LOL), but she is the type of girl who needs someone to be with her, the one she can rely on as much as she wants and can help her and support her cuz that's all what she lacks ....being the little innocent girl and always be..many people want to be innocent and young, but she is without effort. It's a gift... I want to see her meet her soulmate soon, but it's quite difficult to find the guy as good as her. If she loves someone one day, she's absolutely crazy and gives her all to him.

The question is where to find the man crazy in love with her unconditionally as she does?! It's never be easy for celebrity since her fame as "Ha Ji Won" is very big, even finding someone to date with is still difficult. Also for the guy, he has to think deliberately of her personal and her fame, it might be quite simple issue, but is it true? it's overlapped, love her like HaeRim or love her like HaJiWon or love with HaeRim and be confused of HaJiWon somehow....(Just don't get me wrong, all are my opinion, I just have to say to someone who has the same interest as mine, and will understand ...my concern in her...and still her IG is not updated yet T___T) 

@AcornDC I couldn't agree you more coz that's how I feel her as well, still she's very lovable (that's based from what we've seen her onscreen). We don't know with the others.

you've said:...  "If she loves someone one day, she's absolutely crazy and gives her all to him. "

Yeah! kinda agree, she's quite a give all type if she fall :) 
Here's what I've read before though it was a long time ago it might still change,  she said, 

Spoiler

IF Korean actress Ha Ji Won were to disappear from showbiz suddenly, it would probably be due to love.

Last week, she confessed that she becomes a 'fool' when she's in love. 

She will believe everything her beloved says, even if he is only teasing or bluffing her, reported United Daily News.

Once she waited 10 long hours in the streets for a man who didn't turn up, and instead of throwing a massive tantrum, she said she was worried he might have met with a mishap.

The self-professed bachelorette added: 'If I get a boyfriend in the future, I may just listen to him and take a break (from showbiz).'
Link: http://afspot.net/forum/topic/458810-ha-ji-won-says-its-been-a-long-time-since-my-last-romance/

Ha Ji Won even confessed that she was a little envious of her own character in Secret Garden: "In the last episode, the couple have sons, but Ju-Won still only has eyes for his wife. Though it may be a girlish dream, I'm still hoping for that great love who will love me as his first priority."

I know she'll be fine she has a good support system anyways.. she's still not alone :) I know she's wise she won't stay longer in the industry if she isn't. Wish all the best for her in the future.

• Like 3

Guest AcornDC

@ferlycious I agree. As time passes, she knows more and realizes what she would do about it, but we can't help, right? lol still concern about her. Jiwon unnie knows the best what right or wrong for her. Cuz of her pure heart, we just worry anything affecting her...but what happen will be...will be...=_=
She will hurt and recover and be stronger (as we know, she's never in this process in her personal life until yesterday T_T she becomes stronger a bit starting from now)

Maybe she meets the guy, good or bad is on her decision anyway cuz I think her judgement will probably different from ours ^___^. As long as he's good enough and he is the one she chooses, I'm on her side and we are all!! even it's worse after, she still has us. (That guy has to think carefully, I think it might be heavy burden for him as well. In Korea, Koreans love her, Celebrities love her ...and now also foreign fans love her...what he's gonna do if he's not doing good to unnie)

Deep condolonces to HJW/Joen hai rim and family....counting time first i she her in SEGA...is already 5 years but Gil ra im still one of my favorite caracter..because she nail it caracter so well.after sega i become her silence fans of Hjw..i collec all her drama cd from Bi mil...school...ditto...hwang ji ni ...memoir in bali...and last is king 2 heart...She is great actress who give 100 percent to dive in her caracter...respect and love to her...be strong ...and how i feel soory ..heard about her dad..hard start to walk in new year...but she is though...she can overcome this circumtance...:heart:

• Like 4

Guest AcornDC
1 hour ago, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

Ha Ji Won DC Gallery sent a funeral wreath, does it mean that the management are bending the rules? 

I think just funeral wreath is fine, but fans don't go to the funeral ceremony, her family wants privacy and peace

i too im worried about her as we know so far she never had any life changing event that has happen to her personally until couple days ago. i was just watching go go with unnie just now ep 1i want to be assured i guess that ji wons unnie is one of a kind especially now. yes her unnie will be watching her all the time(ive watched the show dozens of times cause she is so adorably innocent like a little girl) just how close she is with her unnie seems like she needs her unnie to do basic things a little easier (like how in the heck you open this car trunk hehe her unnie let her try about 3 times to find it before she help her love i wish i have a big sister like her)... how she reacts to little things like driving again for the first time in along time she has that smirk on her beautiful face....( like my 7 year old daughter when i give in and she gets the toy or candy or gets to play all day and make a mess in the house they have this beautiful reaction to them and i want to protect that innocence as long as i can) thats how i love  about ji won too but i just realize that she been protected and cradle for so long but also let her be who she is inside if not then she will not be as adorable and innocent as she is now thats why she still has that feeling and why we love her. dont get me wrong she is as her unnie said that ji won is braver than her guess she meant pursuing ones dream. i said all this cause hopefully she will not loss that innocent feeling because of what had happen the passing of her dad she really need  all the support she can get from her family and friends . love you jeon sisters:wub:    

• Like 3

Guest AcornDC

The article headline is about siblings Ha Ji Won and Jeon Tae Soo, get a lot of impact from their dad (They resemble their father). Look at the picture, when Jiwon unnie smiles, she looks like her dad. Also, we already knew she and her brother Jeon Tae Soo are look alike. 

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/01/03/2016010300747.html

1170814_547817168732851_3433159508119256

The reporters are like us, knowing the sudden loss makes it harder for Jiwon unnie, how painful she is. The male reporter even exclaimed "Aigoooo" checking the vid below