♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji-won, just purity at it's finest

photo668134.jpg

Ha Ji-won shot a beauty collection.

She is looking forward to the release of the drama "Life-Staking Love".

Ha Ji-won said, "I usually don't wear much make up but this product brings out the best of my skin and is very light as if I'm not wearing any make-up".

Ha Ji-won's photo collection can be seen in the January issue of ELLE 2016.

Source : www.segye.com/content...

• Like 5

Ha Ji Won is flawless looking for ‘ELLE’

Embedded image permalink

Actress Ha Ji Won recently filmed a beauty pictorial for ‘ELLE’ magazine, where she flaunted her flawless looking skin with Georgio Armani’s latest cosmetics collection.

She said in her interview, “I usually don’t apply heavy make-up, because I prefer my skin to be naturally healthy as much as possible.”

Ha Ji Won also spoke of her desire to meet with a good production in the new year, where she can show a brand new image, and showed her passion towards acting.

The actress’s new film ‘Risking Life For Love’ will open in cinemas early next year.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 6

Just watched "Reversal of Fortune" last night and was very entertained by this movie! I know it's late in watching it, but I'm trying to watch as much Ha Ji Won films for this winter break. I'm always amazed by her acting and she just has a way to captivate the viewer. I would recommend this movie to anyone who hasn't seen it! On to "Daddy Long Legs!"

1 hour ago, kingramses said:

Just watched "Reversal of Fortune" last night and was very entertained by this movie! I know it's late in watching it, but I'm trying to watch as much Ha Ji Won films for this winter break. I'm always amazed by her acting and she just has a way to captivate the viewer. I would recommend this movie to anyone who hasn't seen it! On to "Daddy Long Legs!"

The movies that i've already watched a few days ago are CLOSER TO HEAVEN, DADDY LONG LEGS, THE HUNTRESSES and DUELIST. 

Im kind na late also in watching HJW's movie but anyways youre right, her acting is daebak, i am definitely captivated by her. 

Then, maybe im going to watch next the one you were watching Reversal of Fortune.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Rodelyn Rejuso said:

The movies that i've already watched a few days ago are CLOSER TO HEAVEN, DADDY LONG LEGS, THE HUNTRESSES and DUELIST. 

Im kind na late also in watching HJW's movie but anyways youre right, her acting is daebak, i am definitely captivated by her. 

Then, maybe im going to watch next the one you were watching Reversal of Fortune.

I really don't think I can watch "Closer to Heaven" again. Seeing her cry just breaks my heart, I can feel the pain just by watching the movie! I've seen 100 Days of Mr. Arrogant, Love So Divine, Reversal of Fortune, Miracle on 1st Street, As One, Chronicles of a Blood Merchant and Sex is Zero for her movies. Luckily for us she has a huge catalog for movies! :blush: Can't wait to see Risking Life for Love! 

• Like 2

Ha Ji Won is a spring goddess for Elle beauty shoot

d8143a52-2c91-4b9f-8bc8-1e71537a17f2.jpe

Ha Ji Won looks radiant in her latest photo shoot! The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days star gives fans a glimpse of spring 2016 in her latest beauty photo spread for Elle magazine. In the January issue, Ha wears elegant pink and white blouses while modeling the newest product from Giorgio Armani's beauty line.

"I usually don't wear much makeup, but this product brings out the best of my skin. It's very light as if I'm not wearing any make-up," she said about the makeup that made her great skin appear flawless. 

The gorgeous celebrity is looking forward to another great year in the spotlight. She is anticipating the release of her new movie, Life-Staking Love, in the first half of next year. Ha stars alongside actors Chun Jung Myung and Chen Bo Lin in the joint South Korea and China production about a mystery writer and her detective friend going after a serial killer. 

After her sweet romantic comedy this year, Ha seems to be ready for a change in roles again. Life-Staking Love may have some romance in it, but I'll bet it has plenty of action too. Are you ready to see the Damoactress slowly return to her action star roots? 

Link: http://www.dramafever.com/news/ha-ji-won-is-a-spring-goddess-for-elle-beauty-shoot/

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, kingramses said:

I really don't think I can watch "Closer to Heaven" again. Seeing her cry just breaks my heart, I can feel the pain just by watching the movie! I've seen 100 Days of Mr. Arrogant, Love So Divine, Reversal of Fortune, Miracle on 1st Street, As One, Chronicles of a Blood Merchant and Sex is Zero for her movies. Luckily for us she has a huge catalog for movies! :blush: Can't wait to see Risking Life for Love! 

Me too, i cry a lot while watching Closer to Heaven, but still i manage to make it up to the end. 

I've already watched Sex is zero, but its a long time ago, at that time i didnt know her yet, i only recognize because i saw her in memories in bali aired in my country. I will watched it again chingue :)

Yeah, im eagerly waiting for her new movie. :lol:

• Like 2

Ha Ji-won, flawless beauty

photo668415.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won showed off her flawless beauty in her recent pictorial.

Ha Ji-won has had a beauty pictorial photoshoot done with fashion magazine Elle recently.

In the revealed pictorial, Ha Ji-won shows off her flawless radiant skin.

Ha Ji-won shared her tips on how to take care of skin daily. She said, "I don't put on makeup usually. I enjoy natural and healthy skin".

Actress Ha Ji-won has been busy with her career including the drama, 'The Time I Loved You' and the upcoming movie, "Life-Staking Love". She revealed her passion towards acting when she said, "I write down my New Year's wish on a secret note each year. I'd like to find a good project in which I can reveal a new side of me in New Year".

More of Ha Ji-won's pictorial and interview can be seen in Elle 2016 January issue.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/je...

'reveal a new side of me'

me: *anticipating :D 

• Like 6

Happy New Year for all of you !

Hello for all newcomers in Ha Ji Won thread !! Many thanks for all yours updates about our Queen.

CUYCfSUUwAUrkUO.jpg

And for my no 1 actress I wish her a wonderful new year with a lot of very good new projects ...be happy Jiwonni , be healthy, be loved and smile, smile, smile …your smile is like a sunrise :wub:

Embedded image permalink

• Like 7

11 hours ago, kingramses said:

What is the name of this song??

My Type by iKon :)

Most memorable characters of actresses

cc8.jpeg

Ha Ji Won --> Hwang Jin Yi (Hwang Jin Yi)

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.sg/2015/12/most-memorable-characters-of-actresses.html

Do you agree? I can't choose a most memorable character because she has played so many memorable ones - Chae Ok, Lee Soo Jung, Hwang Jini, Gil RaIm, Empress Ki. Even the less popular ones like Kim Hang Ah and Oh Hana are memorable to me.
My favourites would probably be the 3 sageuks. I just loveeeee how gorgeous she is in a hanbok. (Of course, our Hanbok amabssador ^^)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mylastwishes said:

My Type by iKon :)

Most memorable characters of actresses

Ha Ji Won --> Hwang Jin Yi (Hwang Jin Yi)

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.sg/2015/12/most-memorable-characters-of-actresses.html

Do you agree? I can't choose a most memorable character because she has played so many memorable ones - Chae Ok, Lee Soo Jung, Hwang Jini, Gil RaIm, Empress Ki. Even the less popular ones like Kim Hang Ah and Oh Hana are memorable to me.
My favourites would probably be the 3 sageuks. I just loveeeee how gorgeous she is in a hanbok. (Of course, our Hanbok amabssador ^^)

I think one or two characters in Ha Ji Won's drama or movie memorable to her fans. It depend on our preferences. As for me I'm agree that Hwang Jin Yi is a most memorable character she had played.

And I can't deny...

Ha Ji Won+Hanbok+Sageuk is :heart: