Quantcast
strwbrry

Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’ | Drama: ‘Chocolate’ (JTBC) [Premieres 29.11.2019]

On 9/21/2019 at 11:48 AM, andra3 said:

Is this a presconf pic from Chocolate drama ? !! I don't find any info about that in Kmedia?! 

It seems that Chocolate will be broadcast starting with 6 December according to JBTC , can't wait !!   

That event wasn't from presconf :D 

Wando-gun a county in South Jeolla Province, has started to support the production of the jtbc Chocolate  to inform viewers of Wando's seafood and more and to help attract tourists ! 

Jiwonnie is so pretty !!

hajiwonina1023

69609010_435047300453683_2021133791586502859_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=107

• Like 5

Cupcake made by Jiwonn !! So cute !! Maybe she's not the best at cooking but she try with her well know passion and desire to improve herself...and we see her artistic side in everything she does, cookies, bags, pants, furniture, candles, drawings...:wub: 

70664419_381236482814295_4336034980825651906_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=103&se=7&oh=7e86b87efc8d2b9cbb6919462ef8f20e&oe=5E1B8E6A&ig_cache_key=MjE0MTQ2MDIyMTA3MTQzMDE1OQ%3D%3D.2

cr. HJWDC

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

It's been a while, I miss this thread. I cannot login with my old account (previous username cunn).

I know I'm late, just want to share my experience.

Early this year, I attended Ha Ji Won fan signing event eventhough I'm not lucky enough to be selected as one of 100 lucky fans :bawling: 

However I'm still overexcited, met Ha Ji Won in real life like a dream come true. My heart beating so fast,  I'm so nervous felt I could throw up at that moment. 

I'm amazed how nice Ha Ji Won is , she really really beautiful . She smile throughout the event.  That Ha Ji Won  I been followed over the years same as Ha Ji Won I seen in real life.

Now I can say, I'm a proud Ha Ji Won's fan, I stan the right person. :heart: 

p/s: Hi  @andra3 and @strwbrry nice to see you two again.

Edited by MiiSoSoup1023
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

On 10/6/2019 at 7:01 PM, MiiSoSoup1023 said:

It's been a while, I miss this thread. I cannot login with my old account (previous username cunn).

I know I'm late, just want to share my experience.

Early this year, I attended Ha Ji Won fan signing event eventhough I'm not lucky enough to be selected as one of 100 lucky fans :bawling: 

However I'm still overexcited, met Ha Ji Won in real life like a dream come true. My heart beating so fast,  I'm so nervous felt I could throw up at that moment. 

I'm amazed how nice Ha Ji Won is , she really really beautiful . She smile throughout the event.  That Ha Ji Won  I been followed over the years same as Ha Ji Won I seen in real life.

Now I can say, I'm a proud Ha Ji Won's fan, I stan the right person. :heart: 

p/s: Hi  @andra3 and @strwbrry nice to see you two again.

Hi @cunn , nice to see you after soo long ! Even if you are not a selected one you are still so lucky to see Jiwonn in real life ...envy ..envy you :D Everyone who saw Jiwonn in real life say the same ..that she is more beautiful and so nice !!   

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Jiwonn update her IG with Tik Tok vid...she is so cute and so childish :lol: How can she looks so young ?? :lol:

• Like 4

Our Jiwon is looking so young and beautiful! Yes, can't believe she is in her forties now. 

Thanks for all the posts and shares. So looking forward to her drama and movie. Fighting!

• Like 5

ms. Chocolate, jiwon is always wearing with a choco shade outfits :D i think it has to do with her character in the drama!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

jiwon just being a happy kid on the set :D

hi @MiiSoSoup1023 we miss u :) so happy for your that you finally met Jiwon, she will never really disappoints you, she’s always that sincere and genuine kind of human being :)  

• Like 5

12 hours ago, strwbrry said:
ms. Chocolate, jiwon is always wearing with a choco shade outfits :D i think it has to do with her character in the drama!

Yes indeed she's always dressed in "milk chocolate " color...from what we saw until now ...and braided hair ...she's so cute! ...can't wait... but... Dec. is so close and so faraway ... in the same time :D !!! 

72097573_475086313083583_1596133602261820965_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=107

• Like 4

Jiwonn as KBEE honorary ambassador from SK in Dubai , glad to hear her voice !! I hope to see her tomorrow at airport !! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

So disappointed !!! :(:huh: No airport pics !!! No Jiwonn !! I founded only some pics with Jiwonn poster at KBEE Dubai exhibition! I wonder if we' ll see her tomorrow at fansigning ??? 

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, indoor

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

cr.HJWHKFB

• Like 2

Yes, was hoping to for airport pics and clips, but too bad! Hopefully some will be captured when she returns to Korea.

But finally, some videos of her at the event! She looks so beautiful! I believe the fansigning will be tomorrow, hopefully there'll be some pics too

Credit: hajiwon_latam1023 on Instagram

• Like 3
  • Love 1

With bangs again ...Beautiful Jiwonn :wub: see you tomorrow !!! 

Image result for 하지원

• Like 4
  • Love 1