♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest rice_baby

21875818_512x768.jpg

this one's actually one of my favorite pics of her.

has anyone watched the drama beautiful days that ji won did with kim rea won way back?

i heard it was good and i bought it in hong kong but i couldn't get it to work on my dvd machine.

very dissapointed.

has anyone watched the drama beautiful days that ji won did with kim rea won way back?

i heard it was good and i bought it in hong kong but i couldn't get it to work on my dvd machine.

very dissapointed.

I got the episodes on my comp, just have to find the time to watch them cus I keep procastinating and keep being distracted by other stuff heh.

• Like 2

Guest nzabanal

why not try..the series on DAMO, Beautiful Life of Hajiwon

In the movies.. I enjoyed, 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant, Love SO Divine, Daddy's Long Legs, Phone

i absolutely agree wit you... i think that was possibly the first time I've seen her act. I watched the ending of Bali, but even then didnt get to see much of her acting... i watched ShinBuSuOhp wit KSW but didnt get to finsih that either... can anyone recommend any dramas/movies for me to watch besides ShinBuSuOhp and Bali?

i cant believe she used to be a singer...

PICTURES FROM NaeSarangSsaGaJi (My Love, The Jerk)

ssagaji2.jpg

ssagaji4.jpg

ssagaji6.jpg

ssagaji7.jpg

ssagaji1.jpg

various random pretty photos

hjw5.jpg

hjw4.jpg

w/ JoInSung

hjw2.jpg

hjw3.jpg

very dissapointed.

why not try..the series on DAMO, Beautiful Life of Hajiwon

In the movies.. I enjoyed, 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant, Love SO Divine, Daddy's Long Legs, Phone

Thx for those wonderful picturimage of Ha jI woN... really recap those moment of her acting in those shows.... Life is Beautiful is the first korean show i watch, a great combination together with kim rae won, they both have the chemistry together, the whole show wont feel bored but just keep on watching non-stop.... i luv her character in 100days with mr Arrogant, her little school girl looks just keep me laughing... i think she is a very gd actress able to perform different roles at different kind of show..

^^ Hwatti Ha Ji WOn

Guest azngurl108

i absolutely agree wit you... i think that was possibly the first time I've seen her act. I watched the ending of Bali, but even then didnt get to see much of her acting... i watched ShinBuSuOhp wit KSW but didnt get to finsih that either... can anyone recommend any dramas/movies for me to watch besides ShinBuSuOhp and Bali?

i cant believe she used to be a singer...

PICTURES FROM NaeSarangSsaGaJi (My Love, The Jerk)

ssagaji2.jpg

ssagaji4.jpg

ssagaji6.jpg

ssagaji7.jpg

ssagaji1.jpg

aww.. i love this movie! it was hilarious. thanks for the pix

Guest yokemun

the talented n beautiful actress that i like most......

currently watching whib on tv...too bad is not korean audio...they changed it to mandarin......like her so much....btw does anyone have the links or websites where i can dl whib not in clubbox??megaupload perhaps....??thanx in avance......

Guest sunshine4ever

she just appeared in Lee Soo Young's new MV. she is so gorgeous in it.

the link to the MV

mms://218.38.55.186/EMPAS_WMV_HIGH_040723/0021/002129.wmv

(i got this link from koreanwind.net)

awww, i've been so busy lately, not to date with her news...thanks so much for the link!

Guest conduongmuathu

she just appeared in Lee Soo Young's new MV. she is so gorgeous in it.

the link to the MV

mms://218.38.55.186/EMPAS_WMV_HIGH_040723/0021/002129.wmv

(i got this link from koreanwind.net)

Thanks for sharing :wub: I am downloading.

hanmactubanner.jpg

Do you come from Viet Nam ???

Guest Xa Thi Man

thank you tomiemie for the link to lee soo young's new mv ^_^

the background in the mv is just lovely (esp where she was at the place with 2 lighthouses .. *same place where resurrection was filmed ^^ )