Quantcast
strwbrry

Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’ | Current Drama: ‘Chocolate’ (JTBC)

Happy 1023 day !!!

Beautiful clip ...Moon, Stars, Sea and cute and pretty Jiwonn :heart:

• Like 3

Ha Ji Won And Yoon Kye Sang Express Deep Emotions In 1st Images For Upcoming Romance Drama

Ha Ji Won And Yoon Kye Sang Express Deep Emotions In 1st Images For Upcoming Romance Drama

That still shows the couple walking through a quiet road in Greece. The eyes of the two actors are filled with deep emotions, amplifying expectations for a “healing” romance that will connect with viewers’ emotional side.

As the character Lee Kang, Yoon Kye Sang will portray a handsome, intelligent doctor who begins to live a competitive lifestyle after realizing his uncertain fate. The actor, who will be returning to the small-screen after three years, stated “I really wanted to star in a melodrama that included deep emotions. Working with director Lee Hyung Min and writer Lee Kyung Hee, both of whom I admire and like, as well as actor Ha Ji Won, was the biggest reason why I chose to appear in ‘Chocolate.'”

Ha Ji Won plays Moon Cha Young, a talented chef who comes from the world of international cooking competitions in Italy. She is usually full of smiles and unlimited positive energy, but she does not hold back her anger when she witnesses injustice. The actress also chose “Chocolate” as her small-screen comeback project after two years, stating, “The biggest reason why I chose ‘Chocolate’ was because of the script. It felt as if a sincere story was receiving warm healing. I wanted to work with director Lee Hyung Min and writer Lee Kyung Hee, so I’m happy to join them through this project.”

“Chocolate” premieres on November 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “My Country.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1360567wpp/ha-ji-won-and-yoon-kye-sang-express-deep-emotions-in-1st-images-for-upcoming-romance-drama

No one is so good to express emotions with her eyes like Jiwonn does  :unsure::huh: ??? Now I'm sooo confused ... Chocolate will be released in Dec 6 or in 29 Nov ??? 

• Like 4

On 10/23/2019 at 5:12 PM, andra3 said:

That still shows the couple walking through a quiet road in Greece. The eyes of the two actors are filled with deep emotions, amplifying expectations for a “healing” romance that will connect with viewers’ emotional side.

As the character Lee Kang, Yoon Kye Sang will portray a handsome, intelligent doctor who begins to live a competitive lifestyle after realizing his uncertain fate. The actor, who will be returning to the small-screen after three years, stated “I really wanted to star in a melodrama that included deep emotions. Working with director Lee Hyung Min and writer Lee Kyung Hee, both of whom I admire and like, as well as actor Ha Ji Won, was the biggest reason why I chose to appear in ‘Chocolate.'”

Ha Ji Won plays Moon Cha Young, a talented chef who comes from the world of international cooking competitions in Italy. She is usually full of smiles and unlimited positive energy, but she does not hold back her anger when she witnesses injustice. The actress also chose “Chocolate” as her small-screen comeback project after two years, stating, “The biggest reason why I chose ‘Chocolate’ was because of the script. It felt as if a sincere story was receiving warm healing. I wanted to work with director Lee Hyung Min and writer Lee Kyung Hee, so I’m happy to join them through this project.”

“Chocolate” premieres on November 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “My Country.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1360567wpp/ha-ji-won-and-yoon-kye-sang-express-deep-emotions-in-1st-images-for-upcoming-romance-drama

No one is so good to express emotions with her eyes like Jiwonn does  :unsure::huh: ??? Now I'm sooo confused ... Chocolate will be released in Dec 6 or in 29 Nov ??? 

Yes indeed, you can feel the emotion through her eyes alone. 

• Like 2

Jiwonn will be in Vietnam next month ! Talentated actress, beautiful woman, wonderful soul , amazing human being !!:wub:

75486111_10162588845505066_2036363545448284160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQlgShsRopFdxvrKXySO8R4Z-NLmczT-ZeW_InAm-vMHaefJT2qAbb-JxxsF9qgVyQ0&_nc_ht=scontent.fias1-1.fna&oh=9e17e935adfb58d44416fd0b326c2c24&oe=5E2285EA

Jiwonn as a Smile Ambassador will be joining hundreds of medical professionals and volunteers to celebrate the organization's 30 years of serving children and families in Vietnam in November 2019 for celebrating the 30th anniversary of Operation Smile. 

Our Queen was appointed in Nov 2014 as the second Asian Operation Smile Public Relations Ambassador following Jackie Chan.

operationsmile-vietnam_6.jpg

cr. hajiwon-sunshine1023

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It seems that a few days ago the shooting for Chocolate is over and the first teaser will be released Friday ac. to DCHJW...I wait for you Chef Moon.. 

74638882_771272103302328_3497354921494614127_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=100

72572590_169013040958580_843606633621367041_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=108

• Like 2

Finally !!!! First Chocolate poster is out !!! Wonderful :wub:

77294641_147316846538821_7046153524142310155_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

Opened teaser posters further stimulate anticipation of the drama. Late in the night, Gye-sang Yoon, Ha Ji-won, who sit side by side by the river, unfold a myriad of stories and emotions, creating emotional synergy. Even the afterimages of two people sitting on the surface of the water gently sound like a watercolor, and the images of the two being colored to each other with the moonlight are conveyed in a warm thrill. The copy of 'Sweet Comfort' for Your Life 'waits for the healing magic of' Chocolate 'to beat viewers' emotions.

Yoon Gye-sang returns to the drama in three years and plays 'Lee Kang', a neurosurgery surgeon who hides his cold but warm inside like a scalpel. He is a perfect man with a warm visual and 'brasseng man', but he realizes the dangerous fate and lives a more intense reality than anyone else. Moon Cha-young, played by Ha Ji-won, is a talented chef from the Italian world cooking competition. He is a smiling angel equipped with infinite positive energy. Until Lee Kang and Moon Cha-young, who have completely different colors, are comforted to each other, they are delicately and warmly painted.
Above all, Yoon Gye-sang, who has become an actor who believes and sees through bold transformation and choice, and  Ha Ji-won, who has been loved by the acting queen who is not changed by genre, can only expect 'chocolate'. 'Chocolate' crew said, “We're looking for viewers with the human emotion that is deeply met by Yoon Kye-sang and Ha Ji-won. The emotional synergy of the two actors that will melt on the story unfolded with a delicate and warm gaze will give a deep sound. ”(Dailyan)

http://www.dailian.co.kr/news/view/839077/?sc=naver

• Like 4

Chocolate team wrap up party, Jiwonn is so beautiful ...congratulation for hard work in such a hot Summer ...and fighting !!! 

76906018_425411821494290_9051232520686916944_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=102

73152858_234589674172093_4718713926244197344_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101

cr.@ aidi-earth 

74348905_124665175613283_5376291476407015267_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=103

72485177_447671349194908_5434301915589392697_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=104

• Like 4

JTBC 'Chocolate' first teaser video ..beautiful ....even if is a short teaser we can feel the deep pain and emotion through their eyes ...it will be a bitter chocolate ?? FIGHTING Chocolate drama !!!!!! :wub::wub:   Love it !!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

At this moment in the beautiful  Dubai with the beautiful Jiwonn (eng vid)... when the audience keep screaming Ha Ji Won ...Ha Ji Won ...my heart fluttered.. I was so proud and happy for her ... and to be her fan :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

On 11/1/2019 at 10:50 PM, strwbrry said:

please watch it also here, to get more views from JTBC channel :lol:

Melodrama? whoa OST song really good. :grin:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Jiwonie update her IG with a cute and funny drawing :D Happy and playful Queen !! Be always like that !! J W :heart: !!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

From Son Ye Jin to Ha Ji Won , Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Yeon audience rating 

chocolate

Ha Ji-won will return to the dramaland through JTBC 'Gold Chocolate', which will be broadcast on November 29. Ha Ji-won  after two years after MBC Hospital ship drama.

Ha Ji-won guarantees audience ratings of more than 20% of dramas such as MBC Damo (2003), SBS 'Bali happening' (2004), KBS2 'Hwang Jin-yi' (2006) and SBS 'Secret Garden' (2010). 

In particular, Ha Ji-won was a more prominent figure in the drama, so there is a high expectation for the new work. 
An entertainment official said, “Son Ye-jin and Ha Ji-won are both good performers and actors who perform well and play any role. The actresses and crews who work together are also expected to have good results. 
http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/843044#csidxd9c99a3acde981abf010ce6450c0b70 onebyone.gif?action_id=d9c99a3acde981abf010ce6450c0b70

It is the first time when Jiwonnie works for a subscription network and broadcasting company not for a national one so the rating will not be so high so I hope that her drama not be judge by rating over quality as it often happens... unfortunately. 

• Like 2

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fk.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2Fbb7nil%2Fbtqzu7qNYqs%2Fq2jep6Ne03JaG9OechRcg1%2Fimg.gif

Don't be so sad and don't cry to much Cha Young ...I hope for a happy and cute moments too ...pleeeease. 

• Like 1

First teaser for JTBC’s Chocolate with Ha Ji-won, Yoon Kye-sang

by tccolb

cho6.jpg

A new video teaser has been released for JTBC drama Chocolate, featuring lead actors Ha Ji-won (Hospital Ship) and Yoon Kye-sang (The Good Wife).

The story of Chocolate is centered around the two characters, who run into each other at a hospice and develop a connection through cooking and food. Their personalities are contrasts, with Ha Ji-won playing fiery chef Moon Cha-young and Yoon Kye-sang playing the aloof neurologist Lee Kang. However, as they learn more about each other, they discover commonalities in their past experiences. The two gradually fall in love through the solace and encouragement that they find in one another, and they’re able to heal and move on from old emotional scars.

The newly released teaser starts with Ha Ji-won upset and standing by a house outside at night. There is a quick shot of a white plate bearing the word “Ever” written in chocolate powder before it cuts away to a landscape of water. The text on the screen reads, “There was a time that I lost my way.” In voice-over, Ha Ji-won explains: “When it hurts so much inside that I can’t breathe, I eat chocolate.” We briefly see a pair of hands preparing chocolate in a bowl and it cuts to Ha Ji-won looking off in the distance. As the camera pans across a peaceful view of the town, Yoon Kye-sang replies: “I don’t eat chocolate.”

Cut to an explosion and a thick cloud of dust. Yoon continues, “I liked it when I was young, but, at some point, I just, I just stopped eating it.” As he speaks, there is a quick sequence of shots showing the sea, tree leaves, an injured face, a boy making something with chocolate, Yoon Kye-sang crying, and someone in a hospital bed. It cuts away to a reflection of two people sitting on a bridge with the caption: “In an endless pit of despair, I was met with longing.” A closer shot reveals Yoon Kye-sang and Ha Ji-won sitting together on the bridge and having an evening picnic with soju and snacks. The teaser comes to an end with a shot of melted chocolate being drizzled over a cake.

Directing for the drama is PD Lee Hyung-min (Miracle That We MetStrong Woman Do Bong-soon) and writer Lee Kyung-hee (Uncontrollably FondWonderful Season) is penning the scripts.

It’s been a while since I’ve watched a melodrama as I’ve mostly been sticking to rom-coms this year, but I’m starting to really get in the mood for a good romance melo. Having both Ha Ji-won and Yoon Kye-sang in the cast is a big draw as well. The writer does have a tendency to go really big on having a tortured male lead, which I don’t always like. But, I do have a soft spot for Sang-doo, Let’s Go to School and Nice Guyso hopefully Chocolate doesn’t disappoint!

JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama Chocolate is currently set to premiere on November 29.

source: dramabeans

• Like 2