♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I'm still getting used to the new soompi... Few weeks to wait until HJW's new drama to be aired... so excited... I hope everything will turn out well since they are having issues right now.. HJW's popularity in the PH is increasing and I am so proud 'cause she is our girl... 

happy day HJW soompers...

• Like 7

Ha Ji Won's new drama The time that I loved you, 7000 days first broadcast been delayed to June 20th. Due to the fact that Divorce Lawyer in Love get extended for about 2 episodes.

And probably the reason why they're extending the current drama because ITWY-remake doesn't have secured PD yet. :(

• Like 1

Ha Ji-won looks casual with Crocodile Lady

Womenswear brand Crocodile Lady revealed photos of actress Ha Ji-won under the theme “City Casual” on Tuesday. 

In the photos, the 36-year-old actress looks feminine yet causal in an eyelet crop jacket over an ethnic pattern T-shirt. 

More of her pictorials are available in Crocodile Lady stores nationwide and on its official website. 

Ha is now starring in OnStyle’s new variety show “Go Go With Sister,” and she is set to take the lead role in SBS’s upcoming soap “The Time I‘ve Loved You, 7000 Days,” which kicks off in June. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Link: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505191703550413982_2

• Like 4

мinnie ❥ @cheshirecat1023 · 9h

'Emperor of the Sea' Kang Il Woo PD, Chosen as the New Director of '7000 Days'.."Filming Goes Smoothly"

Link: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002418027

мinnie ❥ @cheshirecat1023 · 9h

The Time I've Loved You 7000 Days, starring Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook, will start filming next week as planned.

• Like 3

Guest jhrbae00

thanks for bringing this one here.. I really like HJW's reaction with this one when it was shown last week.. She looks so lovable :wub: can't help to like this yeoja over and over again.... :D

you're welcome ^^ wonder why is her reaction like that? havent watched this show..i'm waiting for the eng sub 

me too cant stop admiring her. there was a time when i want to quit from fangirling things..but i failed. i'm end up looking for her news, searching anything relate to her..etc  :D this amazing yeoja really ruining my life loll