♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Both news of the movie and lee jin wook took me by surprise, not that I didn't think ha ji won had other offers and projects but it's said she's considering it more faavourably than any other project which means the chances for her drama comeback will get smaller :(
As for lee jin wook, while I like him individually he's never crossed my mind as a potential lead, besides he's almost confirmed for the hello monster drama on kbs, this is all confusing and giving me headaches
~X(

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jin Wook Drops 'Hello Monster' + Ha Ji Won's Possible Leading Man In 'The Time I Loved You'
Munhwa Daily - Naver: Lee Jin Wook drops KBS 'Hello Monster'...might be transferring to SBS 'The Time I Loved You'

1. [+1166, -50] I hope Lee Jin Wook becomes more popular  He's handsome and acts well ㅠㅠ

2. [+996, -48] So, will it be Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won then?

3. [+905, -11] All of Lee Jin Wook's dramas are worth-watching.. 'Nine' was amazing

4. [+103, -7] I love his role as Park Seon Woo in 'Nine'

5. [+75, -4] He's handsome and his acting is amazing but his dramas in public broadcast weren't successful...ㅠㅠㅠ But his cable romcoms are the best

6. [+97, -12] You can't help but fall for him in 'Nine'. If it's him and Ha Ji Won,  I have to watch it for sure

7. [+51, -10] Lee Jin Wook would match well with Ha Ji Won

8. [+44, -7] This man is my ideal type

Link: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/lee-jin-wook-drops-hello-monster-ha-ji.html

Guest juliekm

@eunsuhae sbs is playing with our emotions. Im sad that gong yoo is not the leading man, well nothing has been confirmed yet there is still hopes.

I really hope the casting process will be smooth for Hajiwon's drama and movie.
However the Korean live shoot system can be really stressful and suspenseful. I think they may have offered the role to more than one male actor and see who get back first. 
There are dramas that doesnt get their lead till 2 weeks before filming and I remember, Empress Ki casted Tahwan so late that they went for script reading without the character. 
I think 99% of actors will want to work with Ha ji won, but perhaps her choice and the station's choice is different?

something is definitely going on behind the scenes but sbs's way of handling it leaves me uneasy, I don't want them to screw this up :(

casting actors late is risky though there are cases where it did work well against all odds. it's better for the actors to have their time to immerse into their characters and connect with them. there are also chances of script changes according to who's gonna play who and if the writer hasn't enough time to work on their script it might affect the outcome and show in the form of inconsistencies and weaknesses...

the kdrama industry is one of the most stressful indeed

Ha Ji-won in happy trouble with multiple offers

photo576049.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won is considering the offer for the Korean-Chinese joint film, 'The Bad Man Must Die' positively.

Her agency Haewadal Entertainment said through the phone conversation with The Fact on March 19th, "She has received the offer for 'The Bad Man Must Die' and reviewing the script positively".

The agency said "She also has received other offers for various projects" and "She is contemplating on her decision. And she has not decided on her next project yet".

'The Bad Man Must Die' is a joint Korean-Chinese film, which is a combination of romance comedy and thriller movie. Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin has accepted the offer for the male lead.

Ha Ji-won previously has received the offer for SBS' new drama 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days'. She also made an exclusive contract with Hollywood agency UTA (United Talent Agency) and has been going through auditions. Therefore what her final decision would be on her next project is drawing attention.

Source : news.tf.co.kr/read/en...

Hancinema.net

lee jin wook !
kinda out of blue to me !! though I have read someone has mentioned him before .... 
mmmmmm his acting is good .. but for now he is not the lead that would make me excited to watch him being paired to unni in the drama !!
about the movie ! So happy for her but wish it is really a good one .. 

Guest jhrbae00

Lee Jin Wook May Pine for Ha Ji Won for 7000 Days in Korean In Time With You

When I was mulling over Ha Ji Won‘s possible leading man for the K-version of In Time With You, now called The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days, I didn’t include the actual name being floated now only because I thought he was already taken. That, and also not quite the fame level I thought the production would go for, headlining cable or weekend dramas or being the second male lead in prime time dramas is almost there but not quite. Of course Ha Ji Won could end up not confirmed this drama either so whatever my opinion on this could be moot.

full article here  http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/20/lee-jin-wook-may-pine-for-ha-ji-won-for-7000-days-in-korean-in-time-with-you/
===========================================================================im okay with LJW..watched him in nine. he can act properly, handsome and a good kisser  :)
sbs better give me the confirmations as soon as possible before i am going like this!3156059308_00a6f9fa_ECB2ADEC868C1_zpspupnrxiu.gif

Guest ruby014

maybe he was offered not the lead role but the supporting role( the ex of the girl in the drama) lol ... i wishhhh haha 

Guest lexurite

Honestly speaking, Jiwonnie's last leading men weren't especially big when it came to fame and star power: Ji Chang Wook had one hit drama and starred in a string of unsuccessful dramas, Joo Jin Moo starred in multiple movie hits but wasn't quite at HJW's level of fame, Lee Seunggi and Hyun Bin were both the second ones considered for the male lead. All that to say HJW's leading men never really matched her level of stardom (yes even Hyun Bin before Secret Garden) so I'm not *that* surprised to see SBS going after Lee Jin Wook. 
Except for SeGa, HJW's role is always harder to deliver than the male role while top actors prefer choosing dramas who focus more on them and/or roles which are more difficult to play than the female one. HJW only picked well-written female roles which have depth and proper development from Damo to Empress Ki. The problem is a lot of kdrama scriptwriter can't write two well-developed leads so the biggest star get the better role, that's what I often see.
As for Lee Jin Wook, I think he's constantly improving as an actor and I loved him in Nine and Miss Granny. I think he has a LDR aura to him so I'm disappointed by this potential casting, I think he matches HJW well physically and he has great kiss scenes so it won't hurt my eyes hahaha. I'm fine with everything as long as Jiwonnie get a well-written role. Anyway, why do I feel they will drop news on this drama once every three weeks a la Empress Ki style? Please tell me more about it, I am dying for some confirmation! (As a second lead, I can see Shin Seung Rok, what do you think?)

@lexurate I don't agree with the first part of your comment. Except for CJW (and LSG to a certain degree), HJW's leading men are on the same level of fame and already have recognition as actors but it's true that HJW always goes for works focused on the female character and she owns them to the point she kind of outshines her male counterparts...
I only saw Shin Seung Rok in Thank You and that was a long time ago and though I remember liking his character it's not enough to form an opinion about his acting
I will shamelessly admit that, like you guys, I thought of LJW's kissing skills as the first pro to his possible casting :))

Guest lexurite

I just want to know if SBS is even courting Lee Jin Wook or it was a false report. Now that I'm thinking about it, it seems fishy that SBS didn't even try to court avaible a-list actors such as So Ji Sub and Jo In Sung so I tend to believe the report that SBS isn't courting true *but* the fact that LJW dropped Hello Monster just whe, he was rumored for TTILY is fishy as well. I don't even demand confirmations, I just want trustworthy courting reports.  :((
But what if SBS is just media playing to build more hype for the drama and make sure every Korean in Korea with a TV knows this drama?  :-? Seems like something SBS would do since the casting reports for TTILY are very slow and, at the same time, all their dramas are doing bad? Just like Koala said on the article about HJW's possible casting: SBS is trying to turn the attention away from their bad ratings and put it instead on TTILY? 

I personally believe Lee Jin Wook can rock the Li Da Ren role. I would not be disappointed if he is cast. I agree with the compliment on his kissing skills. Seriously, this man can kiss! I hope we will here from SBS soon regarding the 1) confirmation of HJW 2) timeslot 3) Male lead and other cast.

Lee Jin Wook also never crossed my mind as HJW (potential) leading man for ITWY.. Maybe because he offered Hello Monster too.. Haha...
Anyway, I think LJW can do good job.. But I do have feeling that SBS actually offered the role to many actors, not limited to LJW, maybe the likes of So Ji Sub/Jo In Sung too. Just that for now, LJW seems responding to the offer..

Other issue is timeslot. SBS would only have 1 timeslot for weekend and that is on 10pm. But I heard rumors there will be other drama in that timeslot.. If Korean ITWY can't get weekend timeslot, I guess it will move to Mon-Tue timeslot after Heard It Through Grapevine. I think that's the only viable option because Wed-Thu timeslot is occupied by Girl Who Sees Smells and then Mask.
But the problem is Grapevine is 32 eps, it's now on 8th ep. So there's still 24 eps left or 12 weeks (3 months) more!!