♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

so proud that Empress Ki is well received both in Korea and Internationally

http://gmaasianovelas.weebly.com/top-dramas-of-2015.html 

>>It's nice to know that Empress Ki is well-received as well here in my country (Philippines) and always trending in twitter every night among all the Korean and Taiwanese dramas currently aired. 

News on Jiwon's upcoming film project

Ha Ji Won is likely going to participate in a China-Korea co production film called '목숨 건 연애'. There is a high possibility that Taiwanese actor Bolin Chen will be the male lead. The producer of Kang Je Gyu's film 'My Way', Song Min Kyu will be directing the film. It is a romantic comedy about a man and a woman experiencing a risky adventure. Filming is expected to start in the 2nd half of 2015. Haewadal has yet to confirm Ha Ji Won's participation in the film.

source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=674263

Ha Ji Won Considering Korean-Chinese Movie with Leading Man Bolin Chen121c72c0-8d7e-4334-9cfa-d1a2f4a5ac13.jpg

I had one of the most “did I just read that right?” double take reactions to the latest casting news, a combination of totally unexpected mixed with serendipitous coincidence that these two particular names would be linked together. The casting world hasn’t stopped buzzing about Ha Ji Won being offered the leading lady role in the K-remake of In Time With You, an offer that she’s currently still considering, but that hasn’t stopped the other projects clamoring for her involvement to keep rolling in.

The entertainment portals are reporting today that Ha Ji Won is also considering a joint Korean-Chinese movie tentatively called Risking Life to Love (there are various Chinese titles floating around including 赌命去爱, 生命是恋爱, 宿命的恋爱). Ji Won considering a cross-border project is no surprise since everyone is heading to China, what makes this a total kicker is that the leading man for that movie is already confirmed as Bolin Chen. Ahahahahaha, the maybe K-version of Cheng Yo Qing is doing a movie with the TW-original Li Da Ren? This will be so epic if it gets confirmed

Credit:http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/18/ha-ji-won-considering-korean-chinese-movie-with-leading-man-bolin-chen/

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won could romance Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin in Korean-Chinese movie58537-309844-540x791.jpgHa Ji Won

There has been talk that actress Ha Ji Won could be starring in Korean-Chinese movie ‘Risking Life to Love’ (working title).

Ha Ji Won’s agency however stated, “Everything is still being discussed, nothing has been confirmed.”

‘Risking Life to Love’ will be directed by Song Min Kyu, who was one of the producers on the Korean war movie ‘My Way.’ Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin has already been confirmed as the lead actor of the movie.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won is reportedly also considering SBS TV drama ‘The Time I Love You, 7000 Day.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Actually I am not sure why this Chen bolin is cast in two Korean movies in such a short period of time.

his movie with son ye jin will come out earlier, I am wondering why they can't get another Chinese actor. it will be repetitive

Also from today's news regarding the possible project with Bolin Chen:

Haewadal's staff added that Ha Ji Won is considering this Chinese-Korean film because she finds the script interesting, and not because she aims to break into the Chinese market.

-------

Actress Lee Yeon Doo (Gangnam Blues) named Ha Ji Won as her role model as HJW is a great actress who is able to digest various roles of different genres including romance and action.

translated by zoompi123
source: http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/aid.asp?aid=16954667

Guest jhrbae00

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Who Will Be Ha Ji Won's Leading Man For 'In Time With You' Remake?hj1_zps5xpsxdq3.jpg
Ilgan Sports - Naver: Find a partner for Ha Ji Won 
1. [+879, -128] Gong Yoo would be great......
2. [+681, -129] Gong Yoo or Jung Woo Sung
3. [+628, -94] Gong Yoo, who's taking a break from dramaland~~~ I wanna see him back to small screen
4. [+180, -17] A stuntwoman, gisaeng, North Korean Special Forces officer, an empress. Ha Ji Won really has done a variety of roles. She's a true chameleon actress
5. [+144, -65] I wanna see her with Hyun Bin again.. Or Gong Yoo is fine too...
6. [+115, -40] Yes yes to Gong Yoo!! Jo In Sung too
7. [+77, -13] I watch everything this unni does. She's pretty, acts well and her roles always suit her
8. [+84, -37] So Ji Sub or Gong Yoo!!
9. [+43, -9] Her dramas are always daebak
10. [+26, -1] I really enjoyed that dramaㅜㅜㅜPlease leave it to the hands on a good writerㅜㅜㅜShe'll match well with a leading man who's taller than her!
11. [+23, -2] I really don't care as long as he acts well..
12. [+28, -7] When are they gonna let us know? I'm so curious
13. [+28, -10] So Ji Sub please please please
14. [+35, -17] Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung would be daebak
http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/who-will-be-ha-ji-wons-leading-man-for.html

mafidei00 said: class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Who Will Be Ha Ji Won's Leading Man For 'In Time 

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji-won considers new rom-com project Risking Life For Loveby javabeans | March 19, 2015 Ha Ji-won (Empress Ki, Chronicle of a Blood Merchant) has yet to confirm whether she’ll take on the remake drama of Taiwan’s In Time With You (Korean title: The Time I’ve Loved You, 7000 Days), and has added another possibility to her upcoming slate. This one’s a movie, a Korean-Chinese co-production titled Risking Life For Love, which, in a bit of coincidence, has attached Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin, who was in the original In Time With You. Maybe it’s the universe steering her into taking that drama? (Since the romance about longtime friends becoming lovers sounds right up my alley, I’d love her to take it.)
full article http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/03/ha-ji-won-considers-new-rom-com-project-risking-life-for-love/
-----------------------------------------------------im not really excited for this. kinda worried with the PD, this movie is his debut as a PD. sorry guys, i hope she will not accept this offer. 

Taiwanese actress Ariel Lin (In Time With You) was asked to comment the casting of Ha Ji Won as the Korean version of 'Cheng You Qing' in the Korean remake of 'In Time With You'. Lin responded by praising good HJW's acting. She feels that HJW is a talented actress and has seen some of her projects including 'Empress Ki' and 'Secret Garden'. Lin is looking forward to seeing the Korean interpretation of the character. She laughed saying that the Korean version of 'In Time With You' might have to change 'beer' to 'jinro soju' since the Korean culture is different from the Taiwanese culture. She would like to see how the Koreans present the drama.

rough translation by zoompi123
source: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/h/2015-03-19/doc-iawzuney0895039.shtml, http://www.chinatimes.com/newspapers/20150320000689-260112