♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest lexurite

So I've done some research to make a list of the potential male lead of K-ITWY:
Most likely to be courted:- Jo In Sung: He doesn't have any projects lined-up this year- So Ji Sub: Done filming his web drama months ago- Lee Jun Ki: He has no projects with year as far as I know - Lee Dong Wook: no projects yet- Song Seung Hun: no projects yet
Less likely to be courted:- Gong Yoo: He'll start filming a movie in April while K-ITWY will start airing in May.- Won Bin: K-ITWY isn't a cf so I doubt he'll consider it (let alone the producers will publicly court him)- Joo Jin Moo: He'll play in a drama soon.- Jang Hyuk: He's currently doing a drama which will end in early April - Ji Sung: He's currently doing another drama- Kang Ji Hwan: He's probably still "reflecting" after his scandal (A married woman took a picture with him on a bed and his agency messily handled it)- Eric: Shinhwa will come back soon so I think he'll focus on that- Kang Dong Won: Even Kim Eun Sook didn't manage to lure him back to kdramaland (with a pre-produced drama!)- Go Soo: He has a movie to film in April/May- Lee Sun Kyun: He'll film a movie with Shin Mina this spring.- Joo Sang Wook: He'll film a movie soon.
 T/N: In bold are my personal choices. I'd like Jiwonnie to reunite with those two, their chemistry in WHIB was unmatched plus they'll be able to play long-time friends easily! 
My dream cast:- Ha Ji Won as Chen You Qing (koreanized name; Shin Yoo Kyung)- Jo In Sung as Li Da Ren- Kim Jae Wook as Nic (CYQ's assistant)- Tiny-G's Dohee as young CYQ- Park Hyun Shik as young LDR
As for the rest, I hope they'll cast unknown actors or unexpected actors. As for the PD, I hope they cast Misaeng's PD (I love the aesthetic of Misaeng) or Prosecutor Princess' PD or Love Rain's PD. Someone who will give a lovely, dreamy yet realistic vibe to the drama's appearance. As for the writer, I thought Full House was ok but I trust her since she also wrote Attic Cat (I heard good things about this drama). Besides, her last drama was in 2005 so maybe she improved a lot in a decade and she seems to write only rom-com about close friends/neighbours so I think she'll nail the concept. Or so I hope.

Guest lexurite

drbigapple said: @lexurite
haha i thought the 2nd male lead also play important role too....though 2nd lead is a cheater in the role..but korea version also need to cast someone handsome too ;)) ;))so unnie can be happy to do her kissing scenes;)) ;))

I'm watching the T-drama now and all I can say is that I'm excited to see unnie wear those fabulous shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
(Well, I hope they don't change her job in the drama. Or if they change it, it has to be in a glamorous setting, too!)

Guest lexurite

ChelseaS said: I'm watching the T-drama now and all I can say is that I'm excited to see unnie wear those fabulous shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
(Well, I hope they don't change her job in the drama. Or if they change it, it has to be in a glamorous setting, too!)

i love Ha Ji won and her drama will be successful whatever her lead man she has chemistry with every lead man but for me i hope it 'll be Gong Yoo i really want to see Gong Yoo and Ha Ji Won together
:x :x
class="content-title" Ha Ji Won Wants to Work with Gong Yoo in Next Project deedeegii July 13, 2014 Ha Ji Won Wants to Work with Gong Yoo in Next Project

On the July 13 broadcast of MBC’s entertainment news program “Section TV,” actors Gong Yoo and Ha Ji Won, who were recently both chosen to be promotional ambassadors for the National Tax Service, appeared for an interview.

During the interview, Gong Yoo shared, “I’ve never worked with [Ha Ji Won] in a production before. [she] was in ‘School 2’ and I was in ‘School 4.’ She’s a senior by a long time.”

To this, the actress replied, “I hope we get to work in a production together next time. Currently, I’m in the middle of filming for a movie ‘Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,’ which Ha Jung Woo is directing and starring in.”

When Gong Yoo stated that he hasn’t decided on his next work yet, Ha Ji Won suggested, “Then let’s act together in our next work.” In response to her ‘love call,’ Gong Yoo told her, “I will be waiting,” with a smile.  

Would you like to see these two actors in a production together?

gong yoo ha ji won

• Like 1

Guest lexurite

I'd like Jiwonnie to look like this in the drama (if she confirms it). I really hope they'll hire Prosecutor Princess' stylist:

And I hope she'll get back to this hairstyle, I think it'll suits her character more:
20130426_1366934476_38490900_1.jpg

Me too, I am excited to see Jiwonnie being glamorous and all with her role since she used to be a simple and pauper-like role in the past but with strong will. I want something new from her to unleash and prove to everyone that she's not only in action as most people knows her recently.

Count me in! I was so excited to see her the being bitchy cold glamorous type of girl. This will be a big deviation from her past characters. I believe she’ll do well so I hope she’ll co-start with an equally capable leading man that’s in his thirties.

I can totally see HJW as a smart, strong, independent, 35+ fashion maven.  Closer to how she is in real life.

Mmmm ... I hope the set and costume designers can bring some of the glamor from "The Devil Wears Prada" and "Sex and the City" to this drama. ;;)

I don't care who the male lead is, as long as he can act (i.e. has the acting chops to go toe-to-toe with HJW), is not wooden, and not in his 20s.  I'm afraid they'll settle for an actor more for his popularity than anything else.

Recently, I caught a drama with a pretty popular actor (according to all the fangirling I read on the net), but honestly, his acting was just plain bad.  He was so wooden in that drama that he looked constipated throughout, even during the make-out scene, if that's possible. I saw his name mentioned in one of the posts, so I'm scared.  Very scared.

I just hope they choose the "right" actor to co-star with HJW.

ChelseaS said: I'm watching the T-drama now and all I can say is that I'm excited to see unnie wear those fabulous shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So happy that many people want gong yoo to star oppsosite HJW like me. After my wish got granted for Ha Ji Won Ha Jung Woo pairing, this is the next on my list of screen OTP.

or course next is Kang dong won, he and HJW were awesome in The Duelist. And i hear that he wantes to make a drama comeback evwn though he does not like drama live shooting. He even mentioned being rejectes for the role, i think that was KES drama descendants of the sun because he was seen having lunch with writer kim.
nexy on my dream pairing with HJW is Eric who was awesome in DoL. But he is kinda busy with shinhwa.
next is Lee sun kyun, But he has movie filming for 2015
last pick would be kim min joong. I love minjoong oppa tp comeback to drama with a character that has bigger role that what his character was in secret door

lexurite said:
HJW's job in the drama will depend on the sponsors. If they get a major sponsorship from a bag company, she'll be a bag designer, it's all up to sponsors. I also just want her to do something related to fashion: shoes, bag, jewelry, heck even just stylist. I want this drama to look like a crossover between Prosecutor Princess and Style career-wise. As for the male lead's job, I think they'll change it for something more glamorous as well like architect. I can't wait to see HJW working that chic working-girl role, so far she's only had unglamourous careers with unstylish clothes. Some people think HJW is a miscast and I get why they think that. They probably only saw her in Secret Garden and TK2H and picture her as a strong unnie but I think she can perfectly pull it off, it's just she's never played this kind of role (which is weird when I think about it because most K-actresses played one day chic rich girl roles). 

post by post I become more convinced and rooting for Ji Gong Couple >> Ha Ji Won and Gong Yoo ^^ 

and Eric for me is a very very sweet choice & I cannot deny that ! Come On !! he is the Charming Eric   :\">
I was watching Shinhwa recent Running man episode and when I saw him especially on that moment when everybody was focusing on him even the opposing team and then they lost the game because of his charisma , it came to my mind if he would be the lead , though I consider it less likely to happen but still I would love him to be on my list  ,, 
for Jo In Sung, as much as I like him more than SJS , but for this drama , I think SJS is a better choice , 
My No list would be for ,,
Song Seung Heon he is a sweet and all but in my opinion his acting is almost always the stereotypical one , in both his melodrama or RomCom series!  
Tal Tal !  Jin Yi han TT 
as much as I loved him in EK , but watching his following 3 dramas after EK , I have a feeling that he is not the good choice yet to star against Unni on a modern drama ! . 

cha seung won
he is a great and all , but I cannot imagine him being coupled with the young looking unni !! 
and my anticipation is increasing !! 
will this drama be a Won Bin grand comeback to the dramaland !! 
  8->
lets wait, pray and see  >:D<