♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

since I have known about the news and I am so busy thinking about it ! 
I wish to start a forum for this drama ,, but I am holding myself from doing this so badly because still it is way too early to do .. 
I am just dancing happiness right now ..
by the way , I do not know why but I am starting now to have many in my mind as a No list stars more than the Yes list of possible stars .. 
one of my most wished to be the co star is Lee Jun Ki  :x

I'm so hyped up! The news made me so happy and I hope she takes on the project, I'm pretty sure she can pull it off like the awesome actress she is.
Now I have only one wish : a reunion with Jo In Sung! I've been waiting for 10 years and this would be perfect [-O< [-O<

wangnyeo said: czakhareina said:

grimselpass said: itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Ha Ji Won to possibly star in Korean remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Love With You’

It was reported earlier that South Korea would be getting a remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Time With You,’ and it has now been revealed today that Ha Ji Won is highly favored to take on the female lead role.

Broadcast affiliates revealed that SBS new drama ‘The Time I Love You, 7000 Days’ (working title) will be a remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Time With You,’ and Ha Ji Won is highly favored to take the female lead role. If everything goes well, it will mark the return to the small screen for Ha Ji Won after a year hiatus, following her previous drama ‘Empress Ki’ which concluded last April.

‘The Time I Love You, 7000 Days’ will now go into pre-production, and SBS is gearing to premiere the drama by the first half of the year.

‘In Time With You’ is a 2011 Taiwanese romance drama that’s led by Ariel Lin and Bolin Chen, and tells the story of two friends who have known each other for 14 years, and finally realize that they could be the ones for each other. The drama was wildly popular during its time, and clinched an amazing seven awards at the prestigious ’47th Golden Bell Awards’ in 2012, and set a new record in the process.

With Ha Ji Won possibly taking the role as Cheng You Qing, who will be cast as Li Da Ren?

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

I don't think they are going to get HJW and her costar to play out the high school to college era. Since the age has been upped to mid to late 30's now, they will most definitely cast a young cast.

1. You don't need to suspend belief that they are in high school, (I think Ha Ji Won looks very young for her age but not to that point)
2. A young cast (likely idols) will attract more attention and also give some youngsters a chance at the spotlight. (Being in a vehicle with Ha Ji Won does wonders for their career. Look at Baek Jin Hee, she went straight to Leading Lady status after Empress Ki.)

Look wise, I think Kang Dong Won has the gentleness that Li Da Ren requires, So Ji Sub would be my other pick but he looks too manly for me.

The original series Cheng You Qing is a shoe designer, she had beautiful clothes and room. I would love to see Ha Ji Won deck out in glamours clothes. She's always played the pauper.

I know the rumors about this drama from LJS thread previously and now it's already reveal HJW is the leading lady.. When I saw her and LJS asics cf shoes and interview I think both of them can be a good couple in the drama since both acting skills super amazing and during the entertainment weekly interview also HJW say if both of them act together he want LJS character as her bf ...for the age difference it doesn't matter coz HJW look ageless for her age.

diana_123 said: I know the rumors about this drama from LJS thread previously and now it's already reveal HJW is the leading lady.. When I saw her and LJS asics cf shoes and interview I think both of them can be a good couple in the drama since both acting skills super amazing and during the entertainment weekly interview also HJW say if both of them act together he want LJS character as her bf ...for the age difference it doesn't matter coz HJW look ageless for her age.

for the male lead ...no matter which actor pair with hjw unnie is ok ...unnie look great with all her male costar and succesfully show explosive chemistry with them all ;;) but if ask me the actor comes into my mind other than won bin,sjb,jis ...i choose park hae jin and song joong ki :\"> Hope for the best! :x :x

wangnyeo said: since I have known about the news and I am so busy thinking about it ! 
I wish to start a forum for this drama ,, but I am holding myself from doing this so badly because still it is way too early to do .. 
I am just dancing happiness right now ..
by the way , I do not know why but I am starting now to have many in my mind as a No list stars more than the Yes list of possible stars .. 
one of my most wished to be the co star is Lee Jun Ki  :x

i think sbs already have a male lead in mind ... But they purposely drag some time to let the news of unnie considering the role "in time with u " .. More articles here n there ... Then surprised us again with the male lead confirmation ;);) Becos i think No actors will refuse to take tis "li da ren" sweet and adorable role ... And also chance to pair up with hjw the queen of chemistry :D Plz make it a phenomena drama of 2015 >:D< >:D< Another actor who cn fit to the role and excited to work with unnie is kim ji hoon

Guest jhrbae00

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"CASTING NEWS: Ha Ji Won considers In Time With You remake for her next dramaHa_Ji_Won_zps0lddlqii.png

Ha Ji Won may be headlining her next drama soon! According to representatives from SBS, the actress has been offered the lead role in the Korean remake of the popular Taiwanese drama In Time With You.

The 2011 Taiwanese drama, which starred Ariel Lin and Chen Bo Lin, is being remade by SBS with the tentative title The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days. The original series follows a man and a woman who have been best friends for 14 years. They make a bet to see who can get married first before they turn 35, but of course what they don't realize is that they have been in love with each other all along. The Korean remake will follow a similar plot, but the pair will be best friends for 20 years instead of 14. The writer for the series is Min Hyo Jung of Full House.

I already adore dramas where best friends fall in love, but once you add Ha Ji Won to the mix, this series gets a definite YES from me. Of course, she is still in the considering stage, so nothing is set in stone yet.

Would you like to see Ha Ji Won in this series? The even bigger question here is, if Ha Ji Won decides to accept, who should be cast as her male BFF? Personally, I would love to see a less-depressing reunion with her What Happened in Bali costar So Ji Sub...

http://www.dramafever.com/news/ha-ji-won-considers-in-time-with-you-remake-for-her-next-drama/

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji-won to lead new drama

Actress Ha Ji-won has landed a lead role in an upcoming drama series tentatively entitled "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days", an adaptation of the eponymous Taiwanese drama. 

Multiple industry insiders said Friday that the 37-year-old actress recently confirmed her appearance on the show.  Her last drama was "Empress Qi" (2013). 

Ha is widely considered a sure ticket seller, with most of her previous works going on to become huge hits. Those include "Damo" (2003), "Secret Garden" (2010) and "Empress Qi"

The original version of the drama series chronicles the relationship between the male protagonist and his high school girl friend over 14 years. The Korean version, however, will span two decades.  The drama series will hit the air sometime in the first half of this year on SBS. 

By Sung So-young Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

http://www.hancinema.net/ha-ji-won-to-lead-new-drama-79348.html

tieuyeunu said: I don't think they are going to get HJW and her costar to play out the high school to college era. Since the age has been upped to mid to late 30's now, they will most definitely cast a young cast.

1. You don't need to suspend belief that they are in high school, (I think Ha Ji Won looks very young for her age but not to that point)
2. A young cast (likely idols) will attract more attention and also give some youngsters a chance at the spotlight. (Being in a vehicle with Ha Ji Won does wonders for their career. Look at Baek Jin Hee, she went straight to Leading Lady status after Empress Ki.)

Look wise, I think Kang Dong Won has the gentleness that Li Da Ren requires, So Ji Sub would be my other pick but he looks too manly for me.

The original series Cheng You Qing is a shoe designer, she had beautiful clothes and room. I would love to see Ha Ji Won deck out in glamours clothes. She's always played the pauper.

I just want to add that lots of people want to work with her not only because she is a good actress (many pple are good in acting) but also because she has a great and easy going personality.

as jichangwook said of her: she is cheerful and never loses her temper. no matter how difficult the filming is, she will still smile and not show her suffering.

looking forward to the new drama!

I agree with those who don't want a younger male lead. I have no doubt HJW can work well with almost everyone but we're talking about the credebility of the portrayal. This is a role that requires experience and maturity and many of those mentioned, though they proved a certain talent, still have some way to go. And since it's about a long friendship turned into a love relationship, I think it's a good idea to go for a reunion to back-up the feeling of familiarity and comfortableness between the characters. 
However, I don't mind brand new pairings. I especially like the possibility of Gong Yoo and Won Bin (who seems to avoid any TV comeback like the plague and stick to movies only). As a HJW fan, it makes all happy that so many great names are being mentioned even when it's not confirmed yet that she took the role. It goes to show how people appreciate her and want to see their favourite "oppas" work with her. Actors themselves always mention how they want to collaborate with her. It's a proof of her impeccable reputation among her peers not only as an actress but as a person