♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji-won courted for remake of In Time With You by girlfriday | March 5, 2015 | 2 Comments

HaJiWon1.jpg

Ha Ji-won! In a rom-com! Do we even need to know what it’s about? Okay, I guess I’ll tell you what it’s about, then we can cheer afterwards. SBS is developing a remake of the 2011 Taiwanese drama In Time With You (also known as Conditions of Love, starring Ariel Lin and Bolin Chen), and Ha Ji-won is now considering the offer to headline the series. The remake will be called The Time I’ve Loved You, 7000 Days and is being planned for a broadcast later this year.

The romantic comedy is about a man and a woman who are best friends (my favorite kind!!). They turn 30 and make a pact to be married before 35, and race each other to the altar while “helping” weed out potential suitors for each other. They find that they’re constantly dissatisfied with each other’s boyfriends and girlfriends, because they’ve really been in love with each other all this time. In the original drama it’s a 14-year friendship; in the remake it’ll be 20 years, hence the 7000 days.

The remake will be penned by writer Min Hyo-jung of Full House and Attic Cat, and produced by the drama house that did Will You Give Love Away and When a Man Loves; a PD has yet to be attached. Besides the fact that the Taiwanese drama was a huge hit both domestically and in Korea, the story basically describes my favorite type of romantic fiction.

It’s described as a thoughtful rom-com that navigates the thin line between love and friendship, with a realistic story and subtle emotions, and promises upbeat romance but also deeper discussions about life. It’s been forever and a day since a show like Bottom of the 9th With 2 Outs came along, and the fact that it might star Ha Ji-won just makes it perfect.

The Time I’ve Loved You is in negotiations to air later this year on SBS.

Via Osen

Link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/03/ha-ji-won-courted-for-remake-of-in-time-with-you/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

class="content-title"Ha Ji Won Considering Upcoming SBS Drama for Comeback

Ha Ji Won Considering Upcoming SBS Drama for Comeback

Actress Ha Ji Won has been reported to be in talks for a role in the upcoming SBS drama “Time I Spent Loving You, 7000 Days” (working title).

On March 6, the popular actress’ agency Sun and Moon Entertainment told the media, “She has received a casting offer for SBS drama ‘Time I Spent Loving You, 7000 Days” and she is currently looking over the role positively.”

This upcoming SBS drama is a romantic comedy with a mellow sentimentality about the thin line between friendship and love. It is a remake of a Taiwanese drama from 2011 called “In Time with You.”

Ha Ji Won’s last drama was the MBC historical epic “Empress Ki,” which aired from 2013 through 2014. She won numerous awards at the 2013 MBC Drama Awards for her portrayal of Empress Ki.

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/ha-ji-won-considering-upcoming-sbs-drama-for-comeback/

Guest BichPhuongHong

11050744_416696911824397_153953583190921

Actress Ha Ji Won is looking over a casting offer for a new SBS drama titled 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days'.

On March 6 a SBS broadcast rep revealed to TV Report, "It's true the drama Ha Ji Won is considering is 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days'. However, nothing is confirmed. We are currently in discussion."

The drama will be a romantic comedy about love and friendship, sprinkled with a bit of melo. The drama will be a remake of the 2011 Taiwanese drama 'In Time With You'. In the Taiwanese drama, the main character and her male best friend make a bet to see who will marry first before they turn 35.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/ha-ji-won-considering-lead-role-in-upcoming-drama-the-time-i-loved-you-7000-days

What I see normally remake drama article will be bombard by negative comments from the fans of original drama...but different this time because the female lead is Ha Ji Won, no one can't say NO to her..hehe :x 

Guest BichPhuongHong

10406643_416711751822913_670193099693718
According to MBN that 하지원 Ha Ji Won positively considered to take part role in 
"My Sassy" [하지원 측 "'내사시' 출연 긍정 검토 단계"]
Different site Different Article but Whatever the article spread all over different site... We're happy that Ha Ji Won come back in the small screen or she will have a comeback KDrama after a long year....
Ha Ji Won is sounding to comeback to new sbs drama "7000days, the time i love you"
Ha Ji Won through her agency , Haewadal ent. is positively considering to take part role as 'my sassy'. however, she revealed that the director, co-star hasn't been fixed yet.
Previous year at sept. 2011 , "my sassy " was broadcasted in FTV ground wave in taiwan by one project title ' I probably I wont love you' . The story About friendship of a man and woman For 14 years. At the time they enter at age 30th, already grow pains together.

Define the role of Ha Ji Won in a romantic comedy story delicately about love and friendship close emotion. She comes back on a drama after a year. 
Meanwhile, SBS 'My sassy' is on target a to be broadcasted on first half of the year. Basic story of this drama is strong, and ha ji won role on this drama is getting high expectacy.
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150306113406965Via HJW FB 

Such exciting news! So happy over all the positive comments. I too am not usually fond of remakes but HA JI WON? YES PLEASE!
My personal picks for male lead are Gong Yoo or Jin Yi Han (will never get over TalNyang). I just hope they don't cast some young 20+ actor.

Guest adikkeluangman

Ha Ji Won and CoBM movie cast at the movie premiere.B7R2vUMCMAAsOBL.jpg

Great news about her new drama. I hope she will accept the offer.

OH my I've been away for a few days sick and great news comes out.

Ha Ji Won as Cheng You Ching?

Excuse me for a moment...

tumblr_m19at0asUL1qii6tmo1_400.gif

I love it to bits. My favorite actress starring in my all time favorite Taiwanese film. I am so happy I don't even know what to say.

I was very very against this remake before, but if its Ha Ji Won. YES PLEASE!

Kang Dong Won would really fit the character of Li Da Ren...maybe she can entice him back. I would love to give this pairing another try to make up to the sad ending of Duelist.

mylastwishes said: Such exciting news! So happy over all the positive comments. I too am not usually fond of remakes but HA JI WON? YES PLEASE!
My personal picks for male lead are Gong Yoo or Jin Yi Han (will never get over TalNyang). I just hope they don't cast some young 20+ actor.

Guest jhrbae00

i want Sojisub-Hajiwon reunion!! and the original writer of this drama agreed with me lolll... :x :x http://www.dramafever.com/news/taiwanese-drama-in-time-with-you-is-getting-a-korean-remake/ but i would love to see jiwon and gong yoo too  ;))

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji-won confirms return to small screen with rom-com

restmb_jhidxmake_zpsk5dl34um.jpg
South Korean actress Ha Ji-won will return to the small screen with the upcoming drama “The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days,” local media reported Friday.  According to industry insiders, Ha confirmed that she would appear in the SBS drama, a year after she concluded MBC’s “Ki Empress.”

The rom-com, a remake of the 2011 Taiwanese drama “In Time With You,” will portray the lives of two longstanding friends in their 30s who develop love and friendship while facing growing-up pains.  “In Time With You” was immensely popular in Taiwan, putting Bolin Chen, Lin Yi Chen on the map.  The drama will begin its 16-episode run within the first half of this year. 

Since her debut in 1996, the 26-year-old actress has starred in countless works both on the small and silver screens, becoming a household name here.  The 36-year-old actress gained a recognition for her roles in TV drama “Damo” (2003), “Haeundae” (2009), and “Secret Garden” (2010).  Most recently, Ha costarred with director-actor Ha Jung-woo in the film “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,” released on Jan. 15.
(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

WOW it has been confirmed now !!!!! 
WOW best news for my 2015  :))
I was dreaming before about possible coupling with her but now with this news being confirmed , I do not care who will star against her because my queen is back and she is going to shine in any coupling she would do ! she is Ha Ji Won after all  :-* 

czakhareina said:

grimselpass said: itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Ha Ji Won to possibly star in Korean remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Love With You’

It was reported earlier that South Korea would be getting a remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Time With You,’ and it has now been revealed today that Ha Ji Won is highly favored to take on the female lead role.

Broadcast affiliates revealed that SBS new drama ‘The Time I Love You, 7000 Days’ (working title) will be a remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Time With You,’ and Ha Ji Won is highly favored to take the female lead role. If everything goes well, it will mark the return to the small screen for Ha Ji Won after a year hiatus, following her previous drama ‘Empress Ki’ which concluded last April.

‘The Time I Love You, 7000 Days’ will now go into pre-production, and SBS is gearing to premiere the drama by the first half of the year.

‘In Time With You’ is a 2011 Taiwanese romance drama that’s led by Ariel Lin and Bolin Chen, and tells the story of two friends who have known each other for 14 years, and finally realize that they could be the ones for each other. The drama was wildly popular during its time, and clinched an amazing seven awards at the prestigious ’47th Golden Bell Awards’ in 2012, and set a new record in the process.

With Ha Ji Won possibly taking the role as Cheng You Qing, who will be cast as Li Da Ren?

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

wangnyeo said: WOW it has been confirmed now !!!!! 
WOW best news for my 2015  :))
I was dreaming before about possible coupling with her but now with this news being confirmed , I do not care who will star against her because my queen is back and she is going to shine in any coupling she would do ! she is Ha Ji Won after all  :-* 

Guest ayvah

me too... as long as HJW confirms it, then whoever the leading man I'm in because I'm sure they will have chemistry. HJW proved it many times in the past :D

my personal pick is SJS, I want more from their lovestory in WHIB :)

SJS is so ji sub, right? I would be glad too because I agree, what they had in whib was too brief.

I would also like joo sang wook and kang dong won.