♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
credit as tagged
>> I want more BTS vid of their photoshoot :D :X HJW really loves to giggle :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jungbum Kim – Heo Sam Gwan OST [FULL ALBUM]

Woah! Thanks for High Cut bts! Love it! They look so comfortable together and looks like they had fun while shooting it that's why we had a great outcome/awesome shots. Dying to grab the mag!! \m/

And, HJW dresses! I'm so inlove with each of them, especially the floral red one! Really love her style.

Let's all hope for the best chinggus!

More ticket sales and breaking box office records! :-bd

kinda sad that coabm havent reach 1 million viewers..the media praised how good the acting of the actors/actress...but the plot seem too be weak n not that attractive =(( =(( it makes me think about empress ki....which the scripts turn bad as time goes by....but rating still able to maintain because of the casts

B77oyXfIIAAa2wS.jpg:large
Saw this on MBC PR Twitter, and not sure what the pic is about. The caption is below...
[나 혼자 산다] *1월 23일(금) 밤 11시 15분* 김용건&강남 시사회 나들이! 하정우도 질투할 父子포스를 선보인 김용건과 강남의 영화 ‘허삼관’ 나들이 +_+! 금요일 밤을 기대해주오!

Cr: MBC PR Twitter

Annyeong Haseyo,1023ers!

I miss you guys and missing the news of our Jiwon just been busy here. Does anyone knows when her new Movie  will be available to watch International?  Just wondering, what her new latest? Is she going to have a New Drama Series? I hope so. Thanks for those who not tired to kept updating her whereabouts. Best regards to all, 1023ers!!

Guest jhrbae00

class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Why Actress Ha Ji Won Never Films Horror Movies
Actress Ha Ji Won on a recent interview shared that she is actually scared of horror movies. On Tuesday, actress Ha Ji Won shared her thoughts on the recently premiered film 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' with director and actor Ha Jung Woo, and her personal life, including how she has never filmed horror movies since 2002. During the interview, actress Ha Ji Won said, "I actually can't watch horror movies. I hated scary things. I filmed the horror movies because I passed the auditions." In related news, actress Ha Ji Won's recently premiered film "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" tells a story of a blood merchant, played by director Ha Jung Woo, and features actress Ha Ji Won as his wife, and actress Yoon Eun Hye as the woman he has an affair with. The movie chronicles the blood merchant's responsibility as a father in an ancient patriarchal Chinese society, and the wife's suffering as a woman in love and a mother. The film premiered on January 15, 2015, in Korea.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/69839/20150121/why-actress-ha-ji-won-never-films-horror-movies.htm

============================================================================
class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Actress Ha Ji Won Dreams Of Producing Movies

By Staff Writer | Jan 21, 2015 11:12 PM ES

Actress Ha Ji Won on a recent interview shared that she would like to produce movies one day. On Tuesday, actress Ha Ji Won shared her thoughts on the recently premiered film 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' with director and actor Ha Jung Woo, and her personal life, including her dreams to film a movie one day. 

During the interview, actress Ha Ji Won said, "I had so much fun reading the script for the movie. At first I was not sure if I could do well on my character, but director Ha Jung Woo persuaded me." She added, "I think I was not sure about acting a mother of not only one but three children, because that was a role I have never taken before." In related news, actress Ha Ji Won's recently premiered film "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" tells a story of a blood merchant, played by director Ha Jung Woo, and features actress Ha Ji Won as his wife, and actress Yoon Eun Hye as the woman he has an affair with. The movie chronicles the blood merchant's responsibility as a father in an ancient patriarchal Chinese society, and the wife's suffering as a woman in love and a mother. The film premiered on January 15, 2015, in Korea.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/69840/20150121/actress-ha-ji-won-dreams-of-producing-movies.htm

Guest jhrbae00

drbigapple said: kinda sad that coabm havent reach 1 million viewers..the media praised how good the acting of the actors/actress...but the plot seem too be weak n not that attractive =(( =(( it makes me think about empress ki....which the scripts turn bad as time goes by....but rating still able to maintain because of the casts